[Drama 2014] SBS - Birth of A Beauty 미녀의 탄생

kbleon

I'm big believer in punishment and that's one of my biggest disappointments with Kdrama, they don't seem to believe in punishment, SR had the chance to put things right but all she discussed was her weight and looks, how shallow. This might scare CY and KJ for a while but how does it threaten MH or change TH situation. 
With two episodes left I can see the writing on the wall. TH beats MH for the CEO position through the share holders, thus kicking him and his mom out of the company, Gma secretary makes another attempt on TH life  he is thwarted and either dies or o to jail(poor underlings can always be fall guys and go to jail) of course TH remembers him from the explosion that killed his parents. CY and KJ go back to America. I assume that SR will get KJ to sign divorce papers, SR and TH forever, 
the end.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after watching the ep 19 I dunno how they will place everything in the last 2 ep? Sara said it will be hell for LKJ and GCY and she will reveal her story SLOWLY hehehe I wonder how slow it will be :) but still love the last part of ep 19

"People destined to meet will eventually meet...
We left each other as if we'd never return 
But in the end, we face each other again" -- Tae Hee 

sooo love Tae Hee... well JSW in particular hehehe tuzki-bunny-emoticon-038.gif

I definitely hope next episode, HTH and Sara will go to a safer place or a faraway place (Jeju Island) so they can be alone and show a lot of skinship!!! They need their time together for as long as we all would want. Haha. The problems with HMH, GCY, and LKG can solve for themselves. ;)

Keeping in mind the show is based in South Korea, the good fortunes of the bad guys can be over in a day or so. You can tell HMH was quite a bit worried when his assistant told him about HTH's new strategy through emails and other searches. That was even before SaRa appeared in the press conference. I have referred to the suicide of the Nation's Actress, Choi Jin-Sil, in another thread before. She committed suicide because of the accusations by the Netizens. Choi Jin-Sil was no small deal, I cannot think of another current actress who has accomplished as much as she did. She was the most well-liked actress in South Korean in early 21st century, having played leading roles in 18 movies, 20 television dramas and appeared in 140 commercials. Seehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choi_Jin-sil
News travel faster in South Korea than any place I know. It is a relatively small country with very advance communication technique. In the drama series, "Secret Love Affair," all the high level people were worried about the influence of the Netizens and the witch hunt which could occur.Even though SaRa's press conference was brief, it started an incredible tidal wave:(1) One positive thing for HMH to be partnered with SaRa was the $1,200,000 USD in sales she brought in as a fashion model. That has ended even though SaRa is still attractive, but plastic surgery is not a small deal in the fashion world.(2) The Netizens and the Board of Director at Winner will find out who supported SaRa's expensive surgical procedures soon. And that would be HTH. That means SaRa would be closer to HTH than HMH. SaRa was also working with Restaurant God before anything with HMH has ever started. That was caught on camera after the Netizens finally found their favorite big-eating beauty.(3) The Netizens are also aware of the injury HTH suffered because HMH called a press conference to announce his plan to find the culprit. That couple with the flour bomb photos means people can figure out there is a rivalry before the two heirs. SaRa's press conference would suggest she is leaving the side of HMH.(4) LKJ knows all about HMH's dealing with Grandma's corruption charge. Since HMH has now thrown LKJ away, LKJ could be used by SaRa (and HTH) to point a finger at HMH.Those are just a few things that I can think of for now. But that press conference made everything possible. A lot of participants on this thread have already begged for this revelation weeks ago and it finally happened. There will be a kiss next episode, I promise. It is now much colder than 4 episodes ago and SaRa waited at that bench without any idea HTH would find her. She smiled, HTH was stunned, they will kiss...the PD of the show couldn't get that in because the viewers are still so freakin' mad.

lets see, tried to kill your wife, and GCY didnt feel bad or tell the police, threatening to out the woman you hurt, are u forgetting that you tried to kill her? Claiming her as your wife after u married another woman...???? Am I missing something, LOL these ppl in this show are crazy as hell. And I just KNOW that they will be forgiven, just like all K dramas. I bet he won't even go to prison. I would be surprised if I do. I really feel like Min Jung from Jang bo ri and want to fight the writer of this drama LOL.

credit LINK of review
I have enjoyed watching “Birth of a Beauty” because of its perfect balance and combination of comedy, romance, and revenge. This drama is a little more intense, but it reminds me of the American movie “John Tucker Must Die.” Although it does have a twisted storyline, it isn’t extremely dark nor is it graphic. But the villains will definitely have you screaming sometimes because they are so unbelievably conniving and evil. The main actors,Han Ye Seul and Joo Sang Wook, show off their perfect chemistry as a couple. They have such an interesting relationship, but you can’t help rooting for them because they are so adorable together. It is still a cute, funny, and heartfelt drama that shows in life, everyone just longs to love and be loved. -bubblybribri

Joo Sang Wook Exposes His Innate Romantic Guy

hdcphinojeat74i7mwq76pi76bikpplw_zpsdd4c

by Sora Ghim] Actor Joo Sang Wook currently plays geeky genius Han Tae Hee in SBS drama ‘Birth of a Beauty,’ showing a comedic role. However, this time he transformed into a romantic guy.

