[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Omg!  But suddenly I m worried!! Will it have a negative impact on their relationship??:huh:

actually, im worried too. But then, i think the news leaked for some reasons, which i cannot put my fingers on. But, at the same time, im sure they can handle it. I dont think their relationship will be ruined because of the news released by dispatch. Their bond must be stronger than we knew.

I have the craziest thought, maybe it's time the world know they belong to each other hehe i mean, since both of them will start working on new projects later this year, their new co-stars can keep the distance! Hahaha

don't worry too much guys. Just be happy for them whether it's true or not. But seriously i think its true. So many coincidences if you look back. When SH posted the song, Eat, i thought abt JS. She told JS to take care of himself when he's home alone, and while she's away, don't forget to eat, sth like that. And, when JS posted the squid photo after SH did, i thought, he wanted to be that big squid in her ramen bowl cos he wanted to be there with her.

Too much delulu, huh? Hahaha sorry i'm just too happy:))))) 

• Like 15

Guest aydenJ

Updates.. Both representatif just said that "they both are just close friend" (Read on Naver)

that is good enough since we know how close they are!

you all guy's....no need any theory they just can denied any more to much evidence prove them as couple,the pint point is hawaai...and suki more day more confident like have influence in good way....so be happy dalin shipper...(actually i want them be ninja  till they next project):P:wub:

• Like 8

Updates.. Both representatif just said that "they both are just close friend" (Read on Naver).. Official

at least we know they are close enough to hang out and see each other often. Im still happy. Crazily happy. But, suddenly i have one concern, is this mean we will never see them together in public anymore? Ok now i have mixed feelings...

• Like 7

Guest nyahh

Dispatch catches Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye on a date

Tuesday, June 30, 2015  dispatchlee jong sukpark shin hye  84 comments

20150701065041_kyd_5158_99_2015070110330

Article: [Exclusive] Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye, a Hallyu couple... secret date spotted

Source: Dispatch via Naver

1. [+2,910, -80] Daebak ㅋㅋㅋ Pinocchio couple ㅠㅠ

2. [+2,540, -72] Ok Binggoo is crying tears

3. [+2,289, -60] So the pictures are out... wow, Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye.. ㅋㅋ

4. [+541, -8] The first car is a Benz, second car is a Porsche.. damn

5. [+451, -9] Wow, the income of celebrities... already driving foreign imports in their twenties

6. [+411, -4] So the blind items were true ㅋㅋ there was one that said there was a Hallyu star couple at the Chanel cruise collection ㅋㅋ knew it was these two

7. [+430, -63] I like that they're dating but enough with the stalker stuff... they're people before being celebrities

8. [+362, -46] Pretty couple ㅎㅎ I approve

-

Source: Nate

1. [+661, -16] I'm more jealous that the second car is a Porsche than the fact that he's dating Park Shin Hye...

2. [+457, -19] Hul, thought she was dating Jung Yonghwa...

3. [+534, -137] Seems Park Shin Hye and Jung Yonghwa have broken up for good... but I don't like Lee Jong Suk, she should date someone else ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+43, -5] Ok Binggoo... ah, you Binggoo.. became Ok Hogoo ㅜㅜ

5. [+28, -0] Despite it being a dating article, my eyes are more interested in the Benz, Porsche, and Audi

-

1. [+181, -10] I know that being a celebrity... is not for everyone and you need to look good and be talented.. but wow, those line up of cars.. it's like they're just toys.. makes me feel bad this morning.

2. [+166, -5] I don't care that they're dating but look at the cars these kids are driving... Celebrities must really be rolling in the dough... Majority of the other kids their age are being yelled at by their superiors at work to make their money or still living at home or still in college..

3. [+129, -6] Porsche.... celebrities, I tell ya. I began liking Park Shin Hye after 'Three Meals a Day' so what a sweet article, they match well. Be happy~

4. [+25, -1] As a married man in his mid-thirties, articles like this are just... Park Shin Hye's pretty and all but my own life is so difficult that seeing young kids like them go on vacation overseas just to go on dates and whatnot makes me so jealous. I guess I'm getting older now... 

5. [+11, -0] Look at their cars and they're only 26~27... ugh, I feel so bad for myself.

Source: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/06/dispatch-catches-lee-jong-suk-and-park.html 

- - -

READ THE COMMENTS GUYS. Remember, there's a possibility that they used that article to cover something bigger.

Updates.. Both representatif just said that "they both are just close friend" (Read on Naver)

that is good enough since we know how close they are!

Yups.. That's good enough for me too

True or untrue.. I'm happy they still keep their friendship.. We never know what tomorrow can bring..

Omg!  But suddenly I m worried!! Will it have a negative impact on their relationship??:huh:

actually, im worried too. But then, i think the news leaked for some reasons, which i cannot put my fingers on. But, at the same time, im sure they can handle it. I dont think their relationship will be ruined because of the news released by dispatch. Their bond must be stronger than we knew.

