[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

@VIP_Cake....I'm happy for him, and hopefully YG will treat and manage him well like you say...because I'm not familiar with YG....he deserves the BEST....AWESOME!...Today we get to see our boy at his Univeristy....double happy......:D

And I love SH with bangs!:wub:..

• Like 5

YG's stable of actors are now expanding, so he will be in company with these good actors... Choi ji woo, kang dong won, goo hye sun, yoo in na, lee sung kyung, nam joo hyuk...congrats...its a good choice I guess! Notice that most of the actors were models as well, just like him =)

• Like 4

3 hours ago, pinocchioAsh said:

He joined YG?!!! Whaaaaaa!! Omo!! :D

He's joined one of the biggest agencies!! :D

Does that mean we have a chance to see him in one of Big Bang's videos? :D Never give up hope, Ash :D

YG !!! Yay!!

YG (En)!! :D

Okay I need to stop screaming! :w00t: yay!!

Congratulations Sukie! You chose well !!

Fun Fact: He was actually in 2ne1's video- 'I Don't Care'!

But I really hope we will get to see him in future YG MVs!! :D 

3 hours ago, mygirls said:

@VIP_Cake....I'm happy for him, and hopefully YG will treat and manage him well like you say...because I'm not familiar with YG....he deserves the BEST....AWESOME!...Today we get to see our boy at his Univeristy....double happy......:D

And I love SH with bangs!:wub:..

I got no worries with Lee Jong Suk's decision to join YG. YG is an amazing company that manages many talented people!!

I'm sure that YG can exceed Lee Jong Suk's potential! He really does deserve to be with the best :D

• Like 4

May 10.2016- [Video] Leejongsuk for #Cecilive -cecikorea

Trans: 

Today, this actor signed a contract with YG entertainment and lit up all the search rankings! It’s Lee Jong Suk!

These times with the sweet Lee Jong Suk! It’s at the photoshoot for the cover of Ceci’s June issue. Meeting with Ceci for the first time in a long time, he is as sweet and handsome and sexy as ever, always making our heart flutter time every time we see him.

For the fans were also fluttering, we understand how you feel. Please wait for just a little while longer!

#gettingreadyfordeadlines #thatleejongsukhasreturned #Ceci'sman #sweetboy #Beckerman #can'tlivewithoutjongsuk #realhallyustar #videoJoPDandartdirectorKimPD #cecikorea #check #editor_ChoiDilaek

Engtrans: hitoritabi

• Like 5

Jongsuk and YG

- He is a fan of G-Dragon, said so in an interview around One Of A Kind era.

- He is friends with Kang Seungyoon, who he worked with in High Kick 3. He helped promote Seungyoon’s solo “It Rains” on his me2day.

- His ultimate female idol is Lee Nayoung but his ultimate male idol is Kang Dong Won, who joined YG this year. He has also said he wants to be manly like Cha Seung Won, who is in YG.

For those who are worried about him getting hidden by YG, he only does it to his singers. YG actors actually get exposure. Choi Jihoo did quite a lot of variety on TVN, Cha Seungwon did a movie and a variety last year and Kang Dongwon is also working on his second movie since joining YG. He will be fine.

The greatest thing? YG has the power to protect him if any scandals break out, the actor department has been good about maintaining the image of their actors. So we will never experience Wellmade’s non-responses again.

Overall, yay!!

By:  hitoritabi

• Like 12

[@ Ripot issue], "freshly schoolgirl" Jeon, Son Ye-jin, Moon Geun Young, Park Shin Hye .. Uniform Beauty History ofTV Reports | Kim Ga-young
, enter 16.05.10. 13:28 (modified 16.05.10. 18:52 )

20160510132834040pnay.jpg

[TV reports Kim Ga-young reporter =] Would uniforms and did not have enough putput exciting items. Thanks to the actresses are crowned at the moment, citizens or nationals first love, sister to wear a uniform. But not even that could be the wear and unconditionally. From appearances, Jeon, Son Ye-jin, Moon, atmosphere to meet with school uniforms created a fantasy Chemie Park Shin Hye looked at again.

20160510132834210gxyc.jpg

◆ 'My Sassy Girl' Jeon

Chalrang distance long hair, immaculate skin, slender body. Actress Jeon with all the elements waving namsim. He too has a past history ppomnaen uniform appearance, class. It did the right movie "My Sassy Girl". 'My Sassy Girl' by nailing a Cha Tae Hyun Jeon. He brings a unique charm, but appeared to college, enjoying a boyfriend, Cha Tae-hyun and uniforms dating.

20160510132834394fcci.jpg

◆ National First Love Son Ye-jin

In the first love Cha Tae Hyun in the movie "First Love pep rally ',' Love Story 'movies' classic' Son Ye-jin, who played their first love of Jo Seung-woo and Jo In Sung. As the 'first love people ", wore a school uniform in several works. In particular caught wearing uniforms from the 'classic' is situated deep in the memories are still popular. Yanggalrae a uniform and neat hair. His good looks were innocent enrich.

20160510132834561fgkj.jpg

◆ Sister Moon National

If Son Ye-jin from the debut crowned the 'first love people, "Moon was positioned as a" sister nation ". In particular, its position was firmly through KBS2 drama "fairy tale gaul 'movie' Little Bride '. Immaculate skin and round eyeball, there is perfect harmony with doeni uniforms. Pert, vivacious united by that bright Moon. He is a leading actress uniforms look good.

