[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest linda_kim11

[NEWS] 010114 Lee Jong Suk wins ‘Excellence Award’ for mini-series (2013 SBS Drama Awards)

lee-jong-suk_1388503496_af_org.jpg?zoom=

The hot star won for his acting in the series ‘I Hear Your Voice‘. He made sure to give props to his co-star Lee Bo Young, who was hosting, by saying, “I love you, Noona.” He added, “I dyed my hair without thinking about the awards ceremony. My hair is blonde, so I look like an idol. I’ll become an actor who isn’t embarrassed to receive this award.”

[NEWS] Lee Jong-suk received Top Excellence Award Actor (KDA) 2015 (from Pinocchio)

wpid-img_20151010_093908.jpg

Lee Jong-suk said during the acceptance speech, “I’m happy to receive the award. I am thankful”.

Ummmm  ! Sukki the more you're grown up , the less you talk !? Or you're just so nervous that day b'cuz your honey was not there beside you ?? Congrats for all awards you've got . I'm sure you'll get more & more in future . I know you can do it !!  :wub::wub::wub: And please say "hi" to your honey for me , thanks ! (my delulu mode is on lol)

P>S> : I'm not translate any of his speechs lol so all credits go to the owner & translator , thanks .

[NEWS] 010114 Lee Jong Suk wins ‘Excellence Award’ for mini-series (2013 SBS Drama Awards)

The hot star won for his acting in the series ‘I Hear Your Voice‘. He made sure to give props to his co-star Lee Bo Young, who was hosting, by saying, “I love you, Noona.” He added, “I dyed my hair without thinking about the awards ceremony. My hair is blonde, so I look like an idol. I’ll become an actor who isn’t embarrassed to receive this award.”

[NEWS] Lee Jong-suk received Top Excellence Award Actor (KDA) 2015 (from Pinocchio)

Lee Jong-suk said during the acceptance speech, “I’m happy to receive the award. I am thankful”.

Ummmm  ! Sukki the more you're grown up , the less you talk !? Or you're just so nervous that day b'cuz your honey was not there beside you ?? Congrats for all awards you've got . I'm sure you'll get more & more in future . I know you can do it !!  :wub::wub::wub: And please say "hi" to your honey for me , thanks ! (my delulu mode is on lol)

P>S> : I'm not translate any of his speechs lol so all credits go to the owner & translator , thanks .

@linda_kim11 ha...ha...dear, i like your comment, the older the quieter? Don't forget that his honey likes 'a man of few words'.....

i guess his thanking specch during KDA is that short because he thinks a lot. He may worry what to say or whether what he say is right or what if i say something that will ignite rumours? He didn't want people to misinterprete what he says....remember his speech at sbs award when he got special award? Some party misunderstood his words & thinks it was a bit impolite. So to be safe, say less... 

Guest linda_kim11

@linda_kim11 ha...ha...dear, i like your comment, the older the quieter? Don't forget that his honey likes 'a man of few words'.....

i guess his thanking specch during KDA is that short because he thinks a lot. He may worry what to say or whether what he say is right or what if i say something that will ignite rumours? He didn't want people to misinterprete what he says....remember his speech at sbs award when he got special award? Some party misunderstood his words & thinks it was a bit impolite. So to be safe, say less... 

@aydenJ  ... Oh chin ja sis !? Sukki got misunderstood about his words ? Oh i missed that one ! Poor Sukki ! lol  Ooh, that's why i saw in some interview with Pinocchio team, Shin Hye was slighly touch his mouth when he talking something lol She might want to remind him to watch out his words ??

It's really hard to be celabrities huh Once you're famous you've to becareful what to talk or to do  which can cause you a misunderstood and get hate.  You've to pleased all people around or they'll spread the rumors like you're a rude person.  They'll never say they're rude to you first . Anyway, some people will hate you with no reason ! Whatever you do is not easy on their eyes at all . They're just hate you  because you're better  or pretier !! 

It's true that  when you 're famous you got everything you want b'cus you earn lots incomes.  You got lots of fans who loves you , want to protect you or are crazy about you !! lol You're so happy when you walk out or on the stage and hear lots of fans calling your name !! "Jongsuk Oppa, saranghae " "Unnie saranghae" lol  That is a group of nice fans. 

But you've to be patient to those fans who want to control your life either !! Yeah, like they don't want you to go on a date especially with the girl they don't like (or just hate her after she date with you) . Or some of them are just want to see you being a single forever (for they can see you in their dream huhuhu ) They don't think you're a human-being  who also need a life-partner as same as them lol 

Oops I'm so sorry I talk too much , it's not because I'm younger hehehe but I feel upset for them after I read lots comments about  Darling Couple  on IG and somewhere else !

