[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Remember when Shin Hye was interviewed after Pinnochio ends on how she defined Sukki?  "Although he seems a bit weird on the outside, he is a very thoughtful person. I sometimes look at him like a proud Mom, but I also see him as a friend or an oppa"

Every Shin Hye's fan knows that one of her ideal type is some one who talks less but very supportive on her back.. We can sense that their relationships is just beyond collegues, that they know each other deeply in the sense that they can say what ever they want. Maybe since sukki already open his life with her, Shin Hye think that he's no ordinary person. Yes, we know that he's very cute and good actor but beyond screen, only people who can see the real Sukki can attest who he really is and Shin Hye is lucky to be one of them..

We know that she is her own boss, but with Sukki, who's also straight forward, we can say that she got her match. She really needs a person who can tell her things that others can't. No sugar coating or whatever.

With things going around right now, bet their relationship, whatever it is maybe, they will stick to each other. Why? You can only met your soulmate once in your life. And that's what Shin Hye and Sukki have.. They understand each other, listen to each other and most of all, LOVE each other.. So why let go and let ruin the relationship just because of those childish and stupid haters?!

yes... 

one more thing about SH in Pinocchio... from the intense scene with Hyung... one can see SH and JS only cared about each other... Every time they finished a shoot, they just wanted to go to each other and kind of ignoring other people's existence.. and checked whether he/she was okay. Quite sweet and touching indeed... 

• Like 19

There are Shinhye fans here right?  Like you have followed her for a while and seen her BTS interactions with other male leads...Was she like this with other male stars?  She really looks extremely comfortable with him no?  And, this hyung scene was very emotional and I felt that she ran to him immediately to make sure he got out of that mood quickly.  She ran to him and played with him.  I thought it was really very sweet of her.  

Coming as LJS fan, I have seen his BTS with KWB in School 2013.  They were definitely clingy.  And behaved silly as well on set.  Though, he did not hold his face or held his hands the way he was with PSH.

Dr. Stranger, he was definitely not like this.

I hear your voice, yes, he was all skinship.  We fans were 100% sure that he had a crush on her and he actually had to get over that crush...But LBY was really very cute with him.  She managed to keep a nice boundary and made his obvious crush very endearing to us noonas and ajummas.  (About the crush - We do not know, we just felt that way, perhaps it was not a crush and he is just the way he is...)

But, LJS does feel different with PSH.  Perhaps because she reciprocates his comfort back and therefore it is just easy...And yes, they give you the warm fuzzies.  I can almost say LJS is being LJS but because for the first time we are seeing the same age interactions and such utter comfort with each other, I am curious if it is PSH being PSH and LJS being LJS or something really special...

What do you think PSH fans?

im a fan of sh bt nt the hardcore type. i ship her with these 3: jyh, kwb n ljs. ship them regardless of otp or 2nd lead bcos i like hw these guys treat her bts n irl (through word of support n admiration, their gestures - the kinda like man to woman thingy), the rest of the guys kinda treat her like oppa-dongsaeng or noona-dongsaeng. if she's mre thn friends like lovers with either 1 or whoever, im ok n happy as long as she's happy.

imho btween sh n yh, there is less skinship & friend sightings in public bcos yh is an idol with vry strong wgm fans. to me it's a pity tht they restrict their relationship in public as bff (or mre) cos these 2 r vry similar to 1 another in term of hobbies, facial features n ring of friends etc.  even in bts, they seems kinda reserved. in yh's hologram show too!

in pino n with ljs especially, sh kinda mre relax,mre playful, mre beautiful n mre confident (with kissing scenes as seen in bts, making, ng). sh does tend to bcome her character bt js sh on n offscreen skinships r way above the usual. sometimes i see tht lovestruck looks on these 2 for each other, warm gazes, admiring stares n tht early dating couple vibes ;p either tht or i need an eye checkup!

so my ans here wud b..yup, these 2 with each other r different frm their previous co-stars. thus making it easier n mre delulu to ship them irl :wub:

sorry for the long rant.

• Like 19

As ShinHye fan, she is always being tomboy and super active on the set. She have fun with her co-star as between friends in You're beautiful, FBND but with the Heirs, I found she is more comfy with those girls than boys, sorry Min Ho fan but when I saw him throw the punch in the air to her face kinda teasing her, but its not suitable when you do that to a girl, boy is okay but not girl. He lost my respect. Woo bin is super gentleman, he always take care of her and have some silly fun too. With Pinocchio, well, hard t say that. I like how Jongsuk give her a warm look every time he look at her in the drama (this is one of the reason, I'm his fan now hahahah). But it seem they try to hide something in this BTS (hope so kekekeke). I didnt see that much interaction, even they have fun but I still feel something awkward between them (or maybe I expect too much skinship). However, I love how Jongsuk interact with her, like super 2 cuite pie. I cant stop watching them lol. 

