[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

2 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

MOD EDIT: Do not quote images

[Jan.5. 2016] Cho Soo Won PD instagram Update Leejongsuk ,Parkshinhye &  Pinocchio Writer & cast 

오랜만에 모였다… 

reunited after a long time

Source:   w.w.bolt

*Jumping of happiness* OMG I'm so happy to see Darling Couple w the Pinocchio familyand sitting next to each other!!!!!!!!!! TTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :w00t::w00t::tears::tears::wub: I really miss them together in a picture!!!!! thanks pd nim! thanks @rania for sharing!!!! <3

• Like 17

24 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

the caption is " reunited after a long time " so it seems it's a recent photo and maybe from today

and look at SH's hone case it's the one that she is recently using also JS haircut seems new haircut and color 

Oh sweet lord hahaha.. rania onni easy on me i'm gonna faint from happiness hahahhaah :D I've been missing them like hell!!! Chinja koumaaaawooo :D:D:D

• Like 13

2 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

MOD EDIT: Do not quote images

[Jan.5. 2016] Cho Soo Won PD instagram Update Leejongsuk ,Parkshinhye &  Pinocchio Writer & cast 

오랜만에 모였다… 

reunited after a long time

Source:   w.w.bolt

Good morning Darlings!

Is your heart still alright after seeing this glorious pic?? The cast is back having fun!!

This surely made my day start so right and bright :) I missed Pinocchio even more after watching it again during christmas break. I'm so cheeky that they were able to have a reunion. What's more special is our lovely darling Park Shin hye and Lee Jong Suk are seating next to each other looking so cute *screams while dancing happily* twas enough to make smile like an idiot. soo much feels. 

Well well well...PD Jo Soo won is awesome. grateful to him for spoiling us. Undoubtedly, he love Darling couple as much as we do :)

P.S. 

Ahn Chansoo & Ji Hee were present and they look pretty adorable too :P Is that Young Kwang at the back of Jong suk?

• Like 15

RANIA....gomawo....:grin:...you always be guardian for this tread.....:heart:.the potho show,what is really happeniing with them.....they.sit side by side:expressionless:....they meet in Shin hye parents rrestourant:blink:...even Shin hye litlle bit shy to show up their clostnesss .but  seem the people's n in that pic know what  the darling up to.:blush:...@ayden J. we need your analize for their relationship now...;)        @mygirls,...omo...what happen with your arm..?...did you ply golf..? or soft ball..?...take massage...before swollen worst....get well soon.

• Like 12

@mujay

no biggy better now.  It was raining and I was going out of my house and I fell walking down the steps luckily I caught on to the rail in time so I sprained my arms. I have plasters every where on my right arm it looks so tacky....thanks for the concern... Aw.                      

This picture caught me by surprise as no one shared it with us only pino pd nim. He has a heart for darling ...:grin:  thanks to him for posting it and thanks to @ Rania for spreading more lively happy love here... Hehehehe...

now question of the day?  Will pd nim post more pictures of them etc etc ??? Lol ... The saga continues....:phew:... Smile your on camera... Hahahahahahaha...too happy see my big smile...

4efe7967fabe4a5bbe83b54f566552f9.jpg

• Like 10

4 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

Sorry couldn't remove this quote 

Spoiler

Nor could i remove this !! Ahhh soompii is killing me !!

Anywayyyyyyyyyyyy PDnim just changed the caption of the pic and it was TODAYYYYYYYY YAAAYYY YAAAYYY YAAAYY (well yesterday in korea hahahaha) ... he's so thoughtful because he answered to the comments :D Althought i don't understand what else he wrote But still soooo happy.. the set next each other And js was leaning on sh chair .. he could've been hugging her from the side before taking the pic.. awww my delulu mind is going crasy with a million thoughts.. how they wraped it up.. how they went home.. how they set.. what they ate... i swear if i keep thinking i might write a movie about them right now hahahqha :P

• Like 17

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! DAMN!!! :D

Aaaaaaaaargggghhhh!! It's 4:30 in the morning here and I just shouted!! :D 

THANK YOU @Rania Zeid!! 

Oh sweet merciful lord, of everything awesome in the planet!!! They MET!! THEY SAT NEXT TO EACH OTHER!! :wub: 

My babies!! :) 

YAYAYAY!

*dances all around the house at 4 in the morning*

Gaaaaaahhhhh!! :D I love them.. I love the PD! I love this thread. I might as well be George Bailey aand love the world! 

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: 

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, pinocchioash_stv said:

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! DAMN!!! :D

Aaaaaaaaargggghhhh!! It's 4:30 in the morning here and I just shouted!! :D 

THANK YOU @Rania Zeid!! 

Oh sweet merciful lord, of everything awesome in the planet!!! They MET!! THEY SAT NEXT TO EACH OTHER!! :wub: 

My babies!! :) 

YAYAYAY!

*dances all around the house at 4 in the morning*

Gaaaaaahhhhh!! :D I love them.. I love the PD! I love this thread. I might as well be George Bailey aand love the world! 

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: 

:smiley: pdnim is the best !!!!!! :thumbsup:

• Like 12

@flashlight OH ABSOLUTELY!! :D 

omooooo!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! There's no way I'm going back to sleep after seeing this!! 

Yayyyyyyyyy... They made an appearance together... Well..an intimate one..and judging by PD-nims comment, it was probably at our chokkha's family restaurant... :D or if not, then the reunion happened because of her...either of the two possibilities..!! :D and probability of both, are eeeeeeeeeeeeep! *still hopping from one foot to another with the phone in my hand*

Annnndddd the possible 2 digit combinations of a set of 8 numbers! ( sorry about the mathematics!!), of all the seating choices, each of them had... THEY CHOSE TO SIT TOGETHER!! :wub: 

Gahhhhh...I'm so happy that I'm going mathematical on them! I'm glad we finally have one pic of them before he leaves... Sigh.. :) 

• Like 16

14 minutes ago, pinocchioash_stv said:

@flashlight OH ABSOLUTELY!! :D 

omooooo!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! There's no way I'm going back to sleep after seeing this!! 

Yayyyyyyyyy... They made an appearance together... Well..an intimate one..and judging by PD-nims comment, it was probably at our chokkha's family restaurant... :D or if not, then the reunion happened because of her...either of the two possibilities..!! :D and probability of both, are eeeeeeeeeeeeep! *still hopping from one foot to another with the phone in my hand*

Annnndddd the possible 2 digit combinations of a set of 8 numbers! ( sorry about the mathematics!!), of all the seating choices, each of them had... THEY CHOSE TO SIT TOGETHER!! :wub: 

Gahhhhh...I'm so happy that I'm going mathematical on them! I'm glad we finally have one pic of them before he leaves... Sigh.. :) 

i'm so relived whatever their relationgship they still hang out :bawling: it is  important thing to me...moreover  they sat next to each other :blush:

• Like 13