[Drama 2014- 2015] FAMILY SECRETS 가족의 비밀 TVN 9:40 KST

valsava

suchadiva42 said: @valsava" Morning 2 you as well. I agree of thinking EB will drive that heifer TH totally insane before this drama ends, and you see the preview on how EB kidnapped SM azz, who's doing the same thing like he did her her, girlfriend isn't playing with their azz's and that's what I like.

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@valsava, @suchadiva,
EB is not playing with these vipers. As you said she's doing an eye for and eye. Love in the preview when she had SM and was holding that hamburger out to him like he did her. 
JR needs to sit down and shut her mouth. She won't remember any of them soon anyway. What made her mad and surprised was TS stood up to her about EB and JY and where she lives. JY was also surprised at how he has changed. 
JH found out Baek was the one who killed his father and Baek was arrested. There's not many eps left so let's see how he gets out of this

How can JR expect EB to stay in the very same house or be around the people that tried to kill her and look TH has had the break line cut on JY car again or JR did it but they won't both of them dead.. The only way EB wil be safe and sane is to get rid of TH and SM because these two people right along wit MR Beak is nuts.. I still don't get the law in they part of the world and where ever EB and JY is going I don't know why they don't have bodyguards on them because EB knows to much about what they tried to do to her.. So that part of Korea I call it lawless city..        

Guest JesseC

I loved EB Now,She Transform into a Strong and Fierce Woman Now,like her Mother..I like her Revenge Style...Truly Like Mother,Like Daughter...
Please Writer of this Drama,I Want a Happy Ending,I Want EB Alive,Please Make It Happen...

JesseC said: I loved EB Now,She Transform into a Strong and Fierce Woman Now,like her Mother..I like her Revenge Style...Truly Like Mother,Like Daughter...
Please Writer of this Drama,I Want a Happy Ending,I Want EB Alive,Please Make It Happen...

Hello All,
That Go Tae Hee needs to be in prison now she's trying to kill both of them EB and her mom talking about goodbye JY and EB LOL.. EB don't give a crap she told JY she was going home with her dad only to get up in the middle of the night to trying and strangle TH in her sleep..  TH want stop trying to kill people even at her daughters request.. Jr nor TS can do nothing to stop the 2 of them one has to die and TH made the move first.. I don't understand why JY didn't rent a car and bodyguards to protect her and EB she should TH got to get rid of them to keep herself from being imprisoned for the rest of her life

Mr Beak is the only one I have seen being held in that police station that long.. I thought he had a special key that allows him to walk in and out of that holding cell   

Guest JesseC

@Valsava, I think JY and EB will cause a Minor Accident but I  feel that EB will have experience a near death experice due to the accident ,I hope it will not happen..I notice and I sense that the daughter of TH will cause an accident,and it's 50-50 chance of being Alive same as EB...TH and JY will suffer pain,I hope EB is Alive but It's only my Prediction to this Drama...
And I agree with you @valsava that TH deserve to Life Imprisonment and SM deserve to Die...

@valsava, @JesseC,
I think someone is going to die but not EB or JY. Something has to stop TH from her murdering spree and the only one I think is her daughter will die by her own hand. Some kind of way the accident TH set up to  kill EB and JY will kill her own daughter. 

awsparkle

said: @valsava, @JesseC,

I think someone is going to die but not EB or JY. Something has to stop TH from her murdering spree and the only one I think is her daughter will die by her own hand. Some kind of way the accident TH set up to  kill EB and JY will kill her own daughter. 

Guest JesseC

@valsava and @awsparkle ,Both of you, are absolutely right,TH daughter will gonna die by the hands of her Mother,TH...I hope it will happen...

If TH won't die her daughter will! Karma requires someone to pay for the sins. I don't see TH getting a cancer because that's a copy out, but I do see TH daughter dying as that will be the only way for her to finally see just how low of a creature she is.

Guest JesseC

TH Deserves to Lose Everything for what she has done and I want TH go to Mental Institution or to Die...And I want SM Die for what he has done to HJY,EB,TS,JR..Honestly,I want this Two(TH and SM) go to jail and sentenced to Life Imprisonment but I really Dissappointed to the Police officers..,Just like Mr.Baek,he was suspect for the Dead of JH Father ,Theirs an Strong Evidence to prove that but What they(Police Officers) do?Mr.Baek bail it..,

JesseC

said: TH Deserves to Lose Everything for what she has done and I want TH go to Mental Institution or to Die...And I want SM Die for what he has done to HJY,EB,TS,JR..Honestly,I want this Two(TH and SM) go to jail and sentenced to Life Imprisonment but I really Dissappointed to the Police officers..,Just like Mr.Baek,he was suspect for the Dead of JH Father ,Theirs an Strong Evidence to prove that but What they(Police Officers) do?Mr.Baek bail it..,

Guest JesseC

I'm excited for episode 97,This episode is the same from the episode of Thorn Flower..The Wicked/Villain  buried alive by the Lead Actress ...Same with Thorn Flower... :-)
Go,Fighting HJY..Let the Justice be with You ...

Archived