[Drama 2014/2015] Lady of the Storm 폭풍의 여자

NewKDramaAddict

Another thing I notice is the interaction with HB and HW. HB has this attitude of "I'm bigger than you" mentality when addressing HW, but what she has failed to see is that HW is going to come into that company and he will no doubtly have more power than her...I do see HS/HW trying to reclaim ownership of the company.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Triton823
I got the same view as well. HB stands over HW like she can just say and do whatever and he is nothing. It is the same way she tries to talk to HS. The only reason he lets her is because he is gathering all he needs to before he shows his true face to her and makes her eat her words. HW can not be bothered with that company that is why he does not deal with her other then to be disappointed that she is treating his brother that way (not knowing it is not a real marriage in the love or respect frame) but like you I think she will get a rude awakening when he comes into that company and he ends up a higher level than her or with more shares or both having a lot more power then she does.

I think that is one of the reasons TJ wanted HW in that company as well because combined he and HS have way more ability to gain an advantage with whatever stocks they own together. He wanted him where he could see and possibly influence and HW has told him also no way. But HB's in ability to leave JI alone causing her pain and heartache and hurting her day to day working life will push him to the edge where he will do something to come in that company and won't she get a shock when he does. I am not aware if she knows that he went to law school or not but HW is not a stupid man. Just because he choose to not be in the corporate world does not make him less. I expect HB and JMY are going to really hate it and get a shock when he comes into that power and has control of whatever department or project they are working on.

Ldy Gmerm said: @Triton823
I got the same view as well. HB stands over HW like she can just say and do whatever and he is nothing. It is the same way she tries to talk to HS. The only reason he lets her is because he is gathering all he needs to before he shows his true face to her and makes her eat her words. HW can not be bothered with that company that is why he does not deal with her other then to be disappointed that she is treating his brother that way (not knowing it is not a real marriage in the love or respect frame) but like you I think she will get a rude awakening when he comes into that company and he ends up a higher level than her or with more shares or both having a lot more power then she does.

I think that is one of the reasons TJ wanted HW in that company as well because combined he and HS have way more ability to gain an advantage with whatever stocks they own together. He wanted him where he could see and possibly influence and HW has told him also no way. But HB's in ability to leave JI alone causing her pain and heartache and hurting her day to day working life will push him to the edge where he will do something to come in that company and won't she get a shock when he does. I am not aware if she knows that he went to law school or not but HW is not a stupid man. Just because he choose to not be in the corporate world does not make him less. I expect HB and JMY are going to really hate it and get a shock when he comes into that power and has control of whatever department or project they are working on.

@Triton823 exactly.. especially since JMY has treated HW like a no body not even caring that the man figured out he was cheating on his wife with his brothers wife. He still continues to talk to him any kind of way being around his ex wife. This is due to HB who has no real clue about HW if he chooses to come into that company.  She has filled his head up with a bunch of false assumptions I think on HW and he will start getting those turned around tonight I think when HW bends his wrist back for again trying to grab him and telling him to stay away from JI and his daughter when he has no right to.

It will be entertaining to see his eyes bulge out when HW comes in dressed in a suit and takes over. Too many times he ran his mouth to this man only to either have to work beside him or for him! Sucks having someone know your dirt and they be your boss! Scared the others in the company would find out.

I would love for TJ to find out and fire him but we have so many episodes to go before that comes out.

JMY in my opinion has not shown one ounce of remorse for cheating and divorcing his wife (thank goodness he did, hated him with her.. the louse)  and hurting his child when she found out. The only saving grace for him is that child can not talk and tell her mother about the argument or can't tell him she no longer wants to deal with him for hurting her mother. Not too mention still listening to the mistress and choosing a position made for him not for his ability but because he signed on to be her boy toy and substitute for the real love of hers. He has only said a silent apology to JI's mother at the memorial. Still thinks he should not be able to open his mouth to JI for anything after all that has gone down so far.  But he will get his later when everything falls through for him. When HB can not help him anymore and tries to perhaps push blame on him for something she has done or threatens to expose the fact he killed JI's mother. He finds out that it was HB's kid that harmed his own (does he know this already ?) and hid it. He will want to go back to JI then who has moved on and is having a great life with her painting I expect gaining recognition and then he is exposed for having hit and killed JI's mother. 

awsparkle said: joyblack4 said: JS want to play icon daddy to his full grown up brother,which is sad now this writer has yet to clear up who owns that company,JS canot be wanting HW into that company just to be ordinary employee or else he has a voting right to take JT out.JS is just too greed that is why he married HB,and HB knows it right to have more power eventually he did not succeed to fool JT,HB knows JS does not care about her,he just want the power that is why even before she met  Jmy,she was always angry, I still hope the writer clear this up soon.

My own guess is HW father owns the company and JT father was his right hand man,unfortunately he dead so soon as JS and HW was too young to handle that company so JT father took over the management of the company,so all of them lived together in that same house,and JS has waited for the company be handed over back to him but JT refuses and there is no way he can take over without his brother help, unfortunately HW has no interest in that company,I still say something will happen to  pull HW into that mix of conflict. question,HW why is he always walking no car? one more thing,JI should just stop playing sister in law to Jmy sister,she is just as wick as her mother money hungry people.

Ldy Gmerm said: @Triton823 exactly.. especially since JMY has treated HW like a no body not even caring that the man figured out he was cheating on his wife with his brothers wife. He still continues to talk to him any kind of way being around his ex wife. This is due to HB who has no real clue about HW if he chooses to come into that company.  She has filled his head up with a bunch of false assumptions I think on HW and he will start getting those turned around tonight I think when HW bends his wrist back for again trying to grab him and telling him to stay away from JI and his daughter when he has no right to.