So I apologize for being a young woman grummpy here kekeke  .

Have a good day everyone . Continue sending our love to our Darling Couple.  "Jong sukki saranghae " " Shin Hye ya saranghae "  "Be strong , be tough guys "

Love y'all :wub: :wub::wub:

@aydenJ  ... Oh chin ja sis !? Sukki got misunderstood about his words ? Oh i missed that one ! Poor Sukki ! lol  Ooh, that's why i saw in some interview with Pinocchio team, Shin Hye was slighly touch his mouth when he talking something lol She might want to remind him to watch out his words ??

It's really hard to be celabrities huh Once you're famous you've to becareful what to talk or to do  which can cause you a misunderstood and get hate.  You've to pleased all people around or they'll spread the rumors like you're a rude person.  They'll never say they're rude to you first . Anyway, some people will hate you with no reason ! Whatever you do is not easy on their eyes at all . They're just hate you  because you're better  or pretier !! 

It's true that  when you 're famous you got everything you want b'cus you earn lots incomes.  You got lots of fans who loves you , want to protect you or are crazy about you !! lol You're so happy when you walk out or on the stage and hear lots of fans calling your name !! "Jongsuk Oppa, saranghae " "Unnie saranghae" lol  That is a group of nice fans. 

But you've to be patient to those fans who want to control your life either !! Yeah, like they don't want you to go on a date especially with the girl they don't like (or just hate her after she date with you) . Or some of them are just want to see you being a single forever (for they can see you in their dream huhuhu ) They don't think you're a human-being  who also need a life-partner as same as them lol 

Oops I'm so sorry I talk too much , it's not because I'm younger hehehe but I feel upset for them after I read lots comments about  Darling Couple  on IG and somewhere else !

So I apologize for being a young woman grummpy here kekeke  .

Have a good day everyone . Continue sending our love to our Darling Couple.  "Jong sukki saranghae " " Shin Hye ya saranghae "  "Be strong , be tough guys "

Love y'all :wub: :wub::wub:

ha ha @linda_kim11 you are younger than me of course but yea....you do sound a bit like omma up there.

life is not always the way we want it to be & misunderstandings are inevitable but that make people stronger and better. I'm not suprised if js can fall for sh...for real....since psh has been in the industry years before him. At such an early age both of them had seen the world most of us could never imagined. JS admitted he is not that good in words or rather he is basically straight forward. Sometimes he chooses to say less but even so people still misunderstood him. he always praise sh for being eloquent, an aspect that he lacks in (besides other aspects)....             

Guest yuan19900

Topic: Happy vibe tactics for this lovely home

Just dropping by to drop off this post :-)

Tactic-A: to fan off an intruder/anti in an eloquent manner while still adding happiness in your post in here

"…why you write and speak like that way with your pretty mouth and precious hands.. quite sad and pitiful. "  - Eloquent quote from ShinHye

(Then add a brief message only …no profanity as it's against Soompi's rules)

Me: …and sending you more love and happiness...

(Then add in a beautiful picture, gif, video of your choice that will tick them off)tumblr_nif598Y1Yj1r8sro0o1_r1_500.gif

Tactic-B: to fan off an intruder/anti in a simple way while still adding happiness in your post

"Let's be happy" - simple effective quote from a man of few words, Lee JongSuk

Me: Let's be happy and let JongSuk, ShinHye, Darling Couple be in your dreams always.  <- this will really tick the intruder/anti but also really welcoming for the darlings in here LOL

tumblr_nih9y8577b1sl7awmo3_1280.gif

Note: Tactic-B is very effective and also flexible. So I wish everyone in here this message.

Cr: owners of gifs added in this post

-------------

@linda_kim11 - hehe grumpy young woman …your post is sweet and a pleasant read. Sending Tactic-B to you sweetie :lol:

@Rania Zeid - a new writer is born for Pinocchio2 :lol:  Me: Waiting for the real life production :wub:

Present - UN

~*~*~*~*~*~

그대 두 눈가에 흐르는 눈물을 바라보면 가슴 아파요
When I see tears falling from your eyes, my heart clenches in pain

행복하게 하지 못해서 세상에 태어나 처음 후회가 돼요
The fact that I can’t give you happiness; it makes me regret being born for the first time in my life

나 부족하지만 그댄 힘이 들 때 오히려 날 위로하네요
Although I am lacking, you always comfort me when I feel tired

하얗고 작은 손에 끼워 준 반지 작은 선물 하나도 눈물을 글썽거리는
I slip a ring onto your small, pale fingers, even a present so small makes you tear up

그런 널 나는 사랑하니까 너무 모자라니까 그댈 생각하면 눈물이 흘러
This is the you I love, but because I am so lacking, I cry whenever I think of you

너무도 부족한 사랑 그댈 지키고 싶은 내 맘 항상 잊지 말아요
My love is far from perfect, but please never forget my wish to protect you

—–

그대 뒷모습을 보면서 이렇게 이기적인 내가 미웠죠
When I see your backside, I hate my own selfishness

비 내리는 창가에 서서 가득히 너를 안고 말하고 싶어
Standing near the window as it raining, I want to hug you and ask you

나 다시 태어나 너를 사랑해도 그 때도 날 만나 주겠니
In my next life, I will still love you; will you be willing to see me then?

이 세상 누구보다 소중한 사람 언제나 내 곁에서 환하게 웃을 수 있는
You who are more precious than anyone in the world, you who are always smiling brightly next to me

그런 널 나는 사랑하니까 너무 모자라니까 그댈 생각하면 눈물이 흘러
This is the you I love, but because I am so lacking, I cry whenever I think of you

너무도 부족한 사랑 그댈 지키고 싶은 내 맘 항상 잊지 말아요
My love is far from perfect, but please never forget my wish to protect you

cr to the owner of this translated lyrics

Thanks to owner of this insta post.... Love the song, love the feeling 

have a great weekend everyone :wub:

@ayden..he do grocery,sound familiar,did someone ask him to prepare ingrediant to cook? somehow i have the feeling that he has nice person to cooked dinner:)......that  song is Js ,favorit song right..the meaning is deep.... my heart feel ache and happy all at once.:(

• Like 9

So  I heard that the resto where SH went yesterday on ( oct 15 )... is 8 to 9 minute away from the Burberry store where JS went   ..... yesterday too ... and it was around the same time hhhhhhh .... :phew:

CRX4rzAU8AAG8vx.png

CRX4sRCU8AAOqEw.png

tumblr_nw9h3lh9YG1sl7awmo1_540.png

tumblr_nw9lop25JX1sl7awmo1_540.jpg

PS : Please do not share outside of soompi 

Edited by Rania Zeid
  • Like 22

Doing groceries.... while on the phone ?? Will i don't remember but i think i heard before that he's not a good cook so probably the one on the phone (who is expert in cooking ) is telling him what to buy... like a married couple !! Ahh i love this !! I can imagine the wife waiting for him to come home while preparing all the necessities for a good meal... and the husbandwalking in without her noticing and giving her a back hug kkkkkk ... somebody stops me !! My delulu is overdose :P

• Like 16

So  I heard that the resto where SH went yesterday on ( oct 15 )... is 8 to 9 minute away from the Burberry store where JS went   ..... yesterday too ... and it was around the same time hhhhhhh .... :phew:

it's really close :) is this another coincidence ? lol

Edited by flashlight
  • Like 11

@rania reading the first word of your post "so" only makes me grin from ear to ear... that's because i know how much good news you can bring to us ...i keep waiting for your posts everyday !! 

About what you said , well i just saw a pic on instagram with dara and the guy next to ahin hye together and the spot where shin hye was sitting was empty so i wondered where she went hahaha.... now with what you posted i might have a clue hhhhhhhhaha.. you guys think what i'm thinking :phew: 

• Like 13

Morning beautiful ladies:D....JS going supermarket.?????..:lol: Awwwwwwwww.....And SH eating near Burberry opening, and did I hear an empty seat at the restaurant SH was in?????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...@MarieJose, I see what you mean..:lol:...@AydenJ, here is the song with your lyrics,  its better if we can hear him sing it:lol:

@Rania..I love you, your such a spoiler....:D

Edited by mygirls
  • Like 14

it's really close :) is this another coincidence ? lol

dear....it could be a planned coincidence? Thinking again I remember months ago there was a post of dara& sh in a resto & there were empty seats too...(what nonsense i am talking bout?) @MarieJose i'm such a slow thinker so I don't think i think what you think :P let's check whether i think what you think... I think tom went to the opening event while jerry met her friends at nearby resto...once tom was done jerry left and met tom...and they spent the night planning for today's menu! 

@mujay sukkie lives alone & he needs to eat & be healthy, so he needs to shop for supplies...he may need to ask his close friend's suggestions on things to buy! Think positive...*wink

@mygirls thanks for the vid.. I just couldn't concentrate on the depth of the feeling when listening to him singing *bianne! So i prefer reading the lyrics to get into the feelings before listening to the song. No doubt he has shown improvement in breathing. He needs to have more confidence to give dynamics to his singing! 

PS: @Rania Zeid you are such a prolific writer!! What's waiting us in next chapter?