[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest Yuan_IX
Spoiler

@myaShe  Where are you dear? Haven't seen you post in here for ages. Come and join us when you have a minute spare :-)

@isabelly  They don't need to always be physically in the same location to be together. There are all sort of technologies to stay in touch these days, texting, skyping, face time, SNS etc… so they can still update on each other happenings. There is a saying, distant will make the heart grows fonder. Missing each other. Wanting to see each other again etc. Their careers are important too so after having so much time off work, they really do need to get back in the limelight and work on their dreams too. We also miss them on screen too right?

43 minutes ago, Yuan_IX said:

ShinHye is a gracious person, someone we can admire greatly!

She has a lovely heart so let's spread more love for her in here.

*Repost from PSH thread (via sieram) cr: rightful owners of translated info & pics

Permalink gambar yang terpasang

Yes, is so true. Now is rare to see a kind heart girl like park shin hye. Shin hyea ...why are so kind... sarange..pray for the best future for you...

• Like 9

5 hours ago, isabelly said:

hi! i have a question :( how can be together! if LSJ will go to china in january!? 

it takes only 2hours from incheon airport to shanghai

i'll be okay bcs inha'll often visit shanghai for event then they can date secretly. i guess lol

• Like 11

Wow JS now SH. .... Cloud 9x infinity.... You are awesome @rania.... My xmas is even better now.... Hahahahaha:blush::heart::grin:..... Mua, Mua, MuaHhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Let's wait for SH confirmation ...

......... Zippity doo dah zippity day.... My oh my oh what a wonderful day.  Plenty of sunshine heading my way zippity doo dah zippity day......

• Like 11

Guest Yuan_IX

Their co-incidences are many BUT this one just has to be one of my most favourite co-incidences so far. It's like "faith" with the name too - Jong Suk's name and Shin Hye's parents names.

@Rania Zeid Happy if SH is playing a doctor role. She wanted to try some professional roles too so I hope it's true. Shin Hye can use "DR Stranger" advisor JS for her dr role then kkkk… DR Couple (unconfirmed co-incidence lol)

Guest Yuan_IX

Ah, one more favourite - it has to be "Pinocchio" that brought them together since the timing is just right for Shin Hye to take on a new drama at the time and Jong Suk was happy to dive into another drama due to the director and crews of IHYV when he was entering a slump during that period (and may well be Shin Hye the other major factor in his decision too hehe). The conclusion, an amazing drama was produced, the on-screen chemistry was so sweet and believable, and their off-screen chemistry is so comfy comfy that we feel they belong perfectly together forever and ever, like in a fairytale…

cr: owner of MV

^^ just love this MV of their BTS in Pinocchio.

Spoiler

@mujay 

Miss you dear in our lovely home. Come back fast too when you are ready!

I'm  happy and excited for both my darling... am i?  They are both going seperate ways huuuhuuu okay i need to shut up sorry 

Still very excited that both of them are back to work IN THE SAME TIME (let's eait for shin hye to confirm) .. i hardly think she'll refuse it.. it's a new role, a challenge and seems very promising plus it's with sbs..  i don't know ehat about her studies and graduation but i hope she'll manage it she's a smart girl!! 

Ahh so many news in two days but we never heard from them, where are they exactly?  It's Christmas holiday so i hope they're enjoying themselves..  looking forward to see the christmas tree shinhye will decorate and said she'll post

• Like 10

WOW what a great news \o/ Shin Hye's new role in the Drama "DOCTORS" seems really interesting I really hope she accept it!  :w00t: and it seems this drama will start filming in JUNE :phew: so what other project she'll do in the first half of the year??? or she'll take a break? and Jong Suk' s filming in China finish around APRIL rit?... after that I hope he'll do a k-movie!

Btw Merry Christmas again!!!!! :wub:  

• Like 10

37 minutes ago, jstgt1501 said:

WOW what a great news \o/ Shin Hye's new role in the Drama "DOCTORS" seems really interesting I really hope she accept it!  :w00t: and it seems this drama will start filming in JUNE :phew: so what other project she'll do in the first half of the year??? or she'll take a break? and Jong Suk' s filming in China finish around APRIL rit?... after that I hope he'll do a k-movie!

