[Drama 2014] SBS - Birth of A Beauty 미녀의 탄생

kbleon

Thanks @kbleon! I hope it's not the last scene of ep21 cos that's just gonna be such a cliffhanger! But since we're talking abt the kdrama liveshoot here, this is still most probably from ep 20. Hehe.

Thanks @yaqiyuki for the text preview translation as always :) HMH is just too redundant now, no? Such a loser. Cant wait for this weekend!!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Melisamey

my first comment, had been silence reader for this whole time and then suddenly moved to post a comment because JSW photos above hahahaha SO CUTEEEEEEE *flying*

can't wait for next few days, hope it will be happy endinggggg :(

Omg, HMH just needs to stop pushing Sara to do this and that... Don't you know that she will never love you after what you have done! She loves your handsome loving half-brother, HTH. Geez, get it through your stupid head! I'm so tired of it. Let us just throw him into the middle of the ocean and have the sharks devour him. ~X(

@yaqiyuki‌" Thanks and appreciate the preview Translation..

Now why would Sara want to leave HTH for MHM and her finding out what kind of man he really is, (HELL) She's trying to make LGJ pay for his actions of what he did to her, and certainly doesn't need to do it again on a conniving MHM because it's not worth Sara's time if you simply ask me 8-|

yaqiyuki said: Ep 20 Text Preview: 태희를 폭행하라고 지시한 사람이 민혁이라는 사실을 사라에게 듣게 된 태희는 진실을 추적하고 사라는 자신에게 일어난 모든 일들을 폭로하겠다 결심한다. 한편 민혁은 사라에게 강준을 정리해 줄테니 태희를 버리고 자신을 선택해달라고 제안하는데.. 
Trans: Taehee got to know from Sara that Minhyuk instigated his assault and wants to find out the truth, Sara says it all happened because of her and she has decided to reveal everything. Meanwhile, Minhyuk tells Sara to clear things up with Kangjoon and abandon Taehee, and to choose him... 
^ not so sure abt the last sentence, it can also mean asking her not to select himself but I was thinking HMH is not such a noble person HAHAH
-------EDIT:
(From baidu's translations)
/regarding the last sentence/ Minhyuk suggested to Sara that he'll help her to clear her relations with Kangjoon, but wants her to abandon Taehee to be with him....

Alright BOAB fans, the weekend is arriving soon! Many of us will miss this drama, however, I can't wait to see a happy ending for our MISO couple and justice for these conniving villains! HMH, GCY, LKG, evil mother, and Grandma's assistant, our MISO couple are coming for y'all!!! 
B51JtyFCAAALjfw_zps65168ddb.jpg

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"벨로체 Veloce - 다 잊은듯이 Official M/V

Episode 21 Text Preview (Final Episode) @yaqiyuki (Please translate)

2EeZIR.png
According to Baidu's translation,  LKJ ask HTH to help him get a fake passport and in return he would divorce Sara, but everything is a trap he designed.

Ep 21 text preview:악행이 드러난 채연은 모든 프로그램에서 강제하차를 당하고 절망에 빠진다. 강준은 태희에게 위조 여권을 만들어 주면 사라와 이혼하겠다 제안하는 한편, 태희를 함정에 빠뜨리려는 계획을 세우는데..
Trans:Chaeyeon got forced off all the programs she's on after the misdeeds she did were exposed and falls into despair. Kangjoon suggested to Taehee to make him a fake passport and that he'll divorce Sara but meanwhile, schemes to make Taehee fall into the trap he planned...
^ why still so many things happening in the last 2 episodes ~X( ~X( ~X(

Archived