I have the craziest thought, maybe it's time the world know they belong to each other hehe i mean, since both of them will start working on new projects later this year, their new co-stars can keep the distance! Hahaha

don't worry too much guys. Just be happy for them whether it's true or not. But seriously i think its true. So many coincidences if you look back. When SH posted the song, Eat, i thought abt JS. She told JS to take care of himself when he's home alone, and while she's away, don't forget to eat, sth like that. And, when JS posted the squid photo after SH did, i thought, he wanted to be that big squid in her ramen bowl cos he wanted to be there with her.

Too much delulu, huh? Hahaha sorry i'm just too happy:))))) 

Like the way you think dear..

• Like 3

[Alone] Lee Jong-seok, Park Shin Hye, born Korean couple ... Secret dating capture (general)

20150701065041_kyd_5158.jpg

[Dispatch = seobohyeon, Kim Ji Ho, bakinyoung News] drama "Darling couple, are progressive in reality. The protagonist of the SBS-TV drama "Pinocchio", the story Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin Hye.

While under the maximum commitment dalpo and choein, it was to fall in Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong-seok. Were closer to each other through a drama, it had divided the mind after the drama ended.

"Hallyu Star Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin Hye is being devotees. January 'Pinocchio' has so far continues with a second telecast end after about four months love.

'Dispatch' has witnessed a meeting during the last three months. Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin Hye was just the two of Dating back and forth to enjoy the domestic and overseas.

20150701064756_2015-05-17-17-16-23.jpg

Dating pattern of two large gajida 2. Overseas schedule was utilized as much as possible. For example, it chose to place the same at the same time. In March, Britain pictorial, April is a pictorial representation of Hawaii.

First, shoot the UK in March. Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin Hye stayed in the UK for the fashion magazine 'InStyle' shooting. At the time both enjoyed their work and love at the same time the pictorial accompanied by justification (?).

Hawaii April was again taken apart like. If you enjoyed the best friend of Park Shin Hye Seo Hyo-rim and a Hawaiian vacation. Lee Jong-seok was found in Hawaii, while 'Allure' pictorial Location. It was the choice of killing two birds with one stone.

If the two ends of the inner circle, "the two-day photo shoot in the 'dispatch'. The rest of the time is free, "said" both enjoyed a secret date that split the working hours, "he said.

20150701063104_kyd_4401.jpg

Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin Hye is a fairly sensitive style. This does not mean only met abroad to escape around the eyes. In Korea alone he continued to dating.

Dating consisted mainly late at night. However, this was mostly drive. It was a way to talk in the car. Or it was disguised as social gatherings accompanied by close acquaintances.

In April, the two met in a cafe in Cheongdam-dong. In this case two people were acquaintances. The two broke up eating a late dinner. Lee Jong-seok Park Shin Hye gave the house to take you directly.

20150701032240_ijn_1924.jpg

Park Shin Hye is directly driving a car was also finding an apartment of Lee Jong-seok. The case of Lee Jong-seok Park Shin Hye got carried away while makin his car in the underground car park.

On the other hand, most dating Lee Jong-seok is moved directly. However, his first car (Mercedes-Benz) and the second car (Porsche) alternately driving and headed for the living seongnaedong Park Shin Hye.

Dating times are not so long. It was mainly a way for 2-3 hours drive to meet in the late evening. Park Shin Hye is especially're living with your parents did not pass the 1:00 a.m..

20150701074122_170801166.jpgThe two fell in love Would any occasion. One aide is rising Hallyu star in "China. I had a similar environment could easily understand the concerns of each other, "he told him.

Smoke was also a passionate tie instruments together. In fact, both are regarded as the best actor of the age. Combustion engine, such as jakpumgwan share and has a mentor to each other.

In addition, Park Shin Hye is close to ideal back pages of Lee Jong-seok.The aide "was between a commitment to starting to crush" "Lee Jong-seok Park Shin Hye is openly cited as the ideal," said he said.

Learn representing the 20 in South Korea. The star led the Korean Wave in China. Lee Jong-seok Park Shin Hye and more beautiful why this meeting is both a love for each other is called synergy.

20150701080615_img0404_20141217182106_1.

January SBS-TV 'Pinocchio' to finish Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin Hye.

20150701063242_2015-05-17-17-16-03.jpg

February clothing brands in Thailand 'Mille' CF shooting.

20150701035553_3.jpg

March 'InStyle' photo shoot in London.

20150701031153_11111.jpg

March 28. Each fan meeting in Shanghai, China.

20150701023030_kyd_5150.jpg

April. Accompanied by acquaintances Cafe Dating

20150701075858_.jpg

April. Park Shin Hye, Seo Hyo-rim and best friend trip to Hawaii. Pictorial shooting at the same time, Lee Jong-seok, Hawaii.

