[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

11 minutes ago, mygirls said:

@Asianpoopfangirl- I think you made the wrong U turn, the MV is not darling related.....please delete I already reported you to moderator...thank you....

@mygirls...lol..:grin: faighting...your lion come out...kkkkk:heart: you,...                                ash...should i call you with this name...sound is sweet like aiswarya rai....lol...that is my dream..see them in wedding day...maybe our delulu offen the other now...:expressionless:

• Like 7

Alright, I rarely post on soompi and I tend to like lurk around this thread because it brightens my day up. First of all, shipping is not for the faint heart so to each individual, know that although we ship these two, please don't be so insecure because it's all about liking these two individuals because they look good together/are good together/etc to each of our own's interpretation. So we should just cheer on these two regardless of what the future holds for them. If one day they are not with one another, let's all be cool about it and reminisce over the awesomeness darling couple has brought to us and brought smiles to us. 

Second, to those who lurks around and would bring random stuffs to a thread that does not correspond to PSH or LJS, I suggest you just continue lurking around and NOT post anything. It's not about you bringing random things or how we can't take a joke or not. It's not that point...the point is, you're a troll. Regardless if you are telling the truth or not or just want to shed down some light on certain issues or whenever you heard the problems...don't bring it in this thread. You're violating the rules of the shippers thread and at the same time, you just want to bring problems. This isn't a place for you to troll and whether you believe you're doing everybody a "favor" or bringing "information", these types of display is not welcome. It brings problems to both PSH and LJS individually and as fans, we should always support them and NOT BRING ANY HARM TO ANY OF THEM.  Your actions can hurt them whether or not you believe it or not. Not only would it hurt them it would hurt others that around them. 

Third, like I said, shipping is not for the faint hearts. Also, remember this: any news or FA or any speculations should not be taken literally. Remember, these are just FA but we each have our own speculations. It's nice for Raina to provide our thread these FA but speculations are up to us to interpret it. We can interpret it excitedly or cautiously but whatever is the case, don't go too overboard. Sometimes we may or may not know whether these FA are real or not because it's only a small portion because we are way beyond the third party because we are just reading/viewing it from that person's POV instead of the actual person (In this case: SH and/or JS). 

This long "essay" is not meant to bring any discomfort for anybody but I've noticed it brought a lot of issues among people. Keep in mind since our thread is open, anybody could come here (whether they are a shipper, anti,etc) and read our posts/thoughts/FAs etc. They tend to take it back to their threads or twitter or any SNS sites and mock other people's ludicrous thoughts. Let's not play into their ploy. Yes, we should defend ourselves but at the same time, let's not tarnish our bias's reputation by sinking into their levels. 

Lastly, thank you to all those keeping this thread happy! Whenever I'm tired or exhausted, I just come to this thread and I'm happy with everybody's optimism! Thank you for keeping this thread alive too~ Let's continue cherishing darling couple, LJS and PSH individually, and respect everybody in this thread. 

Remember, LJS and PSH professions are actor and actress respectively so eventually they will work with the opposite gender too. There will be kiss scenes and intimate scenes but they are doing what their job entitles them. Don't forget to separate those two. It's normal to feel jealous because we are all human beings but at the end of the day, only LJS and PSH know themselves their own personal life and their choices. Let's just support them ~

Now let me end this with old pics~

Embedded image permalink
Look at these cuties~ Remember when SH said her and JS would fight for PD's affections? 

Embedded image permalink

Cuties even fighting for In-Ha's mom's affections? xD Just kidding~

CXfHEQHU0AAVuz5.jpg:large

Height differences <3 So cuteee even thought the left pic is photoshopped xD 

Kuddos to everybody and let's keep peace alright? I hope those who are trolling or causing a havoc will reflect but ppl can't be changed that easily.......

• Like 21

I was watching the first part of the making film when they were filming the scene in episode 2 when dal po took inha in his bicycle and they both kept waving to halaboji..  anywayyyyy they were waiting for the staff to do something and shin hye was playing with a dog..  i'm bringing this up here just to talk about they way jong suk stood beside her and they were so so shy and having an awkward silenceso but you can never deny the liking in their eyes at that moment...  the way he glanced toward her when playing with the dog was beautiful...  aaaw i'm writing this while smiling from ear to ear hahaha.

Sorry i just brought it here in case someone missed it :P

• Like 10

Littlericeball yaaay your so right there thank you so much.. I admit i ship this two to the point that whenever I heard / see news FA about them I am very affected emotionally specially about thier relationship. I know it's non of my business after all because it's already personal And i cant do anything about it .right?? Haha but still its hard  to just ignore those rumors.. I can't. Haha reading your post actually helps me realized many things so thanks for that.. anyway i think I can slowly move on now specially jongsuk will leave to shoot in China and started to see them separetely now, maybe all this time, i only need to see them work with other actors to see the reality..let's see..keke 

• Like 7

@littlericeball,..another lion come up:grin:....peace...peace....lol, so this tread allow us to delulu..right...?...and for everybody know...i don't care with other shipp think about my thought toward them(darling), i just care my lovely couple...they bond more day more bold...let's me delulu then.    :heart:   hope their new project  big hit...Jong suk...with Jade lover and...please Shin  hye aah choose the offer soon.

