[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

@yuan19900 Its perfectly fine for you to have an opinion about what you like or don't like. But you didn't have to drag a fanfiction story to exemplify it. Honestly, I felt bad. That's what fanfics are for. If you don't like them, you don't read them.. You don't need to be that vocal about it. 

This was my first attempt at writing something, and honestly, with this much hate, I'm just tempted to delete it now.

At the end of the day, I thought this thread is about two amazing actors and their chemistry. Which is something entirely different from and unrelated whatsoever, to any fanfics.

Sorry, if I offended so many of you.

Edited by pinocchioash_stv
  • Like 3

after watching it for a while, I feel so giggly...sooooo giggly:D work can wait:w00t:

not in me...i alwys have butterfly in my stomach...and warmth in my cest and i squirel my feet..grin in face..gosh..that give and dramamfan story....sorry @mygirls,...i want to warmth up now...before  dawn...:P..my dear ..sleep peacefully..but i reallly can't stand your gif..;)..excuse.me...

• Like 4

@mujay

sweetie, do what you need to do...dream a good dream.....drink a good drink.....and sleep well....hope your days will be brighter tomorrow....I kinda ditch work to to catch up on my Pino...today I feel so lazy and its quiet so I'm just going to watch and watch Pino until my girls walk in the door and my hubby screams at me...:lol:....just joking....but I'm watching PINO.......:)

since you don't like the gif...i'll be nice:D...listen to this......(original singer:UB04)

Edited by mygirls
  • Like 4

Pinocchioash-stv i know how youwhen people criticise your writing but dont feel bad cos there are others whi enjoys reading your fanfic one is me. A friendly advice to those who doesnt like her story then dont read no need to criticise we are suppose to encourage her as a fellow shipper. Always remember its only a ff so the writer has his or her own plot .as a reader we can give comment but not too harsh.hope everyone always consider the feelings of others.we must be like our darling couple kind and considerate . Thank you 

• Like 5

Today is tuesday....everyone...correct me ..today..is....tuesday...we wait..for...thuesday..is..right....JUST need erease..wednesday from my calender:P...i have good mood today thank you to @mygirls for kiss u kiss gif...still feel good saw their kissing and you just need to reading@dramafan 100 story to boast your day:)happy wait one more day...happy to all darling shipper...:wub:lol

• Like 5

@rsh_stv

so that means they will be on stage together that's what my Delulu mind says..and thanks for the updates. Lol....@mujay,  couple more days we see darling again on one stage and one place...:D....don't expect too much just be happy what we have and don't jinx it.  I need the link again so I can watch it on v app and will stay up late to enjoy with you all:D

• Like 7

even the media put their names together side by side..Lee Jong Suk , Park Shin Hye,,,like i said before..even their names are looking soo good together:wub:..i cant wait for thursday...and i think if they won the same category, they will be on the stage together in the same time with the other winners..or perhaps they will sitting together side by side? it's no surprising, cuz they won the same category and they were onscreen couple ..sooo..for the sake of our shipper hearts..lol they have to act as profesional actor and actress.:D

Edited by cloe_8808
  • Like 10

I think everyone will stand on the stage in alphabetic order.  Depending on who is getting the award (like how many), they may not be standing together but they might be on the same stage together.  Unless of course, PM & the government ships them hard and for countries sake, they need to be a couple, they might decide to call them together.  

But I think that might be unlikely.

:sweatingbullets:

Edited by dramafan100
  • Like 11

@cloe_8808

soompi must love darling because it tripled post for you:D   Yes so happy...soooo happy I'm going to sing the "happy song":lol:

hahahah idk.:D.what's happens with soompi lately ? i hardly posted my comments, and i always signing out..arghhh

yes dear..we are so lucky to have another opportunity to see our beloved couple together in one event. it's doesnt matter if later they didnt have any interactions or whatever.....we are not only a shipper,but we love shinhye and sukii as an actor and actress..so we so proud of them , right ? :wub:

Edited by cloe_8808
  • Like 10

I think everyone will stand on the stage in alphanumeric order.  Depending on who is getting the award (like how many), they may not be standing together but they might be on the same stage together.  Unless of course, PM & the government ships them hard and for countries sake, they need to be a couple, they might decide to call them together.  

But I think that might be unlikely.

:sweatingbullets:

hahahaha..LOL:D..i LoVe your highlight comment:wub::wub:

Edited by cloe_8808
  • Like 9

@cloe_8808. At the rate your posting we will get to page 1000 soon:D... You didn't get a turkey this time only double:lol:  absolutely ecstatic for them:D

@dramafan100,  I'll be a good girl for the next couple of day and MAYBE the coordinator will put them together:lol:...not just good and "Angel";)

Edited by mygirls
  • Like 6

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk to receive the “Prime Minister's Commendation” at the 2015 Korean Popular Culture and Arts Award.

tumblr_inline_nwuyfy1vrJ1qbsnap_540.jpg

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk are among the other 8 recipients of the “Prime Minister’s Commendation” at the 2015 2015 Korean Popular Culture and Arts Award in recognition for her hallyu contribution, at the 2015 Korea Popular Culture Awards, supervised by the Korea Creative Content Agency on Oct. 29.

The list of recipients: 

Park Shin Hye, Oh Dal Su, Lee Jong Suk, Choi Jung Won, Kim Jong Kook, IU, JYJ (Kim Jae Joong, Park Yoo Chun, Kim Jun Su), Kim Hak Rae.

http://news1.kr/articles/?2469476

Via: pienocchio 

Edited by Rania Zeid
  • Like 13