[Drama 2014- 2015] FAMILY SECRETS 가족의 비밀 TVN 9:40 KST

valsava

awsparkle said: @tinatrix, @valsava, @suchadiva,
This is what happens when they run out of material to fill up a 100 or more eps. It's bad planning and lack of imagination. Another few things that don't make sense either is JY is captured on camera but SM's not. JH's been without a father for years but this all out devotion to Beak that causes him to be conflicted. When he slept with TH that was it with him for me. I have to say the men in this are the worse. 

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tone thinis guaranteed in the last few episodes...th is fated with death....Kverse demands and eye for an eye....as far as jy so-called love interest...i have written him off let him marry th....they need to bring the guy whose in stormy woman....suchadiva knows whom i referring too since he is currently under used in that drama for jy...:)

Triton823 said: Tone thinis guaranteed in the last few episodes...th is fated with death....Kverse demands and eye for an eye....as far as jy so-called love interest...i have written him off let him marry th....they need to bring the guy whose in stormy woman....suchadiva knows whom i referring too since he is currently under used in that drama for jy...:)

Guest JesseC

There's a new photo on the TVN-Family Secrets Website that show HJY finds her Daughter EB but the problem is EB has an memory loss or EB pretending have an amnesia to protect herself to the Kidnapper and to protect her Mother...This is my understanding in the photos showed in the site...
I'm looking forward to this Episode,It's an Interesting Drama...

JesseC said: There's a new photo on the TVN-Family Secrets Website that show HJY finds her Daughter EB but the problem is EB has an memory loss or EB pretending have an amnesia to protect herself to the Kidnapper and to protect her Mother...This is my understanding in the photos showed in the site...
I'm looking forward to this Episode,It's an Interesting Drama...

@JesseC" @awsparkle" Thanks for information and the stills. I'm glad EB is alive and well to help her mother bring that crazy heifer TH down once she regains her memory, I can't wait when EB returns as this drama is really picking up pace, by TH going around killing whomever is in that skank way. but it's a end to everything you do in life and I certainly see it coming her way.

suchadiva42 said: @JesseC" @awsparkle" Thanks for information and the stills. I'm glad EB is alive and well to help her mother bring that crazy heifer TH down once she regains her memory, I can't wait when EB returns as this drama is really picking up pace, by TH going around killing whomever is in that skank way. but it's a end to everything you do in life and I certainly see it coming her way.

valsava said: suchadiva42 said: @JesseC" @awsparkle" Thanks for information and the stills. I'm glad EB is alive and well to help her mother bring that crazy heifer TH down once she regains her memory, I can't wait when EB returns as this drama is really picking up pace, by TH going around killing whomever is in that skank way. but it's a end to everything you do in life and I certainly see it coming her way.

suchadiva42 said: valsava said: suchadiva42 said: @JesseC" @awsparkle" Thanks for information and the stills. I'm glad EB is alive and well to help her mother bring that crazy heifer TH down once she regains her memory, I can't wait when EB returns as this drama is really picking up pace, by TH going around killing whomever is in that skank way. but it's a end to everything you do in life and I certainly see it coming her way.

Good Morning @suchadiva42,  What in the world is going on why SM had TS tied up to a tree and it seems like they have made JY/Ellison president of the company.. Even EB is in the same building looks like if TH sees her before JY she will kidnap her again..       

suchadiva42 said: valsava said: Good Morning @suchadiva42,  What in the world is going on why SM had TS tied up to a tree and it seems like they have made JY/Ellison president of the company.. Even EB is in the same building looks like if TH sees her before JY she will kidnap her again..       

Wow that old goat Beak is hiding EB from her family this old man I knew I didn't trust him he and TH probably has been working together the whole time..   Finally JY meets face to face with EB bit realizes that EB don;t know her I think she should follow her and see just who she's been living with and who has contact with her..  

@valsava,
Yes I watched it and that old goat has had  EB all this time. Even has her calling him father. I don't think TH knows EB is still alive but since her and Beak have joined hands she will find out. It's going to take all of them JY, TS, JR, JH, and MH combined together to bring Beak and TH down. A mother knows her child and JY is not going to let this go. Also JR saw her too and hopefully she remembers. 
What is going on with TH and SM and why did he turn himself in. He has to be the most stupid greedy man on earth to be involved with TH again. He's going to end up dead this time for sure. 
For some reason I don't think the killing is over and JH will be the next victim of Beak and or TH. TH would be the most likely one because she's ticked offed JH played her. 

awsparkle said: @valsava,
Yes I watched it and that old goat has had  EB all this time. Even has her calling him father. I don't think TH knows EB is still alive but since her and Beak have joined hands she will find out. It's going to take all of them JY, TS, JR, JH, and MH combined together to bring Beak and TH down. A mother knows her child and JY is not going to let this go. Also JR saw her too and hopefully she remembers. 
What is going on with TH and SM and why did he turn himself in. He has to be the most stupid greedy man on earth to be involved with TH again. He's going to end up dead this time for sure. 

Archived