[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

The less people know about their relationship and the less obvious they are the more they will enjoy and build their realtionship privately as ling ad theur parents and agencies know. So i agree with them to keep or even deny it because reationship is something private and you do not need to shout it to the world. But as their fans we can see from their actions so im very happy for that. Just like JIS  and LBY they get married after long term relationship. Not like those who were caught and then admitted but after few months broke off

Agree see both of them being honoured in the same place is more than enough.

• Like 8

Enjoying this! It'll be monday in 10 minutes time (here) & thats it!! 

PS: she's back to work & he is preparing for new project.... Bet they need this song too?

Nothing exciting going on except they will attend prime minister awards on Oct 29 but still cant be sure how they will react to each other or will they evn interact at all. Hope v get something cool to spazz or hear some gud news. Excited for PSH new project and waiting for LJS comeback. Hope he announce something gud

• Like 5

Tic...tac...tic...tac...thumb...thumb...thumb...3 days..seem longer than i thought,the sound of my wacth and my heart beat in anxities..wait 29 october...would it be akward like 'channel cruise' event?..or ..delightful like sbs 2014 night.?..thumb...thumb...anxiously wait that day came....tic...tac...tic..tac....:mellow:i think i must stoped to count the time now,before,some one slam me to the reality:tears:...JUST miss them....

• Like 5

Tic...tac...tic...tac...thumb...thumb...thumb...3 days..seem longer than i thought,the sound of my wacth and my heart beat in anxities..wait 29 october...would it be akward like 'channel cruise' event?..or ..delightful like sbs 2014 night.?..thumb...thumb...anxiously wait that day came....tic...tac...tic..tac....:mellow:i think i must stoped to count the time now,before,some one slam me to the reality:tears:...JUST miss them....

i'm going to give you some pessimism pills Ms. @mujay

since this is a goverment event, i bet the atmosphere is more formal & well....seing them there is a blessing! If they are awkward..it's better! 

Where is @sleepykid? Has she run out of pessimism pills? I need some now.

i'm going to give you some pessimism pills Ms. @mujay

since this is a goverment event, i bet the atmosphere is more formal & well....seing them there is a blessing! If they are awkward..it's better! 

Where is @sleepykid? Has she run out of pessimism pills? I need some now.

I get pessimism mood lately ...after last your post,..reading dramafan 100 story..about...gosh...@Aydenj,i.just want my self conscious now...i holding back  after unrealistic thing,..i want get rid this feeling...after weekend not yet settel!...i miss @sleepykid too...(i feel littel bit unease about Sh ig up date too.that something going wrong betwen them?..that song..remind after pinocchio end)...am i going to far?...just let me be..:sweatingbullets:...hard monday...

Edited by Yana Mujay
no need to argue
  • Like 5

@mygirls,i quest i full with blank now,:) i'll life betwen optimist and pissimim...but you don't feel something going wrong with her choice of the song..or me to sensetive about them:sweatingbullets:..lol...thank you ,you light up my monday...kkk so i just decide to life in betwen them

psst...don't say to anybody i litle bit mad to dramafan now,:angry:

• Like 4

@mujay

Well I don't even know what it's about, and even if I do I don't worry too much because it could mean a lot of things and how one interprets it.  So don't let the post worry you. Just enjoy:D  if worry ask @Rania :lol:..  Why are u :angry: with drama fan?    Don't you enjoy her fanfic:)...what happen sweetie?  Don't let it ruin your Monday k beautiful:D.  I've been walking all day with hubby and so kaput now and will head to bed soon. .. My poor feet:w00t:, make him give me a foot massage:D

Edited by mygirls
  • Like 6