[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Hope PSH get well soon. I m happy for them more thn anything. At the end of the day r individual ppl & we should respect tht. So evn if ppl think they r awkward or they r not couple thn also v should love & respect them. OOh plz LJS come back soon. More pics, videos & report on LJS fan sign.. 

• Like 10

tumblr_nx2uokTXac1sh32sgo1_500.jpg

Millet Fan Sign Question Translation 31/10/2015

- 2016 Lee Jong Cow’s plan?

Drama (1) Movie (1)

- If you do action film, which?

Knife, sword ( ), gun (tick), dirty fight (tick)

- Most curious about the present condition of which character?

1. Namsoon (tick) 2. Sooha 3. Joongil 4. Jung Hyuk 5. Park Hoon 6. Dal Hamyoung

- Is there a scenario which makes you think  “It’s this one!” now?

Yes ( ) No (Tick)

- Apart from orange, any colour you like?

(Left blank)

- The perfume you are using right now?

Burberry

(Pic Cr: DC)

Trans By:  amyhsk

tumblr_nx2s5clZui1sh32sgo1_540.jpg

Millet Busan Fan Sign Fan Question Translation

Q: Fans really want to see you a lot, you know….

A: Of course I know.. I am also having a hard time..

(Small words under JS handwriting: -then do V app once every week…-)

Q: Lee Jong Suk, Saja, Moon Bear, what is their order at home? 1.2.3

A: Lee Jong Suk (2), Saja (1) Moon Bear ( )

(Pic Cr: DC)

• Like 13

We dint hve to worry on what other people think we just have to believe on what we think . If we think ljs and psh are in a relationship then we believe in that and also we have to respect their decision to keep their relationship private as they have their own reason as for me i agree with them we know they are entertainer but as human they also have the right to keep their private life as i said before you do not need to shout to world about your relationship even friends sometimes keep their relationship secret. How much more for them i think you will agree with me that we dont want the media to make use if their relationship for their own good we want js and sh to enjoy it. When i was young i did not tell everyone about my boyfriend only our parents know but of course action action speaks louder than words so our friends but they did not ask they just believed on what they saw same as shinhye and jongsuk action speaks louder than words so fellow darling couple dont be bothered about others. Remember they said to cont to support darling couple even the drama ends. Shinhye never said this before in her previous drama. Let us be happy and support them.

• Like 15

I actually made the mistake of reading the comments on Koala.. It's so annoying! So much hate. Honestly those two deserve a break. Specially Shin Hye with balancing college and work. I know exactly what that feels like since I have been doing the same. But at least I'm a normal person! It would be like, a million times more difficult for a star..! The PSH and LJS fans are quarrelling so bad there. And I saw this right before my exam. I'm pretty sure that this is all I'll be thinking about during the exam! 

Why can't they give some privacy? Now even I feel bad for deciphering their actions in the award. If someone continuously kept tabs on what I did, watching every move, every expression, every look, I would go crazy ..we all would.. Sigh.

Sorry for the rant.. :( i hope they don't read haters comments..

:( 

• Like 9

Hi @TheFoodmonster, its wonderful seeing your post here again. We have indeed benefitted from your translations. I admire your ability to grasp languages. (I failed in my aptitude test for a foreign language major and gave up :sweatingbullets:) Hope your dream to be an international translator comes true. How about being a translator for JS & SH in their fan meetings? :w00t: Envious of those translators who could sit so close to them and whisper into their ears.:lol: Btw, will you accept request for translation of video? :P  

@aydenJ & @yuan19900, agree with both of you on your take of the ceremony. To see them in one frame is already a wish come true. We are such a blessed ship. 

Actually I'm amazed at how they are able to manage their studies along with packed schedules, acting and all. Really hats off to them. Its inevitable that she looks tired especially after recovering from fever. I read from Soompi that SH is planning to graduate after her last semester in February. Any idea when is JS graduating? Hope their plans to finish studies come to fruition. JS & SH ah, take care of your health & stay happy! Same to all darlings here:)

• Like 10

:wub:looking at the gif..it's look like shinhye is the leader,,and sukii is just following her like a cute puppy..:D they are so cute and adorable, arent they?:wub:

cloe_8808, our boy is wearing his heart on his sleeve. It is always very touching.. Delulu mode on.. I think he was not so nervous because his girl was also on same stage and giving him courage. Love to see them together again. Lovely..:wub:

My sentiments exactly, not only he's wearing his heart on his sleeve. His total aura during the show screamed love and longing ;) 

#justsaying 

Edited by ned_lee
  • Like 8

Dont be bother about the comment people who talk bad about others are those who are insecured if themselves  and jealous. A true fan is a person who just pray and support js and sh. They can always say what they want but end if the day the truth will come out. Lets just pray for them and support them together. Always remember a person with a kind heart and clean and good conscience will always be blessed just like sh and js. The more they criticise js and sh the more blessings they will get.god will always be with them

• Like 11

Guest yuan19900

CSdo0PPUwAAfwTs.png:large

Park Shin-hye endorses new f(x) track http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201510291420048936389_2  #ParkShinhye #Endorsement #FX #4Walls #Kpop #Krystal

via PSH Singapore

-------------------

^^ SH showed her support for her friend and co-star Krystal of f(x) on her IG not long ago. SH is a wonderful human being whom valued friendships… Between, Krystal is also Darling Couple's common friend. Krystal is also a friend and co-star of JS :-)

Guest yuan19900

[31. 10. 2015] Lee Jong Suk @ Millet Fansign - Busan Cr:  ‏@me_in_J 

cr: rightful owner

------------------

^^ JS is sweating again at his Millet fan signing session…hehe…I wonder why since it's just his fans right and he should be more comfortable? Must be something they ask or said to him LOL….

