[Drama 2014] SBS - Birth of A Beauty 미녀의 탄생

kbleon

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi chingus  :-h i didn't watch epi 17 yet and even not having a plan  to watch it rite now because of views i get about it... my heart is not strong to endure this painful track so holding myself and hoping in next episodes they will end up together if not than  honestly i will not watch reaming epis...DUHH!! I WANT A HAPPY ENDING  :((

HTH asks Sara why do Sara want to bother with HMH.Sara says because HMH has the capability, and is the person who can help her achieve her target.HTH asks why can't he be the one.Sara says she will live her life just to fulfil her target, and HTH is not the one that has the ability to help her.
GCY reports to Granny that Sara became HMH's business partner after breaking up with HTH.

GCY calls on PD Kim requesting to meet, saying that she has someone in mind that she really wants to feature in the talkshow.Then she thought to herself, saying the higher Sara is up, bringing down will be the last motive in her plan.
LKJ reading news articles about Sara & HMH, and calls a PD to ask about Sara's schedules for tomorrow and notes it down.
HTH and TL Choi discussing about business plans, TL Choi says they don't even have a person to make the food now.HTH then say just find anyone out there, since he will be the one who will judge on the taste.
GCY met with the PD, tells him that she wants to feature Sara to the talkshow.PD asks if it's possible, GCY says she has the connections to do so.
LKJ goes to find Sara, attempted to bring her away by force but saw HMH walking towards them so he had no choice but to back away.
HTH and TL Choi in the lift with boxes of food, bumps into HMH & Sara on one of the levels.HMH asks if the work at Winner Food is going well, HTH says he doesn't know if HMH has the ability or whatsoever, but he says he wished HMH would stay out of Winner Food's affairs.A sad HTH then see HMH & Sara walk out of the lift, with his hands on her waist.

Winner Food is still not being to find a suitable person to make the riceballs, so HTH tells TL Choi to just find any chef that appeared on the Birth of a Chef program to help them make.
Sara receives a voicemail from LKJ, he says to call him before he finds her again, or else he will tell HMH.Sara asks HMH if he caught the person who assaulted HTH, HMH asks if she has any idea who it would be, she says she think that it's LKJ.
HTH & GCY at Winner Group's lobby, HTH frozed looking at Sara's new model standees.Sara found out about Winner Food not being able to find a chef to make the riceballs, runs out to the ahjumma chef saying she'll make the riceballs, but to keep it a secret from HTH.
HMH tells LKJ to temporary not appear in the company.

Now Sara don't make me catch a flight to Korea and double slap your azz talking that yang, yang, to HTH excuse me everyone I'm mad as hell ~X(

@suchadiva42‌ I'll come along with you! She'll get slap twice and even worse, I'll use my judo skills on her till she comes to her senses!

HTH tells TL Choi to knock off, and that he'll go to look for the chef that's helping them.Sara was sleeping in the kitchen, with the food still cooking.HTH sees the fire still on and wanted to off it, Sara jumps out and says it's still not ready.HTH asks Sara what is she doing here, she hesitated.HTH says is it because she's worried about him, so she's here to help.Sara replied using HMH as an excuse.HTH gets disappointed, as he thinks that Sara has no intention to help him but only under the instructions of HMH.He says he doesn't need her help then, and to clean up and leave and said he doesn't believe both HMH & Sara.
Both started to argue in the kitchen, Sara asks HTH to go out, he refuses saying he's the CEO so why should he go and they go on and on LOL.
Sara continues to cook, with a HTH spying at the back.She asks him how's the taste, he just replied, "Not bad."Sara went, "That's all??"So HTH said whats so nice when HMH is involved lol.Sara gets upset at that and wants to end her cooking, but scalded her hand.HTH got all worried and help treat Sara's hand, and HMH witnessing it outside the door...

Thanks so much as always, @yaqiyuki‌ ! Dont know what we'd do without you! I'll come along with @suchadiva42‌ and @Liting1‌ and give SaRa a piece of my mind. After everything HTH has done for you,you actually have the gall to tell him that there's someone more competent than him?! I wouldnt be surprised if Granny thinks she 's really a player... ~X(

..and I'd like it if HTH didnt care if SaRa's hand didnt get scalded but hey, that's our ever loyal and gentle HTH -_-

LKJ's mum and sisters talking about the blackbox video in a room.LKJ's dad returns home to see no one at the living room, with soup boiling in the kitchen.He went up to look for the rest of them, overhears about the blackbox.So he got angry and asks if that's the evidence, and that LKJ really committed murder.
LKJ returns home, his dad gave him a slap.LKJ's dad asks if LKJ is even human, so do such a thing.Then he asks him to get out of the house.
HTH brought the riceballs Sara made to let TL Choi and GCY taste, GCY says it's the best taste lol.HTH asks TL Choi to start with the promotional activities.

Sara sees HTH at a supermarket with the promotion, and said it's a relief.The employees of Winner Food also all came to help, making HTH very grateful.Then GCY suddenly comes to visit them...
LKJ's dad called Sara's mum.They're talking about the building and Sara & her friend overhears the conversation inside a room.
Sara's friend gets all annoyed after hearing that GCY has the building.Sara's mum tells her not to stay back anymore.Sara replied saying she'll definitely get it back.

Archived