[movie 2004/5] Jenny, Juno 제니, 주노

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

I'm not saying this couldnt happen in real life, (believe me, i know a lot of this), what i said is that they were all happiness and a baby is a huge responsability and to get pregnant have a lot of hard things, more when you're young, that it's why i said that it isnt a realistic movie.

:)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest schizoar

I'm not saying this couldnt happen in real life, (believe me, i know a lot of this), what i said is that they were all happiness and a baby is a huge responsability and to get pregnant have a lot of hard things, more when you're young, that it's why i said that it isnt a realistic movie.

:)

Yeah, they kinda make it like a fairy tale or something. :lol: Sorry if I misunderstood you. :sweatingbullets: I thought that was what you were saying. :blush:

Oh well, a good movie nonetheless. :)

Guest Letter Kei

I watched this a while ago, I think last year, at my friends house and LOVED it! The song is cute too. I bought it a few weeks later XP Even my eight year old sister likes watching.

Guest --savers--

Am I the only one finding this movie ridiculous ??

OK, the first part is fun, but oh my god, the more it goes the more it's dumb ! :vicx:

But maybe it is because I'm not a 12 year old romantic girl... :phew:

savers >> the actor playing Juno is KIM Hye-Seong (김혜성).

He played in the movie Gangster High (폭력 써클) in 2006 and in Passage to Buddha (화엄경) in 1993 (he was a kid ^^)

thanks Epikt!

i also wonder why jenny's tummy in her 6months pregnancy do not appear large..hehe..

i also wonder why jenny's tummy in her 6months pregnancy do not appear large..hehe..

At a moment of the movie we see that she wear a belt of "i don't know what" (sorry, i'm not really into these things :phew: ) to hide her pregnancy.

And It depends of the woman i think, sometime we don't notice anything before 6 month :blink:

PS : [ :excl: explicit content :excl: ]

there was a recent case like this in France (actualy, thez were french but lived in Korea) a woman was pregnant, gave birth (and also killed the babies :wacko: ) without anyone noticed, even her husband (it's sounds weird this story, i don't know what to think about, but that is what the media said)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest xlilvietgrl

I just watched this movie like 2 days ago and this was how i was during the whole entire movie, "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! THEY'RE SO CUTE!!!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWW" *clears throat* this was an EXTREMELY ADORABLE movie@!! :D

I loved that part where he said that she was abducted and all the taxi drivers gathered there. ahahahahahahah hilarious. :) and that "RADIATION!!" part.

I got two of my friends to watch this movie, and they both said it was cute. :)

Guest angel2nyt

i remember watching this.. and i really couldnt comment on the issue

they were super young

but the ending was really cute though

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SassyGirl23_35

The woman who plays Jenny's mother looks familiar...I've seen her in something else , I think..

-edit-

YAH!!!!!!! OMG! Thats the mother in My name is Kim Sam Soon !! the one who is Samsoon's MOM! I KNEW she looked familiar..and and she played jung eun's mom in Attic Cat!

(sorry,...I just saw jenny,juno for the first time and all the while it was bothering me ..trying to figure out why she looked so dang familiar. Now I feel stupid................oh WOW :ph34r: lol...and before that I was just watching MNIKSS ...which I became a fan of awhile ago...)

• 1 month later...
Guest 501stExile

i just watched this movie...a friend of mine....who is also a soompi member introduced me to this!

they are so cute! i wanna be a park min ji & kim hye seong shipper!

also...can someone tell me where i can download the theme song...thanks... :D:lol:;)

Guest Epikt

also...can someone tell me where i can download the theme song...thanks... :D:lol:;)

I love when people read the complete topic before asking a question, especially when there's only 2 pages.

(translation = there is a link 5 or 6 posts above yours)

Guest 501stExile

sorry...but i meant DOWNLOADING it...not just listening to it...i already clicked that link but i was only able to LISTEN to it...

peace! :sweatingbullets:

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

sorry...but i meant DOWNLOADING it...not just listening to it...i already clicked that link but i was only able to LISTEN to it...

peace! :sweatingbullets:

www.asianosts.cjb.net

Archived