Your post @Rania Zeid …why is moon bear puppy not even rated. Saja is 1st, JS is 2nd but Dalgomie is nothing??? Is 2 puppies too much for him to handle or did his mum took Dalgomie home with her recently coz the pup is just too cute…

The song that Jong Suk  is listening to  lately

English Translation:

I know you cried a lot, I know how you feel
I was really worried at the thought of you crying yesterday
You’ll probably cry more because you still have
Many encounters ahead of you – I hope you know

Even if it’s not you, even if it’s someone better
They won’t pass by like a flowing river
But we will always be holding on to the flowing river all our lives
I can’t understand you and you can’t understand me

It will be really hard, I know
But we need to accept our relationship right now
Even if we meet more, we will stay the same
So don’t be afraid, everything will be alright

Even if you understand, even if you throw the world away
When time passes, you will know
And you will make other painful but beautiful memories again
You don’t have to understand things that are not understandable – you just need to believe in it

Read more:

http://www.kpoplyrics.net/urban-zakapa-river-lyrics-english-romanized.html#ixzz3q8v47NG1

Via: khjpearl

• Like 13

Guest yuan19900

JS song is depressing LOL... I hope girls in here not going to have tears and heart-ache coz of the song too....it's just like SH song before  hehe.....  take care girls, those with a weak heart :-)

^^ "Break Up For You,Not Yet For Me" - SH sang this beautifully

cr: owner

English Translation Lyrics

I hope it’s a lie, I can’t believe my ears
I can’t walk on this street alone right now
Your eyes are colder than your words

Will there ever be a moment that won’t hurt?
Were there any memories that wasn’t bad?
The silence is harder to endure than your eyes

No matter what I say, you say goodbye
I give you everything but you say goodbye
I beg you with tears but you say goodbye
No matter what I say, I’m still…
Even if I give you everything, I’m still…
Even the remaining sadness hurts me but I’m still…

What’s wrong? You feel so strange
You’re so different from yesterday
Don’t look at me so coldly, don’t lie
I don’t like your actions, don’t break up with me however you want
What’s wrong? Why do you keep driving a nail into my heart?
Stop it, this is enough, you did enough already
Stop playing around, I’m serious when it comes to love
What do I do without you? What do I do without you?

I can’t let go of your hand that is trying to break up with me
I can’t believe the words when you say you’re sorry
Your eyes are colder than your words

You even told me you loved me yesterday
Don’t go, please don’t leave me like this
The silence is harder to endure than your eyes

No matter what I say, you say goodbye
I give you everything but you say goodbye
I beg you with tears but you say goodbye

Our past times together monotonously and easily turns its back
I held it in with tears over that monotony, stay out of trouble
Will you caress my head like you did before?
I got so weak
I want you to stay baby

Edited by yuan19900
where is the eng sub version?

The song that Jong Suk  is listening to  lately

English Translation:

I know you cried a lot, I know how you feel
I was really worried at the thought of you crying yesterday
You’ll probably cry more because you still have
Many encounters ahead of you – I hope you know

It will be really hard, I know
But we need to accept our relationship right now
Even if we meet more, we will stay the same
So don’t be afraid, everything will be alright

Even if you understand, even if you throw the world away
When time passes, you will know
And you will make other painful but beautiful memories again
You don’t have to understand things that are not understandable – you just need to believe in it

Read more:

http://www.kpoplyrics.net/urban-zakapa-river-lyrics-english-romanized.html#ixzz3q8v47NG1

Via: khjpearl

Lyrics are so heart touching. More thn sad, I found it hopeful, motivating. It's more like I will be there holding your hand no matter wht & it is so gud. Evn i like these kind of songs 

Edited by Shine2111
  • Like 14

About the comment on koala regarding psh and ljs fan maybe they are shipper of other bias i would say they uneducated and not a true fan they nevet think that by doing that they are hurting shinhye and jongsuk esp shinhye because she is a girl. But i actually admire minshin shipper sorry to mention here i just darling shipper to be like them they never bash others they are in their own happy and they still support minshin even lmh admitted his relationship and shinhye being rumored. And most imp they never bash suzy and jongsuk . They are the biggest fandom and i admired them fir being professional.i hope we can be like them .we are more blessed so don let those negative comment affect us. Pray for our darling couple that they will always be strong

• Like 9