[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Statement from LeeJongSuk’s side

Source: Statement from LJS’ side.

Lee Jong Suk has taken an extended break and is now fully recharged. Thus, he plans to begin 2016 with a new project, to be followed by activities within Korea.

After his contract with his previous agency (Wellmade Entertainment) ends on December 31st, Lee Jong Suk wants to give deep thought to his next step before making decisions. Doing the drama ‘Jade Lover’ with his previous agency will serve as a beautiful final farewell to both parties. From now on, they have decided to support each other while working in different positions.

Towards his domestic and international fans who have given him unending love, support and encouragement, Lee Jong Suk wishes to repay them with the best acting. His focus is on acting at this time, so [acting] will be the highest priority on his mind as he decides on future actions.

Trans by: Hitoritabi

• Like 16

@Yuan....your magic hand work....that is Park audrey shin hepburn hye..:glasses: gift for dear ash_ who love Hepburn......  so Jong suk with weird moustache is for me:astonished:...seriously...my dream is like clark gable mousthace but you give me ...sherlock holmes one:grimace:..but the way thank you...just warmth hug my gift for you.... lol.........       AND THANK YOU @Rania Zeid,...the breaking news is so well, made me dance like crazy...finaly our boy left his agency...:blush:hope he fine good agency who tread him like their treasure...(i wish he saign contract with SALT...)      okey.. don't critize me...that is just maybe....and my wish for new year....:glasses: darling shipper where is your sound...So quite ...enjoy your new year eve...                                              

• Like 10

@pinocchioash_stv @mujay @yuan_ix @irenetan and everyone esle koumawoooo chinguuuus :D i will study hard and once i graduate i'm gonna make sure to go to korea one day to attend one of my darlings fanmeeting or any event and if i could i'll tell them about this beautiful thread hahaha .. from now till that time i know this thread will survive and i'm sure we will have even happier days ..

may 2016 be a greater year  glowing with happiness and peace and the love of darling couple !!

almost two hours till the new year starts in korea, can't wait to see the lovely PSH an what she'll wear, i'm also hoping to see our prince charming but probably won't because there's no news about him attending any ceremony .. i hope we can at least have an instagram or weibo update .. anything !!!!

• Like 9

@Yuan_IX, touched to know that I'm missed:) Ohh I love fireworks...hope you had an enjoyable new year celebration watching it. It reminds me of the fireworks in the background when Dalpo & Inha were at the rooftop. So romantic & beautiful. Maybe our darling couple watched fireworks (together) too to usher in the new year :P (My imagination must have carried me away)

@mujay, hope your desire to drive legally is fulfilled in the new year :DTalking about driving, it reminds me of the Midnight TV Pinocchio Cast interview where the topic of JS driving a taxi was discussed and SH commented that he drove very well & that she took a ride once. But she also seemed to be teasing about his reversing and JS added that because there was no rear view mirror, an accident almost happened..lol. (They are so cute together even in interviews) And the spazz worthy moment came when almost a year later, we read reports about her riding in his car...I'm sure by then he makes sure his rear view mirrors are in order :lol:

@mygirls, thanks for sharing the song by Meghan Trainor..a good reminder to treasure our loved ones. I like it.

Would also like to share 'A Prayer for Every Year' by Plus One. The lyrics that impressed upon me:

"May kindness rule our lives

Not just the strong survive"

For me, it's a reminder to remember & care for the lesser, the weaker even as we try to progress ahead. Ahhh...seems like alot of reminders for me this year end.

Here's wishing all a Happy 2016! May the Darling Couple 'force' be with all to continue spazzing in the year ahead!

• Like 8

Happy new year to everyone!  Hope that the new year continue to bring happiness to all! To the chingus who are studying/ preparing for exams, may you ace it!

Hi @Yuan_IX! Yes..i am always lurking in this darling thread and is super happy lately as it has been filled with updates filled with luv!:wub: really like your analogy of a high tea with girlfriends! Lets continue with the session for as long as we can! Thanks for keeping me in mind!

Looking forward to the new yr where we will see many more works from our darling! Hope they continue to keep in touch with each other despite the busy schedules  (delul once more! :D)

• Like 10

Am i the only one who is still waiting for 2016 ?? Hihihii still more than 3 hours till midnight!

PSH looks like a princess,  so beautiful, so elegant and so charming..  her hair is wonderful, the dress made her body look like... i don't have the words to desribe her 

But i'm still not happy and i'm really concerned about ljs,  i mean i know that he must be enjoying his life, celebrating and having fun away from cameras and media but i thought at least he'll post something for his fans because i for myself i really really really miss him so much and i hope he's alright!!  

