[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

Guest dawnshine

You guys are having fun huh? Many are feeling sad now, not just for the difficult to understand ending but the fact that SOGC has ended!11098450_467564336726950_19155815_n.jpgCr: gomjun92

Well most Kings dutifully go thru arranged marriages, for political stability / balance of power etc. Their true loves either become their concubine / mistresses, some conduct their relationships openly some secretly. Even in own modern day today we do witness this right?

TQ to all, a wonderful performance from all actors and actresses in this drama. Love this drama and salute to WS / So So... @ 40yrs old and soon a father of 3kids he still is such a gorgeous lead actor!!!

valsava said: onnififi said: Wow WS called SY her name...then he wear for her the rings...kissing again...haiz useless WS now they still talking again . .. =)) =)) talking again...talking again and talking again...woah WS keep on calling her actual name now...huh wedding night over!!! WS sleeping...then show SY sitting and she said sarangheyo...sarangheyo my dear hubby?

well, a beautiful story indeedbut  the title Shine or Go Crazy doesn't fit WS at all nowHe never goes crazy or bloodybut the crazy part does fit the viewers more. The ending does made me go crazy and mad right now.I'm the one who want to go bloody on both of your writers!!!!!!.Better make OYS and JH work in another drama again.as an avid fan of OYS who became JH lover too after SOGC.i'm just feeling so upset.

I would have prefered the perfect ending for our WS-SY. However, this ending looks more reliable and also acceptable. 

WS and SY will  have each other no matter where they are. There is no distance between them and no distance will separate them. Their love is beyond ....

SY is a mechant and is fair that she travels a lot for business. She is still essential in assisting WS to rule by inspiring him and keep him aware of neighborhood lands. I can't imagine SY staying at home as a perfect housewife or in the palace as a concubine.

First post in this thread (people from the FTLY thread might recognize me lol), I've been a silent reader this entire time... I'm sort of disappointed with the ending, but at least I can say that the drama was enjoyable.

I looked at the past works for one of the writers (Kwon In Chan), and noticed the only other works they had was Birdie Buddy. I did enjoy that drama as well, but the ending made me super disappointed and went the totally opposite direction than what I was suspecting. It's like deja vu with this drama lol.

@SMP567 please don't spare the writers. I need you and your long coated poisoned sword.I'd rather take ep 23 ending. SY died and WS chose to die there as well.There goes the suicidal kiss and beautiful love...rather than this painful open ending.

Ayame said: First post in this thread (people from the FTLY thread might recognize me lol), I've been a silent reader this entire time... I'm sort of disappointed with the ending, but at least I can say that the drama was enjoyable.

I looked at the past works for one of the writers (Kwon In Chan), and noticed the only other works they had was Birdie Buddy. I did enjoy that drama as well, but the ending made me super disappointed and went the totally opposite direction than what I was suspecting. It's like deja vu with this drama lol.

Ayame said: First post in this thread (people from the FTLY thread might recognize me lol), I've been a silent reader this entire time... I'm sort of disappointed with the ending, but at least I can say that the drama was enjoyable.

cutestrobery

said: @SMP567 please don't spare the writers. I need you and your long coated poisoned sword.I'd rather take ep 23 ending. SY died and WS chose to die there as well.There goes the suicidal kiss and beautiful love...rather than this painful open ending.

Guest midsummerdreamlove

ohh i'm not satisfied with the ending..  :(( :(( :(( ~X( ~X(   
Why they not let YW died from heartbroken because of Sewon?   >:)   
Glad it's ending now.. congrats to both cast ..  I will miss Soso and Gaebong  ;)