[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Irene, I would luv to hear your take on why no bts for such a cute scene. Was it bcoz they were so good at it that it was shot without NG?:D 

@LovingThis No, the answer is: too much skinship while they were filming the scene (same with the scene in Ki Ha Myung's kitchen). Sorry... I'm unable to give you the details now as I'm busy with guests in my house. :P

• Like 9

Irene, I would luv to hear your take on why no bts for such a cute scene. Was it bcoz they were so good at it that it was shot without NG?:D 

@LovingThis No, the answer is: too much skinship while they were filming the scene (same with the scene in Ki Ha Myung's kitchen). Sorry... I'm unable to give you the details now as I'm busy with guests in my house. :P

Wooooooohoooooooooo!! :D 

I might have scared my neighbours with the biggest squeal! :D 

Details be damned! That sentence was enough!! :D 

:wub: :w00t: :wub:

• Like 8

@irenetan..I LOVE your profile picture!! Baby Jong Sukie is soooooooo adorable!!! :D makes me want to pick him up and pull his cheeks! Cuter than the Song triplets! :P 

@pinocchioash_stv Someone already did it for you. And that someone pinched him real hard LOL... must be revenge for a prank he played on the queen before that... :sweatingbullets: Ah... I suddenly recall this- SH said before in the Jambagee interview that JS still smiles the same way as when he was young (in my avator photo).tumblr_ni6h5xTrHg1t7qu3mo8_500.gif

@irenetan..I LOVE your profile picture!! Baby Jong Sukie is soooooooo adorable!!! :D makes me want to pick him up and pull his cheeks! Cuter than the Song triplets! :P 

@pinocchioash_stv Someone already did it for you. And that someone pinched him real hard LOL... must be revenge for a prank he played on the queen before that... :sweatingbullets: Ah... I suddenly recall this- SH said before in the Jambagee interview that JS still smiles the same way as when he was young (in my avator photo).tumblr_ni6h5xTrHg1t7qu3mo8_500.gif

Edited by irenetan
Why did Soompi post 2x for me?? mygirls, I think Soompi understands you're upset with Ki Ha Myung so they pinched his cheeks twice for you... *Ouch!*
  • Like 10

:D awwww.. Yes!! They are so adorable!! Gaaah! Aaissshhhh.. I remember tthe Jambagee interview too! She did say that..and he admitted that he was a shy child who wouldn't even raise his hand to answer questions in school.. :D awwww-max!! Baby Shin Hye was equally adorable!! She was a doll! Still is..!!

I saw this again today.. Shin Hye is such a cute little thing!! No wonder someone said she is easy to fall in love with!! :D 

Gaaah!! :D

And look at him! :D 

Could they BE more perfect?!

• Like 12

Guest linda_kim11

May be this video had been posted here by some of our chingus !? Sorry if it's a duplicated post lol  Just love this song "Until You" by Shayne Ward , I feel like the lyrics are so perfect for our darling couple. :wub: Miss them much !!!:(:(

All credits go to Phuong Nguyen who made this video , thanks.     

Edited by linda_kim11

Searching google for psh in this evening make me broken heart feeling. I don't know...restoration my heart

Can you tell me what happened to her? As now, I'm visiting China and Google is banded here.

I have no information access from darling couple, only internet. Empty feeling when seeng psh with another man. I know they are entertainment. Some times lee jong suk with another girls too.... preparing to flee from reality

• Like 4

@Meet You I also felt like you.. Before this i never felt like this and i like shin hye do another job and co star but this time feeling something weird and i cant look at her mv with another man even i knew that Hongki. My heart feel empty like you.

also

@LovingThis i hope you can continue translate JS intvw for part 2. Thank you

• Like 4

Park Shin-hye's selfie on how to wear a scarf

2015/11/16 

photo655037.jpg

Park Shin-hye took a selfie of herself in a scarf in the past.

She posted a picture on her Instagram saying, "Keeping warm with a scarf on a snowy day like this".

She's smiling at the camera with scarf on.

Netizens said, "It's so pretty how she put on her scarf", "She looks good", "I want to learn" and more.

Meanwhile, wearing a scarf is different according to the length of the scarf. First, take both ends of the scarf and keep them at equal lengths. Then turn the ends around the neck once each and tie them once. One end of the scarf should then come chest length and the other end  tummy length. As if wearing a tie, the longer end should be put into the loop and into the sweater.

Source : www.etnews.com/201511.../Hancinema

• Like 7

@azuvilla2006.did this photo taken during,Pinocchio day..? remember the "snow kiss"?  i was in Pinocchio mood now,can't wait @irenetan,to tell story behind the scene the memorable bickering for bathroom:P because this my favorite scene too,how Jong suk grab Shin hye body on his shoulder and Shin hye wiggel to releasing her body  so epic;)       To@Yuan SHJS,the newbie but my old friend thank for loooong answer,i never had bad thought to everyone here,i just afraid i become "trigger" for everyone who had problem with this thread,:sweatingbullets:but think again is just Soompi with upgrade behave i Thought,..but the way thank :lol:

• Like 6

Beauty Tips of The Heroines of ‘Pinocchio’, Park Shin Hye & Lee Yu Bi

Nov. 17, 2015

bjkvcktg8ta7iojizyivg3iu5aczajzb.jpg
[by Jung Yoo Jin/ translated by Yanchingsally Chu] Work selection is particularly important for actresses. Whether the dramas or movies can succeed or not depends a lot on the abilities of actresses to immerse themselves in the characters.

SBS drama ‘Pinocchio’ has received huge popularity in not only Korea but also in China. Apart from its great story, the female leads Park Shin Hye and Lee Yu Bi are also in the limelight. The items they used from head to toe became hot issues and were all sold out, creating a new myth. Nevertheless, their faces and white glowing skin make their fashion styles stand out.

If you are one of those who want to have a revitalized healthy skin like theirs, pay attention to this article. Beauty tips for honey skin will be introduced.

09m5q1d58ji7d59gwbqwds5996ngtdes.jpg

more@http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=26588

1421714684-92.jpg

@mujay, a pic to remind us more of our pinocchio mood :wub:

• Like 12