[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

@monicaB I read some comments in MBC board about his voice and laughter too but  I think  right now his role is to act like a useless fool in front of everyone and cool  when he is with his right hand man.That's why i need this drama to start its angst love story already. He is good with those  emotional scenes........
but the most apparent complain is Im Ju Hwan hair, omg...his fans are saying they want to bring a pair of scissors every time  he appears. :))
Hope the rating for tonight ep won't go down too much

maddymappo said: gumi said: maddymappo said: @cutestrobery said: @maddymappo‌ the korean viewers have the same ventings as you. Especially the assassins scene in episode 1, they want the pd to re-edit those scenes. What's the point of casting JH who practiced hard for those stunts but we can't see it clearly right? But i still love the sword scene at the beginning of ep 3. As long as the story holds its points right now, i don't want to complain to much. The pd is so awesome in bright and scenery scenes but when it comes to dark, it's a bit too dark.

Episode 4 is getting the best response so far! Everybody who watched it are saying they loved it, and that this drama is only getting better, that Ep4 was the best among the all. Editing improved, so did directing, characters are showing their own charms now, and different aspects of stories are developing and connecting.We may have gotten shorter OTP moments compared to Ep3 but Ep4 OTP moments were in no way less impressive, it seems. A lot of people were laughing like crazy.SoGC is doing pretty good job establishing it self as a romance+comedy drama, with some addition of action and politics.

gumi said: Episode 4 is getting the best response so far! Everybody who watched it are saying they loved it, and that this drama is only getting better, that Ep4 was the best among the all. Editing improved, so did directing, characters are showing their own charms now, and different aspects of stories are developing and connecting.We may have gotten shorter OTP moments compared to Ep3 but Ep4 OTP moments were in no way less impressive, it seems. A lot of people were laughing like crazy.SoGC is doing pretty good job establishing it self as a romance+comedy drama, with some addition of action and politics.

Guest chajoowon

Too much lagging and only managed to catch a bit  but his ep is good.although not as funny as ep 3 .

We also got some flashback of SY's pas and what caused her always getting sickt, really tragic. 
The ending scene is Omg!! We have to wait for 1 more week, but we'll get to see SY and WS in a room with Janghyuk showing his abs . 

SY is shy but  inside she must be dying of happiness :P

I hope the dressing up as a guy will end soon. I wanna see their love story starts already 

I like that Shinyool independent upbringing has made her bold and she isn't a shy,prude woman of her time. I l Iiked how in ep 3 she wanted to touch,feel WS body several times.

Wang Wook, Yeo Won trying to control her easily will up for rude awakening; )

Guest chajoowon

@haymochi

I have to agree with the complaints about Im Ju Hwan's hair! It's horrible! All the extra hair and that braid. Hope they do something about it. :(

Couldn't agree more!

I can't stand his scenes with Shinyool because of the hair. He looks like failed dragqueen getup. Compared that to the majestic, powerful macho looking in Saeguk Jang Hyuk.......

Guest chajoowon

his fans are in tears because of that lmao :))

He is such a beautiful man and with those long wavy hair. make up. lip gloss (?)   i feel like there are 3 beauties in this drama. 
Maybe it's to show how different the two brothers are. One is a  tough real  man and the other one is calm, gentle, a real flower boy prince.
Although we don't know what scary thought is behind that gentle smile

There is flower boy feminine look and then there is failed androgynous look :wink: :smiley:

His sister looks more like the boss in the family.

【AGB Nationwide】 
MBC 《Shine or Go Crazy》:10.2(+0.4)
KBS2 《Healer》:8.9%(+0.2 )
SBS 《Punch》:12.2%(+0.8 )
AGB Seoul
MBC 《Shine or Go Crazy》:11.7%(+0.3)
KBS2 《Healer》:9.2%(+0)
SBS 《Punch》:13.5%(+1.3 )

Guest madaraa5

#Punch/#펀치: 12.2%

#ShineOrGoCrazy/#빛나거나미치거나 : 10.2%

#Healer/#힐러: 8.9%

http://www.agbnielsen.co.kr/index.asp?ref=0

Guest madaraa5

"Shine or Go Crazy" sets record

The fourth episode of MBC drama "Shine or Go Crazy" rated 12.7%.

This is 0.8% more than the previous episode and it's set a record in just four episodes.

SBS "Punch - Drama" rated 12.2% and KBS "Healer" rated 8.9%.

"Shine or Go Crazy" is based on an original novel about a Koryeo prince named Wang So who is so-called cursed, meeting Sin Yool, the princess of Balhae who is almost killed for her fate of becoming another country's light. They get married overnight.

The fourth episode officially laid out the storyline between Sin Yool (Oh Yeon-seo) and Wang So (Jang Hyeok). Wang So didn't recognize Sin Yool and treated her like a man. On the other hand, Sin Yool was upset that he didn't recognize her and tried to drive out her feelings for him from her heart. The two of them bicker and quarrel along the way.

Jeong Jong (Ryoo Seung-soo) was encouraged by the secret squad to express his opposition for Wang Sik-ryeom's (Lee Deok-hwa) idea of fortification in the west. He also tried to use Hwang Bo (Lee Honey).

At the end of this day's episode, Wang So got drunk and started looking for Sin Yool. She pushed him into a closet and discovered the token she had given him.

Meanwhile, "Shine or Go Crazy" can be seen every Monday and Tuesday at 10PM.

Source: HanCinema

LavelyShai said: Something puzzled me when I saw episode 3. Both Yeo Won & Wang Wook said that Shin Yool looked like [her], but was so different. If they do recognize Shin Yool from the days before Balhae was overtaken, why didn't she remember them or does anyone think she's pretending because Yeo Won seemed pretty bothered by it for a while.