[Drama 2015] Blood 블러드

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yoorita saw pjs in hallway and follow him when he caught her she pretend she is talking in her mobile pjs stop and come closer to her and at that moment her mobile start ring and pjs said take it me loling 
Pjs partial laying in his sofa yoo came and try to touch his neck he opened his eye and she left room and at once pjs came ...duh what are they saying :( i want to know because its so awesome

Sister is praying with that cancer patient. The wife is fighting with JiSang. Ji Sang don't be like this. You are hungry for love too.
The patient's little daughter is asking him to make his father live so long. He says he can't. He made that girl to cry. Poor girl.

Over to free ward patients! Nurses complaint! The blonde girl comes there and talks to the fat senior nurse! Assistant lady manager sees it..She then talks with the "all the time objecting" doctor!

Again objects to something with lady assistant manager and leaves the room..That doctor sees the blonde girl and stares and go away..

JW in the conference room..Rita talks something and JS smiles..

over to nun's bedroom. .She does some kind of prayer with little girl and the JS's patient whom he told will not survive more in ep3..Rita is also there..JS talked something which all are against except that one year survival patient

Rita follows JS again..Argues why he talked like that..The child comes to JS and asks to save her dad for her..JS talks something and Rita gets annoyed as child cries for JS's reply..Rita consoles her..

NOW ALL DOCTORS ARE IN A MEETING ...AFTER A MEETING HE VISITS A PATIENT HIS FAMILLY IS ALSO THERE HE IS BEING COLD WITH THEM,THE PATIENT CHILD CAME OUTSIDE ASKS HIM TO SAVE DAD ...HE IS COLD DOES NOT WANT TO GIVE THE CHILD HOPES RITA IS ANGRY WITH HIM

pjs came out of hallway yoorita follow her and said something about apologizing  than little daughter of patient came to pjs and said something take care about my father and yoorita said to her sure but pjs said something that made little girl angry than pjs left and yoorita console her 

LJW is asking PSJ to go and get the transplant body part from another hospital.  
More Tom and Jerry's fighting. LOL Just kiss you two. I'm telling you this is all sexual attraction. PJS asked her If She is worried about him so She should go with him. LOL More awesomeness.

Emergency case! The free ward trio converses something. .

JW comes talk to them and some doctor explains those 4 about the condition of the ER patient.JW asks the nurse to take some action

JW in conference room .Rita talks and all talk about the ER case..JW tells its his 1st time to see it..so asks JS to take this case..villianish smile..Rita's previous supervisor doc &Gerard kim gets irritated as JS was asked to look

Rita argyed with JS lol JS makes that funny sign of Rita and smiles..Seems he became little romatic (??) but simultaneously gets annoyed with Rita's non stop talking..

Rita and JS talks with JW..I think they are both going to operate together..

JS and Rita talks something..

ER patient's child cries ..JS and Rita talks..JS gets emotional seeing the child crying ..remembers his past about his mom

That smile on PJS tells me He is liking Yoo Rita already. What's not to like about a girl talking back all the time. I like sassy girl.LOL
PSJ is touched by that woman's patient and his son talk. Finally something touched PJS and He is showing softer side.

Archived