Since I turn into JongSuk fan, I start to watch School and Dr S, IHYV. I reckon, he enjoy School BTS really much, not really about IHYV though, I havent watch BTS yet. With Dr.S, I only watched til 8 ep then gave up, I love him so much but can't stand the flow of storyline (so sorry JongSuk and the cast). 

So far, as long-term rooting fan of ShinHye, I dont really care about her private life, as much she is happy with her choice, I'm happy. Even they are not lovers, I hope to see them keep their friendship as long as possible. If possible, 'forever' is my ideal world. 

Once again, sorry for long post and limited English. :((

im with u here. to js n DS fans, im really sorry i cnt finish DS though evry1 r good, the story is giving me headache. though im nt a js fan (yet) bt i admit he's a really gd actor. know him frm IHYV ( watched cos of lby  n the storyline) n tht phone booth scene when hs (lby's  character) gt kidnapped - to me is js's best scene in tht drama. i was WOW, he's really gd :)

They look soo tense....ahahahah they are supposedly close friends ...so why so tennse guys :D 

tumblr_nr7glzm7121u6owaro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nr7glzm7121u6owaro3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nr7glzm7121u6owaro2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nr7glzm7121u6owaro4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nr7glzm7121u6owaro5_1280.jpg

tumblr_nr7glzm7121u6owaro7_1280.jpg

tumblr_nr7glzm7121u6owaro6_1280.jpg

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye in Chanel Cruise 2015 in Seoul. Photo taken by Taiwan Media, they just released in in FB at July 3.

P/S: I am not sure how to translate the caption by the reporter…basically she says that the love in their eyes cannot hide, a picture says thousand words and she can feel love is in the air through these pictures. 

Credit: 噓!如何自處Facebook

Trans by: leecheahwoon 

ohh rania, u post it here? i jst saw these in psh thread n comment there. nwy i agree with the reporter. these 2 cuties.. wanna pinch ur cheeks real bad!

• Like 6

yes... 

one more thing about SH in Pinocchio... from the intense scene with Hyung... one can see SH and JS only cared about each other... Every time they finished a shoot, they just wanted to go to each other and kind of ignoring other people's existence.. and checked whether he/she was okay. Quite sweet and touching indeed... 

Yes, i noticed that too :wub: that's so sweet... how they go to each other in between takes...i remember when sukkie said that during those intense scene he would lean on shin hye because he was left exhausted ("When I’m tired and unable to focus, I would depend on Shin Hye and she would help me out a lot", "Park Shin Hye helped me out a lot. When I was exhausted from letting out too much emotion halfway through the filming, she really supported me")

• Like 17

where did he say all this?  I am so jealous of you folks who understand Korean..

Get out if you can't help the rest us!  Enjoy all the fun as much as you can because you can understand stuff and we can't.  

(I am kidding.  Please do not get out... Instead, translate a little for  us... *backing out slowly after being overaggressive*)

Edited by dramafan100
  • Like 7

Yes, i noticed that too :wub: that's so sweet... how they go to each other in between takes...i remember when sukkie said that during those intense scene he would lean on shin hye because he was left exhausted ("When I’m tired and unable to focus, I would depend on Shin Hye and she would help me out a lot", "Park Shin Hye helped me out a lot. When I was exhausted from letting out too much emotion halfway through the filming, she really supported me")

From one of his interviews after Pinocchio.. 

“In episode 11 and 12, Ha Myung was guilty from finding out his brother Ki Jae Myung was a murderer so he broke up with In Ha. He then lied to his adopted father to break off their ties as well. After shooting that scene, I was exhausted from the emotions I felt while filming that scene that I had to lean against Park Shin Hye’s back for support.”

