[Drama 2014] SBS - Birth of A Beauty 미녀의 탄생

kbleon

{sorry my stream stopped again}
Sara's at home cleaning, looks at the christmas tree they made together, and started reading the cards (aka HTH's wises) on the tree..."It would be good if you smile everyday.""I hope ahjumma won't get nightmares anymore.""Ahjumma's health.""We will be together, even at next year's christmas.""Ahjumma should go for your real dream, that's what I hope."{HTH you're so sweeeeeet}
HTH returns, and says he has a present for Sara.It's her favourite Kim-Ddeok-Soon, HAHAHA.She asks why he bought it, he says cause she likes it and she should eat it since she's going to the talkshow tomorrow.HTH asks why does she like to eat Kim-Ddeok-Soon, she says because in the past, she has to eat those so that she has the fighting spirit.
HTH says she doesn't have to eat these anymore, because she's already a very strong person now.HTH asks what's her secret for being so strong, she says she'll tell him next time...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GCY asks the PD why is Sara's name in the setlist of the talkshow, PD explains it was what Sara had requested.GCY panics and looks for Sara, but she's nowhere to be found.So she calls LKJ and says Sara will be on the live talkshow...
GCY calls HTH, and asks if he can do anything about it.HTH says Sara will be speaking the truth.
Talkshow starts...HTH is watching from one of the building's TV and says "Ahjumma, himnae!"
GCY asks Sara to talk about her cooking, but the other MC says people will be more interested to know about what she didn't finish at her press conference.Sara starts by apologizing, GCY starts to interfere trying to change the topic back to cooking.
The other MC asks Sara about her real name, she says she's SGR.Talked about how she wanted to be pretty and stuff, and mentioned about murder.GCY tries to interfere again, but Sara replied "Are you very uncomfortable at what I'm saying, GCY?"The other MC asks whats the thing about murder, Sara says it's her husband who did it.
Everyone's surprised, Sara continues explaining the process of her accident.She says there's another woman who saw her accident, who is also her husband's affair.Other MC asks who is the woman, Sara says the woman is in this studio too, and says it's GCY.So the MC asked, "So, HBS's CEO LKJ, is your husband?!"Sara says yes.
LKJ was watching the broadcast at a eating place, upon mentioning him, he quickly went out of the shop.LKJ's dad found out that Sara's SGR, and says she's on TV, which shocked LKJ's mum.GJH also found out about GCY being accomplice in the accident from news on the internet.

I'm getting goosebumps!

That B-I-T-C-H GyC scared to death.. If you know you did wrong the last thing you should be doing is going around bad mouthing someone

@valsava" Of course GCY azz is scared to death especially after she witnessed LGJ committing murder, and as she's be and accomplice to keep quiet about but hoping they both go down :-q

@yagiyuki - You are getting goosebumps only? I need to call 911 (119 in South Korea) because I think I am having an early stage of heart-attack. Wow, I can't imagine what it would be like to be a viewer of a show like that, in any country. Daebak, SaRa!

HTH looks for Sara, PD says Sara should still be in the studio.Sara having a flashback about what happened to her 6 months ago...
{awww it's so nice seeing SGR again after a while :') I'm loving episode 20!}
HTH finds Sara in the studio...Sara said it ended well, HTH says he watched the broadcast.He brings her out~
HMH tells granny's assistant to get rid of HTH.Assistant asks how far is HMH gonna go.HMH says not till he gets his hands on Winner Group.
Assistant sees HMH's mother outside.She told him to see it as helping her out.{streaming stopped again -_-}
HTH & Sara at the beach, HTH gives her a bonquet of white roses, telling her the meaning of it.He says he repects her for being so cool.Sara talks about the "secret" she mentioned ytd.She says HTH is the "secret", because he always encourages her, telling her she can do it when she's unconfident, and that his compliments are the treatment for her.HTH is happy~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So was it really Halmoni assistant that cause the last explosion and they asking him to stage another one to kill off HrH.. Mother and are two of a kind now if the same type explosion happen at anyone of his places they going to be able to find out who's all involved in the first one .. I think if someone dies it would be HMH

Back at home, Sara smelling her white roses and thinking back on what HTH said at the beach.HTH tells Sara to come down after changing her clothes.Both of them at the strategy room again.
HTH typing his codes, Sara says he's so cool.HTH's happy again, bragging about it was what he did when he hacked LKJ's email.Sara says she didn't see it then.
They started looking at each other to "find differences" on their faces.And their conclusion is, "We both became more handsome and pretty!" :)) :))
Police is at LKJ's house looking for him to arrest him, but he's not at home.
TL Choi found the guy that Sara was saying that may be involved in HTH's assault.Sara says she wants to follow since she's the only person who recognises the guy.HTH said it may be dangerous, Sara says shouldn't they always be sticking together.Happy HTH then says okay, he welcomes her.

Sara recognises that the guy is the same one that went to the hospital.HTH approaches the guy...
Bad guy tries to attack HTH, but gets counterattacked.HTH kicks him, and Sara attacks him as well.
HTH asks who is mastermind of his assault, whether it's LKJ or HMH.Bad guy refuses to answer, HTH takes his phone away.Bad guy is arrested, still refused to say who is the mastermind when the police asked.
HTH says they should set a trap.He created a text saying that "There's a person who knows about HTH's assault."Sara praises him for being a genius, he says that the real culprit will surely contact him upon seeing the message.
Text was sent to Granny's assistant.He calls the phone, and asks who is the person who knows about it.HTH is stunned and says it seemed like a voice that he knows.
LKJ calls HTH, saying that they should come out with an agreement.Sara says it's a good chance to nab LKJ also.HTH agrees...
- END -

Archived