20160510132834748kryw.jpg

◆ well-bred Park Shin Hye

SBS acting infantile Choi Ji Woo from 'Stairway to Heaven' and wore a uniform in several works as advertised in the face to the public from child actor Park Shin Hye also. Park Shin Hye for beauty. After an adult acting like a schoolgirl through SBS 'You're Beautiful', 'the heirs', 'Pinocchio' and kept the uniforms beauty spot. Then she comes again in June wear uniforms through SBS 'Doctors' are first broadcast. Park Shin Hye's uniform appearance, and is expected from already.

Kim Ga-young reporter kky1209@tvreport.co.kr/ 

CR. http://M.MEDIA.DAUM.NET 

20133.gif

• Like 8

Lee Jong Suk decided to join YG Entertainment

Louise Bonquin | May 11, 2016 07:46 AM EDT

Lee Jong Suk poses for his profile pictorial with Wellmade Yedang

Lee Jong Suk poses for his profile pictorial with Wellmade Yedang (Photo : You Tube/Wellmade Yedang)

Lee Jong Suk is now part of the YG family. The news of his transfer to the agency surprised many people but they supported the actor's decision.

On May 10, YG Entertainment announced Lee's addition to its actor talents line-up via its official website YG Life. The company rep said that although the actor recently set up his own agency, the contract he signed with them is exclusive so he will be doing all his projects under YG from now on.

Lee left Wellmade Yedang in December 2015 and he did not looked for a new label right away. Rather, he worked to open up his own company. He can choose to do his activities through his own label but he made the decision to join another agency so he can fully focus on acting, without thinking of the business side of things. The "I Hear Your Voice" actor will be joining the growing list of YG Entertainment's A-list actors which include Kang Dong Won and Cha Seung Won.

Incidentally, Lee is one of the biggest stars in Korea and the Hallyu Wave. He is still young but he already starred as the lead in a number of hit movies and dramas. Some of his most popular dramas "I Hear Your Voice," "Doctor Stranger" and "Pinocchio."

His latest project is a drama called "Jade Lover" and although it has yet to air on Chinese TV, the producers have already predicted its success. In addition, Lee has been cast, alongside actress Han Hyo Joo, for the lead role in the upcoming 16-episode Korean melodrama entitled "W," Nate News reported.

"W" is suspense mystery drama that tells the love story of two people who are in their 30s. The couple looked like any other common human beings but they are slightly different from the rest because they are living in a different dimension. The drama is directed by Jung Dae Yoon and written by Song Jae Jung.

Finally, "W" will be Lee's comeback drama after being inactive for about a year. His last work was "Pinocchio" which earned him the Best Actor trophy from the prestigious Grimae Awards in 2014.

Watch Lee accepts the Best Couple award with Park Shin Hye for their drama "Pinocchio"

• Like 7

So he decide to joint big agency...i wish this decision gain more benefit to him then the agency, because Lee jong suk is really good actor, i do believe he was in right step when set up his own, why sudenly he go to YG..?.....at least  he become more mature  and comfortable with new management... i love this boy so much hope his decision is good for his long future carrier.:confused:

• Like 4

Park Shin Hye - Lee Sung-Kyung - Rub the 'Doctors' shoot capture, perfect in beauty jikjjik

Articles, enter 11/05/2016 17:18 

201605111715302120552_20160511171536_01_

Park Shin Hye, Lee Sung-Kyung, rub in the 'Doctors' became the shooting public.May 11 an online community bulletin actress Park Shin Hye picture was unveiled along the lines of "Park Shin Hye Cheongju city shooting" pictures in Park Shin Hye public Lee Sung-Kyung in Cheongju city, rub with a look that you are shooting for SBS drama 'Doctors'. Three people are in no correction flaunt glittering beauty and perfect proportions, captivated the fans. There is a bar showing the set photos Park Shin-hye earlier along the lines of "knowing the true face much I love this site ,," the SNS. The ' doctors' deals with the world of realism, with an emphasis on the relationship between doctors and patients and doctors about the organization and such prejudice hakbeol origin. Yirumyeonseo can not achieve the dream will hold a passionate story of the value of the Hippocratic physicians keep living in this world, no matter how byeonhaedo. Popnews@heraldcorp.com

Cr. http://me2.do/xPg2Bzsi 

Thank you graphics

• Like 7

PIctures from 'Doctors' First Script Reading are released!!!

p8iqqYQ.jpg

Park Shin Hye looks so happy :D

And Hyung also looks so handsome with his new haircut!! XD

Now we are waiting for Lee Jong Suk's first script reading pictures to be released :3

• Like 7

These are the additional actors supporting LJS in his new drama. Funny that I remember in one of Lee Tae Hwan's (2nd in the pic) interview, he said that he wants to work with Park Shin Hye someday...and now he is working with LJS....who knows what's next for him =)

CiNo5qTUgAAYOnD.jpg:large

• Like 7

Translation: Damn It.. 

Wonder what happened.. :(

Meanwhile she looks happy..

Translation: # Please please please  # 3 met before just shooting #Happiness tripple sound truckfull ha ha ~~ !!! I'm # luckygirl :) Thanks @ youngmi_0909

• Like 7