[✿OFFICIAL✿]Kim Young-Kwang(Kang Jin-Goo)♥Kyung Soo-Jin(Ma Se-Young)[✿JinSe Couple✿][✿9th Boy✿]

xHanaParkx

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest itashee

class="content-title" “Plus Nine Boys” Kim Young Kwang and Kyung Soo Jin Look Like a Real Couple Even Off-Camera lovelymorning October 2, 2014

1003-plus-nine-boys-kyk-ksj.jpg

On October 2, the production team behind “Plus Nine Boys” released behind-the-scenes photos of Kim Young Kwang and Kyung Soo Jin as they study their scripts together.

The atmosphere as they practice is almost as sweet as their romantic scenes in the drama. The two show off their chemistry as they focus on their scripts together, since they are also in the same department at work in the drama. They are together at work, at home, and even outside, and although they look at their individual scripts, they also end up looking at each other lovingly as they rehearse their lines.

1003-plus-nine-boys-bts.jpg

The production team of “Plus Nine Boys” revealed, “Kim Young Kwang and Kyung Soo Jin have a lot of scenes together, and they work so well that they seem to be always together as well. They rehearse their lines together and give each other acting points, which help with the more natural flow of the drama when they actually shoot the scene.”

They continued, “Last week Se Young [Kyung Soo Jin] finally returned Jin Goo’s [Kim Young Kwang] love. This week’s episodes will feature the events that occur as they start their relationship, so it’ll be much sweeter and more romantic to watch. Kim Young Kwang and Kyung Soo Jin’s chemistry is comparable to a real couple so please look forward to watching the show.”

Meanwhile, “Plus Nine Boys” airs every Friday and Saturday on tvN.

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/02/plus-nine-boys-kim-young-kwang-and-kyung-soo-jin-look-like-a-real-couple-even-off-camera/

Guest itashee

Can’t get enough of the last scene between these two in today’s ep!

I felt almost uncomfortable watching them looking at each other...

That’s what you call *tension*. . .I could feel sparks flying!

Hope they will kiss in tomorrow’s ep – and not be interrupted...

itashee said:

Can’t get enough of the last scene between these two in today’s ep!

I felt almost uncomfortable watching them looking at each other...

That’s what you call *tension*. . .I could feel sparks flying!

Hope they will kiss in tomorrow’s ep – and not be interrupted...

Archived