20150701033244_.jpg

In May. "Chanel Cruise Collection 'attention.

20150701031530_lsh_7269.jpg

In mid-May. ① Lee Jong-seok parking their cars at home.

20150701031528_lsh_7248.jpg② ②Lee Jong-seok burnt car city drive change.

Hide contents

20150701032148_kyd_4401.jpg

In mid-June. Lee Jong-seok pickup. Near Seoul drive.

20150701032244_ijn_1949.jpg

The end of June. ① Second with Park Shin Hye pick-up car.

20150701032246_ijn_1969.jpg

The end of June. ② down looking at the way Lee Jong-seok Park Shin Hye give.

<Photo: gimyongdeok, Lee, Seung - Hoon Lee, standing party>

cr. to DISPATCH

0152.gif

• Like 6

Guys, don't worry. Shin Hye said in a interview that she would prefer not to make public her relationship so I think that's why their agencies have denied.

There are a lot of coincidences, this is real! <3

• Like 7

I HATE DISPATCH, YOU RUIN THEIR RELATIONSHIP - Friendship whaterver it is.

Eventhough I love both of them so so much, but I didn't want them to get caught this early.. Damn you Dispatch

• Like 4

Dispatch catches Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye on a date

Tuesday, June 30, 2015  dispatchlee jong sukpark shin hye  84 comments

20150701065041_kyd_5158_99_2015070110330

Article: [Exclusive] Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye, a Hallyu couple... secret date spotted

Source: Dispatch via Naver

1. [+2,910, -80] Daebak ㅋㅋㅋ Pinocchio couple ㅠㅠ

2. [+2,540, -72] Ok Binggoo is crying tears

3. [+2,289, -60] So the pictures are out... wow, Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye.. ㅋㅋ

4. [+541, -8] The first car is a Benz, second car is a Porsche.. damn

5. [+451, -9] Wow, the income of celebrities... already driving foreign imports in their twenties

6. [+411, -4] So the blind items were true ㅋㅋ there was one that said there was a Hallyu star couple at the Chanel cruise collection ㅋㅋ knew it was these two

7. [+430, -63] I like that they're dating but enough with the stalker stuff... they're people before being celebrities

8. [+362, -46] Pretty couple ㅎㅎ I approve

-

1. [+661, -16] I'm more jealous that the second car is a Porsche than the fact that he's dating Park Shin Hye...

2. [+457, -19] Hul, thought she was dating Jung Yonghwa...

3. [+534, -137] Seems Park Shin Hye and Jung Yonghwa have broken up for good... but I don't like Lee Jong Suk, she should date someone else ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+43, -5] Ok Binggoo... ah, you Binggoo.. became Ok Hogoo ㅜㅜ

5. [+28, -0] Despite it being a dating article, my eyes are more interested in the Benz, Porsche, and Audi

-

1. [+181, -10] I know that being a celebrity... is not for everyone and you need to look good and be talented.. but wow, those line up of cars.. it's like they're just toys.. makes me feel bad this morning.

2. [+166, -5] I don't care that they're dating but look at the cars these kids are driving... Celebrities must really be rolling in the dough... Majority of the other kids their age are being yelled at by their superiors at work to make their money or still living at home or still in college..

3. [+129, -6] Porsche.... celebrities, I tell ya. I began liking Park Shin Hye after 'Three Meals a Day' so what a sweet article, they match well. Be happy~

4. [+25, -1] As a married man in his mid-thirties, articles like this are just... Park Shin Hye's pretty and all but my own life is so difficult that seeing young kids like them go on vacation overseas just to go on dates and whatnot makes me so jealous. I guess I'm getting older now... 

5. [+11, -0] Look at their cars and they're only 26~27... ugh, I feel so bad for myself.

Source: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/06/dispatch-catches-lee-jong-suk-and-park.html 

- - -

READ THE COMMENTS GUYS. Remember, there's a possibility that they used that article to cover something bigger.

I'm gagging reading all those comments.. They're jealous at the cars and datings overseas..not the news?.. LOL.. What the... Well, just enjoying the show

Edited by NukeA
  • Like 6

lol at the comments not minding about the dating. hey sukkie and shinhye maybe you can just confirm the news since they dont seem to mind it at all..they are more focused on what cars you guys are driving.

• Like 9

Me two~ wow the car! becoz im 1990 girls  same with ShinHye's age, ive never been ride porche audi and etc. :sweatingbullets:

Chukaeta uri darlin couple~

So the two of them still hang out together~ this new makes me smiles

• Like 7

Guest anda.sharah27_at_gmail.com_stv

omg..i dont know how to describe this news. i want crying now because im very happy... this is what i want to hear for long time:wub: