[✿OFFICIAL✿]Kim Young-Kwang(Kang Jin-Goo)♥Kyung Soo-Jin(Ma Se-Young)[✿JinSe Couple✿][✿9th Boy✿]

xHanaParkx

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest itashee

class="content-title" Kim Young Kwang and Kyung Soo Jin Show Great Chemistry Despite Height Difference on “Plus Nine Boys” deedeegii October 4, 2014

plus-nine-boys.jpg

Co-stars of tvN’s “Plus Nine Boys,’ model-actor Kim Young Kwang and actress Kyung Soo Jin, have once again displayed their couple-like chemistry and perfect visuals through their adorable 23-centimeter height difference.

Kim Young Kwang plays the role of 29-year-old travel agent Kang Jin Goo, while Kyung Soo Jin acts as the character of Ma Se Young, who also works in the same department. In the previous broadcast of the drama, Se Young ended up sharing her feelings for Jin Goo, and they finally became a couple. However, the two of them struggled to date in secret at their office, away from the eyes of their co-workers.

These two co-stars, involved in a lovely romance in “Plus Nine Boys,” are especially earning a lot of attention for their height difference. With Kim Young Kwang standing at 187 cm and Kyung Soo Jin at 164 cm, they seem to show off great chemistry and teamwork, despite their 23-cm height difference.

In a few still cuts from the drama, Kim Young Kwang can be seen using his tall height to joke around with Kyung Soo Jin, as they act out a sweet, romantic relationship.

What do you think of this on-screen couple?

kyung-soo-jin-kim-young-kwang.jpg

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/04/kim-young-kwang-and-kyung-soo-jin-show-great-chemistry-despite-height-difference-on-plus-nine-boys/

Guest itashee

tumblr_ncx15mf7Ny1qfakbgo3_r1_250.giftumblr_ncx15mf7Ny1qfakbgo2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_ncx15mf7Ny1qfakbgo1_250.giftumblr_ncx15mf7Ny1qfakbgo4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_ncx15mf7Ny1qfakbgo6_r2_250.giftumblr_ncx15mf7Ny1qfakbgo5_250.gif

Tell me when you need help, don’t suffer by yourself. That’s what a boyfriend is for, I’m a shoulder to lean on.

cr.paper-box.tumblr

Guest itashee

I think I haven’t posted this clip here before?

First script reading

0:34 – 0:40 our couple reading lines

1:01 – happy, shiny people

1:27 KYK stealing a glance at KSJ

1:33 & 1:52 KYK looking briefly at KSJ :)

Archived