Btw Merry Christmas again!!!!! :wub:  

Or maybe a cameo appearence in shin hye drama hahaha! :D

• Like 10

I've heard that the male lead could be Ji Sung or Yeon Seok. It's very different from she has done before, I hope she accepts the role. :D And of course, I'm happy and excited for JS's drama. 

After much they'll be back on screen, I've missed them a lot.

Merry Christmas to all! :)

• Like 12

1 hour ago, MarieJose said:

Funny that after one year break..  they were absent together and now decided to comeback together :D (not exactly the same time but too close  hihi) 

If you guys know what i mean.. :P

hehe... i thought the same thing too.. 

1 hour ago, MarieJose said:

Funny that after one year break..  they were absent together and now decided to comeback together :D (not exactly the same time but too close  hihi) 

If you guys know what i mean.. :P

Announcement of their next projects almost at same date... JongSuk a confirmation for a C-Drama and ShinHye with news of a possible k-drama!!! hehehehehehe coincidences tho(?)  :phew::phew::phew: but so happy to have news about our Darling Couple!!!! :w00t: 

Btw today in Christmas Eve I read that in Korea ppl that is dating wear couple outfits, is that true? Here where I live is more a celebration with our families and friends! :P

• Like 12

MERRY CHRISTMAS FOR ALL THE CHINGUS WHO CELEBRATE IT :D

I love the mvio and rapido posters @juanaJ Just posted... the same pose, the same heart shape they're making.. the rings on both their "ring finger" and the genuine smile !! we got these posters before the news of dispatch broke .. now i'm having other thoughts hihihi.. i wonder how they felt when they saw it as couple .. they must've loved it :D The fact that they did what a normal couple would do in just a cf since they couldn't do it in real life ! 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, jstgt1501 said:

Announcement of their next projects almost at same date... JongSuk a confirmation for a C-Drama and ShinHye with news of a possible k-drama!!! hehehehehehe coincidences tho(?)  :phew::phew::phew: but so happy to have news about our Darling Couple!!!! :w00t: 

Btw today in Christmas Eve I read that in Korea ppl that is dating wear couple outfits, is that true? Here where I live is more a celebration with our families and friends! :P

Didn't shinhye made her comeback earlier with 'HYUNG' film? This may inspire our sukkie to take up a movie soon too? 

If i'm not mistaken shinhye had mentioned that one of her dream Xmas celebration when she's dating is taking her bf for a dinner with her family... And jongsuk mentioned before, he didn't temember having special celebration for Xmas. So, probably now...shinhye has a loving rich &!handsome bf to celebrate Xmas eve with her family & jongsuk will enjoy his Xmas with his warm-hearted beautiful gf and her family!!

Ho! Ho! Ho! A blessed Christmas to my lovely chingus here :) Its been a crazy busy month for me but just want to drop a 'gift' for everyone meanwhile. What would you like to receive? Nuts? Squid? Or In-ha's favourite chips?

Screenshot_2015-12-24-19-52-13-01_zpsbbn

Screenshot_2015-12-24-19-53-37-01_zpsj1o

Screenshot_2015-12-24-19-58-13-01_zpsqrm

Screenshot_2015-12-24-19-55-53-01_zpskt4Do you like the snack gifts by Dalpo? I won't be surprise if our darling couple give these to each other in celebration of their Christmas anniversary :lol:Insignificant items but bearing significant memorable moments:D

May all continue to spread Love, Joy, Peace here & everywhere we go. Cheers!!!

• Like 13

Merry Christmas everyone!  Hoping that our darling lovies js and sh had the best christmas together so far!! Big hug and thank u to all chinggus here!  You are all angels here giving me smile and warmth everytime i visit here. Have a lovely holidays!  !:heart: 

• Like 8