© 

• Like 16

im with u here. to js n DS fans, im really sorry i cnt finish DS though evry1 r good, the story is giving me headache. though im nt a js fan (yet) bt i admit he's a really gd actor. know him frm IHYV ( watched cos of lby  n the storyline) n tht phone booth scene when hs (lby's  character) gt kidnapped - to me is js's best scene in tht drama. i was WOW, he's really gd :)

IHYV had many memorable scenes from our sukkie, the rooftop scene with Jung Woong-in (he was great in ep 17 in general, ep 17 is great in general) and when he recovers his memories, that's a great scene...the phonebooth scene was really outstanding :)

I watched all episodes of DS, the writing was weak but DS is JS's best acting to date (maybe a tie with Pino hahha), Park Hoon is a great character, that's why people say he's an actor to be trusted, because despite the inconsistent writing, he was able to create such a memorable character. 

And even though the character was so flawed, you couldn't help but to love him :wub::wub:

• Like 9

(Chanel Cruise Show) Shinhye looked really too embarrassed on that day.... She seemed like wanna escape rather than staying there... 

p.s. no idea what happened, my comment merged with fille-fatale.. :P 

hahha maybe because we were thinking the same XD i would be so uncomfortable too with all those folks taking pictures of me and my "friend", with their phones. 

• Like 6

Remember when Shin Hye was interviewed after Pinnochio ends on how she defined Sukki?  "Although he seems a bit weird on the outside, he is a very thoughtful person. I sometimes look at him like a proud Mom, but I also see him as a friend or an oppa"

Every Shin Hye's fan knows that one of her ideal type is some one who talks less but very supportive on her back.. We can sense that their relationships is just beyond collegues, that they know each other deeply in the sense that they can say what ever they want. Maybe since sukki already open his life with her, Shin Hye think that he's no ordinary person. Yes, we know that he's very cute and good actor but beyond screen, only people who can see the real Sukki can attest who he really is and Shin Hye is lucky to be one of them..

We know that she is her own boss, but with Sukki, who's also straight forward, we can say that she got her match. She really needs a person who can tell her things that others can't. No sugar coating or whatever.

With things going around right now, bet their relationship, whatever it is maybe, they will stick to each other. Why? You can only met your soulmate once in your life. And that's what Shin Hye and Sukki have.. They understand each other, listen to each other and most of all, LOVE each other.. So why let go and let ruin the relationship just because of those childish and stupid haters?!

yes... 

i agree :) cute beings aren't they?

• Like 5

(Chanel Cruise Show) Shinhye looked really too embarrassed on that day.... She seemed like wanna escape rather than staying there... 

hahha maybe because we were thinking the same XD i would be so uncomfortable too with all those folks taking pictures of me and my "friend", with their phones. 

hahaha... "close friends" should take cute selca.... :P 

• Like 4

where did he say all this?  I am so jealous of you folks who understand Korean..

Get out if you can't help the rest us!  Enjoy all the fun as much as you can because you can understand stuff and we can't.  

(I am kidding.  Please do not get out... Instead, translate a little for  us... *backing out slowly after being overaggressive*)

tumblr_m6vf0rWHxY1rafdwyo1_r1_400.gif 

hahah let me hug you XD sorry, i wish i could help you but my korean is very rudimentary.

i wonder if they went for dinner after the show, they left one after the other... ugh we need Nyahh here, so she can infect us all with her delulu virus hahahha :lol:

ok this is my version, so since they're so used to having skinship :phew: maybe because they wanted to avoid more rumors, they were trying to avoid having skinship but it was too hard hence the awkwardness XD

but they're standing too close to each other hahhah jong suk looks like he doesn't want to be with anyone except with shin hye hahha :P

• Like 16

Guest zila0226

Hello everyone, this is first time post here, I've been silent lurker for a long time. I love our darling couple since start pinocchio. I know it's too late, but can I join to the PM group to see Pinocchio Director's cut, please? I will very appreciate :)

Thank you all.. sorry for my poor english :)

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGE!

hahah let me hug you XD sorry, i wish i could help you but my korean is very rudimentary.

i wonder if they went for dinner after the show, they left one after the other... ugh we need Nyahh here, so she can infect us all with her delulu virus hahahha 

Hahahaha... I heard elsewhere that right before Chanel Cruise fashion show, there was already a dating rumor about them.. 

Nyahh where are you, our beauty?

• Like 7

i wonder if they went for dinner after the show, they left one after the other... ugh we need Nyahh here, so she can infect us all with her delulu virus hahahha 

Hahahaha... I heard elsewhere that right before Chanel Cruise fashion show, there was already a dating rumor about them.. 

Nyahh where are you, our beauty?

Nyahh is very busy today :( , yes after the chanel cruise show a "blind item" was published about a secret couple among those who attended the chanel cruise show and many thought the item was referring to them.

• Like 8