[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

@GutzmanN,i can't count howmany time i rewacth pinocchio..my favorite is all episode and the most rewacth is ep.7,8,10,16 and 20..and no i wacth without sub..because i remember all the line their conversation..mostly In ha-Dal po scene.. when watching their scene..my imagination always flay to their 'now'..did they still do that(hungung,carresing,staring with full of love)goosh...i overboad again:)and to me  their  unforgetable line is ep 12..whom In ha drunken and dalpo in confuse situation...In ha'you can leave me ,you can hate me ' and Dal po with gentle hold her hand,carres her cheek ereased her tears said 'how come when it was you'...oh..GOD..how deep their love can a be...how about you guy's.? did you have memorabel line from our cutie pie?:wub:

i love that lines too & also the part when inha finds out dalpo is ha myung & she meets him on rooftop. After crying for hours she said "tell me. Tell me everything." It's the tone she says & the moment when inha tries to understand the burden dalpo has been carrying all his life. 

and Millet helps bringing the rooftop momentos is somehow brilliant :wub:

Hi guys! 

I'm new to here!

I know it's super late, but will it be possible for me to join PM group as well? 

I heard that I have to ask one of you guys: @nyahh @irene @rania 

I love darling couple and I just finished watching Pinocchio.

Thank you.

p.s. I just made the account BTW

Edited by sunderella
  • Like 9

what makes your day better? 

Lets recap darling memorable moments

Okay, somebody has the privileged to pinch those cheeks now! 

Edited by aydenJ

@AydenJ.Ithink so,just uncle dal po has this priviliage,including kiss her hair and hug her . recall ep.10 when dal po pinch  In ha cheek..and say'can't you stop now,you look ugly when crying ,near two hours i consol you' but his action so lovely with cares he tie up In ha scraf..and yess caress her cheek:)...woah..JONG SUK ahh ..why you so obsesive ..with her cheek..??:wub::D..

• Like 9

what makes your day better? 

Lets recap darling memorable moments

* so sorry i cannot delete the video

@aydenJ

It's a good day is when i visit this thread seeing anyone post with or without updates from our darlings.It is good knowing that the thread is alive and well.

A day is better when there are updates whether from SH or JS and when anybody comments on the post.

It is the BEST when there are news or update (even delulu) and everybody is happy about that. I love it when we are a big, happy, peaceful and ONE family loving both JS and SH! I love it best when we find this place a haven as a darling supporter.

Let us be please be delighted as we journey together with our darlings: with or without projects or sightings or the mere thought that  they by themselves are taking their precious time together away from the limelight to deepen their bond .Happy sailing every one!

• Like 10

@RANIAAAA,Blesss to you ..your post is like my Imagination...just this afternoon my delulu ..maybe they went to her famly home to aquintance with her famly member...and you ttrow a BOOOM!...i sure they are serious .waah...take your time uncle 'love and appreciated uri In ha..:wub:.happy..i am so happy..i am not alone...:D

• Like 14

Guest linda_kim11

@GutzmanN @mujay @aydenJ  and all Hello sis,  I & my mom are the same re-watching Pinocchio soooo many timessss !! We also re-watching all the BTS and those video that post on You Tube by Darling Couple's fans !! We love all the scenes in this drama. A lots of scenes still make us laugh and lots of scenes still make us tears  ! One scene we're scare to re - watch (but still watch anyway lol) is when  his mom asked little Ki Ha Muang to go  watch the fire-work with her !!   Oh gosh , that was very sad scene for us , took lots of our tears away !!  My mom said if she were her she'll bring along Ki Jae Muang to suicide together !!! She said she'll not left another son to facing this horrible world alone !  Hahaha You guys have no idea how deep my mom is got in into this Ki 's family story kekeke :wub::wub:

Sooooo we (I & mom) can't get over Pinocchio right now ! Nope it's not easy for us to get over this drama and the Darling Couple ! We've no other couple in our loyalty-heart  Howtakacho kekekeke :tears: And .... we're here wondering if we can't so how the Darling couple themselves can  !!!!!???????:blink::blink: Or they're just leave it behind like the professional artists and go for the new projects make the new couples !!?? Anyway, what the answer is , we still love Darling couple ,PSH & LJS :wub::wub::wub:  So.....we're in the right thread right ?? This is a thread for Darling Couple !! Sooooo (lots of "so" lol)  we're not someone who pretend to be a shipper here but the truth is a protector or a spy for LJS or PSH huhuhu

Have a good day/night everyone ! Enjoy watching and listening to the nice song "Enchanted To Meet You" . I own nothing as usual kekeke sooooo.... all good credits go to the video's owner and all bad credits go to the ocean kakaka  Love y'all , bear hug :wub::wub::wub:

Edited by linda_kim11

Thank you @Rania Zeid kekekeke im so happy again hearing reading fanfic about my darling..missing them so bad and knowing they together arrrggghhh makes my day complete.. no screencaps??? Hahaha for me its better to keep it for now till our darling is ready to go public. And right to avoid any trouble again just like the last one.. '__________,'ahhhh again thank u

• Like 15

@Rania Zeid...I LOoooooVVEee this fanfic!! Just the way i imagine it!

seems that our sukkie knows how to channel his extra stamina... The eel is working!! And now our uncle gets up from bed & goes hiking!! With help of extra vitamins from his niece aeygo i'm sure he make it to the top!! Enjoying fantastic view while backhugging & smelling her newly shampooed hair.. The went for a movie you said? Well...we were so worried that dalpo&inha didn't get a chance to date like notmal couple in pinochio? Remember that we were hoping for Pinochio 2?? Do we still need that now? I think we need "we got married " darling edition! :wub:

what makes your day even better? 

for someone who love to spend time in hia bedroom for days.. dalpo truly change alot..

he become love to watch in cinema, going to karaoke..horse riding.. and more outdoor activities..

inha's effect or he just being grown up men.. lol

• Like 14

my recollection of darling sweet memorable moments & these are the moments that i wish we could see in the near future

ALL THE THINGS I LOVE ABOUT YOU

I love you for the warm, sweet affection in your eyes

whenever you look at me

and the special smile you save only for me

Image result for lee jong suk park shin hye drama pinocchioImage result for lee jong suk park shin hye drama pinocchio

I love that you always seek to have

your body body close to mine

reaching out to touch,

to hold my hand,to wrap your arm around me

Image result for lee jong suk park shin hye drama pinocchioImage result for lee jong suk park shin hye drama pinocchio

I love how you show me you care

by looking for ways to make my life easier

and more comfortable

Image result for lee jong suk park shin hye drama pinocchio

I love that when I ask you to do things,

you try to do them instead of thinking me demandingarrow-10x10.png

I love that your favourite place is

near me

That you rather be with me

than anywhere else

I love you for more reasons than this page

has space to write

so I'II try to tell you and show you in person

all the things I love about you

Joannna Fuchs

So .... I am goin to write a Fanfic now hope u ll like it .. :D 

i heard that someone saw JS (dalpo)  last night on oct 13 (  in gwangju) Inha's  Hometown hhh .. he was abt to watch a movie in one of the cinemas there wz other people :phew:

and today both of them were seen in Mt. Mudeung Park gwangju wz other people too

u can google mudeung Park btw it's really beautiful place :rolleyes:

i wonder what was he doing there :rolleyes:

(now they are back to seoul btw )

PS:  i am not goin to post a screen cap of the fanfic this time avoiding any trouble like the last time and please don't take it out of soompi ;) 

i like the repetitions 'wz other people ' means that there were seen by many....since hadaboji & aboji had given their consent, they are now following their hearts?? I guess we don't a genius to tell us that uri dalpo&inha are doing great & love is blooming!! 

Well....i am not suprise if there are still ppl who say darling i-fans are delutional shippers.