[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

News has been so slow lately but at least we can keep hope! I have been meaning to do a MV for Darling couple or even something but school got so swamp so I end up being delayed with it >< 

On the side note, Shin hye will appear in Hong Ki's MV~~ Woot. Our Shin Hye is so busy lately >< What has Jong Suk Been doing?? I hope he's traveling at least if he's not going to give us a project anytime soon. As much as I like his hair...he should cut it at least...even if this is his way of rebelling against his company (like he did with his blonde hair). 

Since our Shin Hye has been so busy with work and Jong Suk is so free, he should make food for his BFF right?? =D 

• Like 9

News has been so slow lately but at least we can keep hope! I have been meaning to do a MV for Darling couple or even something but school got so swamp so I end up being delayed with it >< 

On the side note, Shin hye will appear in Hong Ki's MV~~ Woot. Our Shin Hye is so busy lately >< What has Jong Suk Been doing?? I hope he's traveling at least if he's not going to give us a project anytime soon. As much as I like his hair...he should cut it at least...even if this is his way of rebelling against his company (like he did with his blonde hair). 

Since our Shin Hye has been so busy with work and Jong Suk is so free, he should make food for his BFF right?? =D 

@littlericeball don't worry...he takes a good care of her, he's a namja! I guess, jongsuk as boyfriend is a mixture of soo ha, park hoon, dalpo & nam soon. So, he could be all at the same time or one of them at a time. After all, even psh claimed she can't describe ljs in one word! 

PS: js is so popular now that even the koreans i met in seoul are not suprise a non-korean like me is head over heel for him& psh... When i said they made a good couple, they just smiled.

Hi everyone , I am new here , just saw the v-clips on Stars from Korea and at the end part the MC is asking LJS does he prefer tall or short gal for gf and LJS replied tall !!! A bit worried here as is PSH considered tall ?? Been worrying for this lovely couple after seeing them on the Art and Culture Awards of their expressions ! I ve never seen them react so coldly to each other !! 

• Like 4

Hi everyone , I am new here , just saw the v-clips on Stars from Korea and at the end part the MC is asking LJS does he prefer tall or short gal for gf and LJS replied tall !!! A bit worried here as is PSH considered tall ?? Been worrying for this lovely couple after seeing them on the Art and Culture Awards of their expressions ! I ve never seen them react so coldly to each other !! 

i think she is tallish gal  in the korea.

• Like 7

Guest linda_kim11

Don"t be worried, Shin Hye is 168cm , this is enough tall for a girl :D Their hight are perfect match kekeke ! Welcome to our thread :D

Thanks Linda_kim11 and flashlight for your reply !  As I am new never post any comments before on online platform but decided to post my comments this time as I ve just finished watching Pinocchio and was amazed by the chemistry between LJS and PSH ! Certainly don't want their "friendship" to be ruined by Dispatch s news !! 

• Like 7