[Drama 2014/2015] Lady of the Storm 폭풍의 여자

NewKDramaAddict

LOL the writer better be careful or @suchadiva42 will spasm out because of her boy!

The one thing that I am rather impressed with is how quickly the writer has already put HW/JI together normally they don't do this until ep 50 - 60 area.

HW protectivness of JI as we have already called it is his blossoming feelings for JI. Soon JI will return those feelings and when that happens...JYM will come back and try to keep them apart, but ultimately he will simply try to get back together for the sake of their daughter. Unbeknownst to JI the daughter and dad had the argument before her accident over what the skumbag has done.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@NewKDramaAddict

That is the only thing the friend is good for right now. Given how often HS is turning up in and around HW and where he goes the misadventures he is witnessing with the friend are comical and are leading to all the wrong conclusions. By the time he finds out that the woman HW really likes is JI I expect both JI and HW will have some idea they like each other and are close (if not together) Nothing anyone can say will be able to stop them from their feelings although they will try and say a lot against them.

@Triton823
 Yes, unfortunately we will get to the point that JMY will try to weasel his way back after seeing his ex-wife moving on and starting over and notice another man spending time or sniffing around her. He will want to tell her who she can and can not see or that she can not be with HW because of his ties to that family or company or even just because she should think of their kid. For once I would like a writer to not go this route and if the hubby leaves then let him stay gone without death (but JMY is coming for that later on I bet) or better yet make the ex-wife better at telling the cheating lousy to take a hike and keep his opinions on her life to himself.  But this is a Kdrama and we pretty much know how this will play out until about episode 60.

@valsava how long will they keep HB married and carrying on with the affair? She has two homes now--she sure beats men who have affairs hands down. She is A league of her own :-w :-w

@zaabu" Your right about that HB has a league of her own, and that's why it shouldn't be a problem for her to die alone when JI gets finish with her skank azz 8-|

@Triton823 said'' Its not time for hb sins to catch up with her nor is it time for ji/hw to get together...we have about 30 more eps before that. In the mean time hb will continue to try to destroy ji, then all of hb plans will start to backfire on her.
Im looking forward to jym start thinking he can control ji and she puts him in his place that is what im looking forward to...btw...you guys know that where ji mother was ran over there was a cctv that caught it...its only a matter of time!

The quicker the better, for JI/HW to be together,not the usual Korean drama style where writers takes 100episode to unit both couples,I think my patience will run out,I have seen so many each and other episode hoping for a better romance only to be disappointed,I don't to see 100episode fighting and shouting,all the time,if the writer do that in this drama,I wouldn't stick around,hope this drama brings a new thing for joy of entertainment. 

The thing about HB is....she's going to stay married to her hubby as long as she possibly can because without him she's nothing. JYM cushy lifestyle will come to an end and once this sets in he will come to regret his decision.

HB hubby will use JI because HW fantasies her and she pisses off HB...for him it's a win-win...HB thinks she is so cleaver but in fact she's really stupid that she allowed her arrogance to get the best of her.

Triton823 said: The thing about HB is....she's going to stay married to her hubby as long as she possibly can because without him she's nothing. JYM cushy lifestyle will come to an end and once this sets in he will come to regret his decision.

HB hubby will use JI because HW fantasies her and she pisses off HB...for him it's a win-win...HB thinks she is so cleaver but in fact she's really stupid that she allowed her arrogance to get the best of her.

@Triton823 said''    The thing about HB is....she's going to stay married to her hubby as long as she possibly can because without him she's nothing. JYM cushy lifestyle will come to an end and once this sets in he will come to regret his decision.

HB hubby will use JI because HW fantasies her and she pisses off HB...for him it's a win-win...HB thinks she is so cleaver but in fact she's really stupid that she allowed her arrogance to get the best of her

what you said is good but I don't trust JS,my guess he is going to be a problem for JI/HW,the way things are, his looks trouble me, he might even want to get ride of JI,JI present seem to trouble him.   

No soubt JS might be a problem, but currently HW is JS salvation of sorts which is why they are trying to get him into the company. For JS to have both HW and JI is a win-win because one HW will ultimately be doing what JS wants and JI will simply being happy and content pissing HB off!

JS though I suspect might come to see what HW sees or will see in JI which is where the antagonistic side will come in at, but as far as HB is concerned she's chopped liver whose simply living on time.

joyblack4 said:    @Triton823 said''    The thing about HB is....she's going to stay married to her hubby as long as she possibly can because without him she's nothing. JYM cushy lifestyle will come to an end and once this sets in he will come to regret his decision.

HB hubby will use JI because HW fantasies her and she pisses off HB...for him it's a win-win...HB thinks she is so cleaver but in fact she's really stupid that she allowed her arrogance to get the best of her

what you said is good but I don't trust JS,my guess he is going to be a problem for JI/HW,the way things are, his looks trouble me, he might even want to get ride of JI,JI present seem to trouble him.   

@zaabu,'' 100% agree,as @Triton823 said is all about calculations and gaining the most leverage,
HW stay away from that company for a reason we don't know yet,JS knows his brother is a good heart man,he is trying to play a victim to get what he wants,that is why he swallow all the insult HB is given to him,I don't care  if the writer magically make HW very rich more than we have seen and more available to the company.hope to see something good for me to stick around and continue watching.

@zaabu,'' 100% agree,as

@Triton823 said is all about calculations and gaining the most leverage,

HW stay away from that company for a reason we don't know yet,JS knows his brother is a good heart man,he is trying to play a victim to get what he wants,that is why he swallow all the insult HB is given to him,I don't care  if the writer magically make HW very rich more than we have seen and more available to the company.hope to see something good for me to stick around and continue watching.

@joyblack4" Oh I have no choice but to stick around and continue watching this drama and as far as I know, HW and JI will have it all including me playing the MISTESS ;;)

suchadiva42 said:

@zaabu,'' 100% agree,as

@Triton823 said is all about calculations and gaining the most leverage,

Archived