• Like 8

@mygirls i think we're the only one left here and everyone ese is just busy celebrating and enjoying their time :P i have nothing to do in the moment and i hope we can gather and spazz more in the thread !! no news from lee jong suk and it hurts!!!

where is hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimm!??!!??

• Like 9

Guest Yuan_IX

h2.jpg

Happy 2016 everyone!

Wow, did not expect to hear good news of JS already. Hope whomever he signed with next will treasure and protect him and help him with his career goals.

I missed the awards show but thanks @Cawa Rain for the photos and gifs posted in PSH thread & in here. I'll just repost the gif here too. 

WFGpSn.gif

SH looks like an elegant classic beauty in her flowers patterned dress…*delulu* the flowers looks like "Chamomile" , something both our beloved darling couple love to drink #chamomiletea  #hopetheyhaveawonderfulnewyeartoo #lookfowardtoseemoreofthemthisyear2016

Here is some chamomile tea for friends whom love tea…

Chamomile-Tea-benefits1.jpg

Credit to owners of pics used in this post.

Morningggg!!! It's already 2016 Friday morning 

I'm waiting for jongshin new year message too...probably soon. I just saw shinhye's latest IG post, a pic of cloud!!! Tho i can only see a part of her head, i'm sure that pic was crop. Looked like she was leaning to the left, probably resting her head on someone's shoulder!! She's giving us another hint? There was a patch of heart shape form in the cloud, they took a couple pic & she's sharing the moment with us!! When it comes to something personal, shinhye would give us 'symbolic' & 'cryptic' post... Cheese, peach roses, white roses, couple ducks, couple cats, couple birds, heart shape cloud.....love is in the air

Guest Yuan_IX

@Mujay - warmth hug to you too. Sorry my dear friend for teasing you again. I couldn't find "clark gable" version so the next best thing with a  mustache is the "sherlock holmes" version. Hope you like these more then.

MR & MRS Sherlock Holmes

image.jpg1_zpsbdiyjd3i.jpg0d7f258e0296aebf02966304e976e17f.jpg

Maybe without mustache 1930's look of JS (ganster/tough image)

lee-jong-suk_1376613163_20130815_LeeJong

or the Cool sad loner look

71863_original.jpg

Spoiler

lee-Jong-suk-high-cut-3.jpg

28_zpsdb5779a6.jpg~original

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjh6fFswweQBs1XiRNF4q

@LovingThis & @Princess5 - Miss you girls in here so please post more often ok? Between I told you before I love your usernames right. I'm "Loving This" thread coz of JS & SH and SH is like a "Princess" to me lol and coz I love princess-y type of stories too. If only there is someone with a username of "PrinceCharming" too lol. Even @Pinocchioash_stv username reminded me of my love for my most favourite k-drama "Pinocchio". 

Credit to owners of pics used in this post

5 hours ago, MarieJose said:

@mygirls i think we're the only one left here and everyone ese is just busy celebrating and enjoying their time :P i have nothing to do in the moment and i hope we can gather and spazz more in the thread !! no news from lee jong suk and it hurts!!!

where is hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimm!??!!??

psttt....don't asked a thing about him even Rania can't detec his presence now...maybe he cuddling with his favourite friend;)..kkkk, and i borrow @ayden j.wild imagination...he pick his niece after SBS award...then....disapear to celebrate new year eve...just you and me.....another people don't count....:heart:because the weather is cold they need warmth place to hide.....lol.@Yuan,...Shin hye moustache is.cho...cho...cho.....thank.  to @Loving This, i thought drive 4 wheels is easy then 2 wheels...but i wrong....because the boot for wheels is difficult to handle....kkkk...i lost my confident to try parked...more easy drive gokart just push the break and ad power...fussst...my adrenalin flush over.to make fastest lap....lol...excited sport....happy holiday darling shipper...:glasses:

• Like 8

On 12/31/2015 at 10:01 AM, Yuan_IX said:

Hide contents

@IreneTan - Actually, I like anything cute so bring all the cute stuffs of them here. That's even better as I can feel all fluster looking at the cute things…

@Yuan_IX For sure... :blush: If I manage to find anything cute on Darling, I'll share it in the thread.

On 12/31/2015 at 10:29 AM, pinocchioash_stv said:

:D that picture and the baby Sukie in @irenetan's profile picture always makes me smile!! :D  Never change your DP Irenetan!! :wub:

Hide contents

Why is it that I can't delete this from the quote??? :confused:

NEVER!!!!! :lol:

• Like 9