Need input/analysis of most interesting text - [updated!]

Ninshark

***update***

I hung out with her a few more times, as a group and stuff, learned more about her personality, she really is just this straightforward kind of person. if she feels something, she'll say it, no filter. she would say things without thinking. it could be her introversion and lack of social skills.

2 examples of what she said before that I rarely hear from normal people:

"That's why I asked you to hang out, because I think you're interesting, if you weren't, then I'd be like- ok, see you at the next group hang out or karaoke then."
There was a girl talking about how she is really dependent on men and needs to be in a relationship, and my friend commented: "I feel really bad for you." I told her she shouldn't say that, she asked me 'why?' -__- haha, so yeah, even though I totally agree that the dependent girl has issues (>10 ex bfs), I wouldn't say that to her face, especially because she probably is already troubled.

I'd take a straight up girl over one who spends all her time putting out mixed signals to make herself more appealing. Also, someone straightforward is easier to converse with because you don't have to hold back or couch everything in diplomatic language.

If you're going to talk anout it then bloody well talk about it. If you have to play verbal gymnastics then it's a waste of time unless you're a politician

Archived