• Like 8

Guest Yuan_IX

Smiles are contagious, release endorphins, lower stress level, and you will look more attractive too.  So smile more!

That's why our beloved darling always "Smiles" to their fans, whether it's a small or a big smile but it's always a smile from the heart.

Little children smile an average 400 times per day while adults only average at 20 times a day. Therefore, to be happy one must try to smile more, bring the child out in you again if you have forgotten how to smile (or how to be happy). Our beloved darlings have their childish side too.

Remember, when JS was filming the confrontation scene with his hyung at MSC building, he was already exhausted from all the crying and heavy emotional scenes up to that point. After the scene, SH childishly picked him up and swang them around like little children so that he would break the solemn mood and they smiles at each other. Happiness is when you smile.

kBjq7Ni.jpg

or playing patty cake

tumblr_inline_nqz1b6IPox1qbyuvm_540.gif

or just playing around

tumblr_nhfda0IGf01tkq3l4o2_500.gif

Cr: owner of gifs used in this post

Guest Yuan_IX

tumblr_nfzsjiZDF01tkq3l4o2_250.gif  tumblr_nfzsjiZDF01tkq3l4o5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nfzsjiZDF01tkq3l4o3_250.gif  tumblr_nfzsjiZDF01tkq3l4o4_250.gif

cr: pienocchio

Crying because it's cold. Touching her cheeks to conform her because she is worries about him :wub: See how much they care for each other.

11 hours ago, Yuan_IX said:

MOD EDIT: Do not quote images

cr: pienocchio

Crying because it's cold. Touching her cheeks to conform her because she is worries about him :wub: See how much they care for each other.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww... I've seen this before, but every time I see it again, I just go awwww all over again... Can I adopt these two!?! :P I don't know if we are allowed to adopt people who are same age as you or a year younger to you.. :D who wouldn't want to wrap these two up and put them in their pocket!!!

Sigh... :wub: 

And I found this.. CR: owner..

So hot..whyyyyy!!

I cryyyyy.. :P 

Spoiler

@mygirls and @mujay.. You like aishwarya? :D  I find her a little plastic..she's a good model..but not that good an actress.. And her nickname is Aish. :P Mine is Ash. Like Ashes.. my mother went all bonkers while naming me, since I am an only child.. :D I'm named after the Sanskrit name for the Greek constellation "Hydra" :) 

• Like 12

6 hours ago, irenetan said:
MOD EDIT: Do not quote images

Dalpo and Inha with their first child :lol:

:heart: SO..when they decide to have one...i haven't heard before..lol..:grin: and so happy saw their baby...100 percen father look like, the second must be like her mother...:blush:@Irenetan,....show to me the second.. lol...delulu over load...(baby jong suk so cute).                                                                              @pinocchioash.stv. really...? i thought she is good i like her in devdas and jeans.

• Like 8

Morning beaitufl ladies..:grin:

Yuan_ix- so true about what you say about smiling laughing all contagious...iI think I smile about 400+ a day like a child so it makes me look young and healthy....hehehehe just like JS and SH....and you know what else its contagious?  Yawning, so most of you are probalby getting ready to go to bed or some maybe sleepig already:grin: Nighty night.:heart:

@Irenetan-baby JS looks so adorable just like mini me of him...:w00t:....and the photoshoot is so beautiful and lively...:grin:

so always smile, and if you cant find smile, find a friend/bf/hubby to help..just like inha to dalpo. its good for the mind and soul and bonding too..smiling goes a long way...hehehe...or do it yourself...lol

tumblr_ni6h5xTrHg1t7qu3mo8_500.gif

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

Leejongsuk & Parkshinhye ,Pinocchio PD.  & Writer and cast 

Cr:  w.w.bo..  t

KyAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa both in the same frameeeee!!!!!! I'm so happyyyyyyyyyy!! Sitting next to each otherr HAAaaaaa we should celebrate where is everyonE???

@rania i looove youuu !! Pdnim i loooove you too please keep posting more anD more I wonder if it's new oR not!!

• Like 18

23 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

KyAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa both in the same frameeeee!!!!!! I'm so happyyyyyyyyyy!! Sitting next to each otherr HAAaaaaa we should celebrate where is everyonE???

@rania i looove youuu !! Pdnim i loooove you too please keep posting more anD more I wonder if it's new oR not!!

the caption is " reunited after a long time " so it seems it's a recent photo and maybe from today

and look at SH's hone case it's the one that she is recently using also JS haircut seems new haircut and color 

• Like 23