On the previous episode of ‘Birth of a Beauty,’ Han Tae Hee and Sara’s (Han Ye Seul) feelings for each other are confirmed as their relationship blossoms. Tae Hee depicted the portrayal of a man in love who is nervous that Sara might reject his proposal. Following, Tae Hee asked a series of questions to have her practice the response ‘Yes’ and even prepared couple shirts as a gift. He exposed his cute romantic guy charms through this episode.

In particular, Han Tae Hee showed exaggerated reactions during the PT in order to show a charismatic working man image to Sara, but bringing laughter to the audience. His transformation from a comedic man to a romanticist comes when he acts as Sara’s bodyguard against Lee Kang Joon (Jung Kyeo Woon), when he rushes to the hospital with the sick Sara, he does whatever he can to help her prepare for the cooking show, and lastly when he proposes to her while doing the thing she wanted to do the most, dance. Through all these actions, Han Tae Hee strengthens his charms.

As viewers fall more in love with him, Joo Sang Wook’s acting is getting praised. He plays the part of a man in a one-sided love in his own trademark way, acting nonchalant and humorous, and sometimes with charisma. With this lovable guy, there is no way to not fall in love with him.

One of the things that bothers me about most Korean dramas is that the good guys tend to forgive the bad guys on the flimsiest of apologies. I believe in forgiveness, but there must also be restitution.  Justice, not just revenge.  I thus loved the scene between KJ's mom and SaRa's mom, where KJ's mom asks SaRa's mom to forgive her son; and Sara's mom tells her to 'pound sand'.  It's about time that someone called out the bad guys on their pitiful excuses. 

delaGarza9 said: One of the things that bothers me about most Korean dramas is that the good guys tend to forgive the bad guys on the flimsiest of apologies. I believe in forgiveness, but there must also be restitution.  Justice, not just revenge.  I thus loved the scene between KJ's mom and SaRa's mom, where KJ's mom asks SaRa's mom to forgive her son; and Sara's mom tells her to 'pound sand'.  It's about time that someone called out the bad guys on their pitiful excuses. 

Melchai

said: Joo Sang Wook Exposes His Innate Romantic Guy

by Sora Ghim] Actor Joo Sang Wook currently plays geeky genius Han Tae Hee in SBS drama ‘Birth of a Beauty,’ showing a comedic role. However, this time he transformed into a romantic guy.

On the previous episode of ‘Birth of a Beauty,’ Han Tae Hee and Sara’s (Han Ye Seul) feelings for each other are confirmed as their relationship blossoms. Tae Hee depicted the portrayal of a man in love who is nervous that Sara might reject his proposal. Following, Tae Hee asked a series of questions to have her practice the response ‘Yes’ and even prepared couple shirts as a gift. He exposed his cute romantic guy charms through this episode.

In particular, Han Tae Hee showed exaggerated reactions during the PT in order to show a charismatic working man image to Sara, but bringing laughter to the audience. His transformation from a comedic man to a romanticist comes when he acts as Sara’s bodyguard against Lee Kang Joon (Jung Kyeo Woon), when he rushes to the hospital with the sick Sara, he does whatever he can to help her prepare for the cooking show, and lastly when he proposes to her while doing the thing she wanted to do the most, dance. Through all these actions, Han Tae Hee strengthens his charms.

As viewers fall more in love with him, Joo Sang Wook’s acting is getting praised. He plays the part of a man in a one-sided love in his own trademark way, acting nonchalant and humorous, and sometimes with charisma. With this lovable guy, there is no way to not fall in love with him.

It seems to me that GCY won't pay her crimes and will be forgiven in the end in which it doesn't sit well with me at all. You do the Crime (DAMMIT) You should certainly do the time. to a fact that GCY is just like LGJ when it comes down to wanting something or someone by scheming. And definitely should be prosecuted for all their wrongdoing's without any hesitation whatsoever 8-|

It would be so great if HTH and SR can put their heads together to spring a most delightful trap with their funny antics for the ruthless scums GCY, LGJ etc etc. Ah, that would be divine.
Hmm, I miss seeing HTH with his bat...just to scare 'em :D:D:D Or maybe give GCY, LGJ and HMY a resounding thumping SLAP on the "tush" "buns" whatever!

I find this scene/picture so touching... The way our OTP looked at each other is like no other look! :x

Who's up for a BOAB marathon this week (skipping ep.16-19) till the finale this weekend?! I AM!!! :))

Birth Of A Beauty Ep 19 5

5) Sa Ra reunites with Tae Hee.

After a week of heartache and misunderstanding, our lovely couple finally make amends and are gettting back together for the big finale!

Credit: http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/05/highlights-birth-of-a-beauty-episode-19/

suchadiva42 said: It seems to me that GCY won't pay her crimes and will be forgiven in the end in which it doesn't sit well with me at all. You do the Crime (DAMMIT) You should certainly do the time. to a fact that GCY is just like LGJ when it comes down to wanting something or someone by scheming. And definitely should be prosecuted for all their wrongdoing's without any hesitation whatsoever 8-|

Archived