It will be entertaining to see his eyes bulge out when HW comes in dressed in a suit and takes over. Too many times he ran his mouth to this man only to either have to work beside him or for him! Sucks having someone know your dirt and they be your boss! Scared the others in the company would find out.

I would love for TJ to find out and fire him but we have so many episodes to go before that comes out.

JMY in my opinion has not shown one ounce of remorse for cheating and divorcing his wife (thank goodness he did, hated him with her.. the louse)  and hurting his child when she found out. The only saving grace for him is that child can not talk and tell her mother about the argument or can't tell him she no longer wants to deal with him for hurting her mother. Not too mention still listening to the mistress and choosing a position made for him not for his ability but because he signed on to be her boy toy and substitute for the real love of hers. He has only said a silent apology to JI's mother at the memorial. Still thinks he should not be able to open his mouth to JI for anything after all that has gone down so far.  But he will get his later when everything falls through for him. When HB can not help him anymore and tries to perhaps push blame on him for something she has done or threatens to expose the fact he killed JI's mother. He finds out that it was HB's kid that harmed his own (does he know this already ?) and hid it. He will want to go back to JI then who has moved on and is having a great life with her painting I expect gaining recognition and then he is exposed for having hit and killed JI's mother. 

@joyblack4
My thoughts as well HS knows what type of man JMY is and he is not a threat to him. Right from the start he found out about him and let HB have her way with her little toy. He knows how he came into that company as well and his position letting both him and HB thinks she can do what she wants and has the power to back it up. . When the time comes he will handle him for daring to sleep with his wife even if they are only in name and thinking he is a fool. JMY had stars in his eyes just like his greedy mother. But , he will find out the truth of who owns what and who has the most shares to make a difference and then he will swallow his tongue for thinking or believing that HB was a major player and could make decisions that would help him or that he had a chance of marrying her and TJ would reward him by giving him a higher position in the company.

He needs to sit down and shut up because if attention is brought to him and they dig into what he has been doing with HB he can hang it up. . but then it will happen later anyway as he is shown to be what he is completely useless.

Ldy Gmerm said: @joyblack4
My thoughts as well HS knows what type of man JMY is and he is not a threat to him. Right from the start he found out about him and let HB have her way with her little toy. He knows how he came into that company as well and his position letting both him and HB thinks she can do what she wants and has the power to back it up. . When the time comes he will handle him for daring to sleep with his wife even if they are only in name and thinking he is a fool. JMY had stars in his eyes just like his greedy mother. But , he will find out the truth of who owns what and who has the most shares to make a difference and then he will swallow his tongue for thinking or believing that HB was a major player and could make decisions that would help him or that he had a chance of marrying her and TJ would reward him by giving him a higher position in the company.

He needs to sit down and shut up because if attention is brought to him and they dig into what he has been doing with HB he can hang it up. . but then it will happen later anyway as he is shown to be what he is completely useless.

So after watching ep 33...my normal site doesn't have the new one up yet...I've coming to the conclusion that the painting lady will wind up giving everything to JI after she learns what HB has done and her daughter! Even though she said she would give part of it to that child she taught painting too, but yeah she's going to learn about and give it all to JI before HB kills her! Because you guys know HB will attempt to kill her!

Once this comes to pass JYM will come crawling back like we all suspect.

BTW...Mr. American Express (Love the name) I am so glad he grew his hair out. I really didn't like it in Noble Woman....preferred it either in Ice Adonis or You're So Pretty.

Triton823 said: So after watching ep 33...my normal site doesn't have the new one up yet...I've coming to the conclusion that the painting lady will wind up giving everything to JI after she learns what HB has done and her daughter! Even though she said she would give part of it to that child she taught painting too, but yeah she's going to learn about and give it all to JI before HB kills her! Because you guys know HB will attempt to kill her!

BTW...Mr. American Express (Love the name) I am so glad he grew his hair out. I really didn't like it in Noble Woman....preferred it either in Ice Adonis or You're So Pretty.

@joyblack,4,
We can't go by an actors looks There's a Korean site called Daum that gives a description of all dramas and it also gives you a the list of characters for the drama. The age of each person is listed for this drama.  
http://movie.daum.net/tv/detail/castcrew.do?tvProgramId=66702

JT is listed as late 40s and HS is listed as middle 40s. They can only be a few years apart in age. 
@Ldy Gmerm,
I can't remember is JMY knows about HB's daughter but if he does he still has a lot of nerve to even get within two inches of JI. Especially after killing her mother.  

I like his hair better in Ice Adonis, before she went to jail and after she came out our hot american express just looks good period and if JI don't see her future with him I might just need to take a flight..   

@valsava" Oh wait a minute now, That's a no no [-X thinking you will take a flight before me to see my yeobo HW in fact I already brought my ticket, but since were friends I definitely tell him you said H-E-L-L-O :-h

suchadiva42 said:

Triton823

said: So after watching ep 33...my normal site doesn't have the new one up yet...I've coming to the conclusion that the painting lady will wind up giving everything to JI after she learns what HB has done and her daughter! Even though she said she would give part of it to that child she taught painting too, but yeah she's going to learn about and give it all to JI before HB kills her! Because you guys know HB will attempt to kill her!

BTW...Mr. American Express (Love the name) I am so glad he grew his hair out. I really didn't like it in Noble Woman...

.preferred it either in Ice Adonis or You're So Pretty.

@suchadiva42, Your husband told me that ticket was my Christmas present so I'll be the one to tell him you said Hi.. @Trinton823, I'll request that our american express wear that  :bz suit upon my arrival...

I have skipped episodes. But the forum is sure living up to its reputation! And now the viewer wives are fighting over their TV husband? It does not get better than this

Archived