[✿OFFICIAL✿]Kim Young-Kwang(Kang Jin-Goo)♥Kyung Soo-Jin(Ma Se-Young)[✿JinSe Couple✿][✿9th Boy✿]

xHanaParkx

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@itashee‌ wowowo I see that alot of similar scenes from the mv used in the drama. Ooo I'm starting to think that the plagiarizing thing might be true. The blanket and library kiss scene. Oh well, I'm not complaining but I'm just worried about our actor/actress here, hope they don't get affected that much!

@kimsoyeon18‌ I can see the partial similarities in young kwang character in the mv and the drama same goes to soo jin, but the drama is like the extended version of the mv. Hahahaha! Honestly it's not easy to get instant chemistry like that, look at how good they compliment each other. I wonder if young kwang skinship with every other female actresses he worked with or perhaps soojin is special, well I'm hoping she is. Hahahahaha!

=)) 8-}

Guest itashee

And I still strongly believe that Plus Nine PD is the biggest shipper of our couple – he decided to reunite them in another project – he wanted them together in his drama ;)

@itashee Ah i see i see.. Yea i read that the PD cast them because of the mv, yes i too believe he is the ultimate fan of this ship. HAHAHA! i hope he continues to support them, maybe he could encourage them to actually start dating too if you know what i mean. HAHAHAHA! =)) =))
@kimsoyeon18 OMG Their BTS are always the best,honestly they can't keep their hands off each other.. i wonder why  8-} HAHAHAHHA! =))

pandalover1 said: @itashee Ah i see i see.. Yea i read that the PD cast them because of the mv, yes i too believe he is the ultimate fan of this ship. HAHAHA! i hope he continues to support them, maybe he could encourage them to actually start dating too if you know what i mean. HAHAHAHA! =)) =))
@kimsoyeon18 OMG Their BTS are always the best,honestly they can't keep their hands off each other.. i wonder why  8-} HAHAHAHHA! =))

Guest thelittleangels_4969

Whoaaaa~
i cant believe that i found this forum, honestly when first time i watched this drama, i just like KYK
but.....

i love JinSe couple now~~  love the way how Jin Goo treats Se Young, it's sooooo romantic^^

Guest itashee

bts

10450173_1533078130270833_78052175363883

cr.facebook.com/idol.young.kwang

I get butterflies in my stomach when I look at them together.
There’s some crazy magic going on between them. They are like Chocolate and Peanut Butter :)
Can’t imagine KYK & KSJ with any other partner. . .

Archived