[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest nyahh

Here have a collage of Inha and Dalpo's wedding. (lol I was just watching this scenes earlier :P)

cr shezy70206

Guest nyahh

Guys.. what do you think of SH's IG post earlier? Is she feeling sad or what? Lol. She didn't even put any caption. xDxDxD She must be looking at the sky. That's it. lol xD OOOOOOR, want some delulu thinking? :P

The above pic is SH's recent IG post, and the pic below that is JS's IG post when they were in Thailand. (Not putting any connection to those two! They just both posted pictures with the sky :PxDxDxD)

cr zzz.in

Edited by nyahh

Guest nyahh

I was playing with layers but I don't know how to make the picture look more dreamy. lol xDxDxD Coz JS's stare just kills.:wub::wub:

Guest nyahh

Told you I was watching their wedding scene earlier. LOL I have some wedding feels right now. So I made this. :D Hmm. It's an excerpt from Roy Croft's poem titled "Love". And it just fits our Darling Couple (whoever you want it to be coz it fits both Dalpo/Inha and JS/SH - if you feel like delulu-ing xDxDxD:wub::wub::wub: I placed the whole poem in the spoiler section just in case you want to read it too. :D

LOVE
~ By Roy Croft ~

I love you, 
Not only for what you are, 
But for what I am 
When I am with you. 

I love you, 
Not only for what 
You have made of yourself, 
But for what 
You are making of me. 

I love you 
For the part of me 
That you bring out; 
I love you 
For putting your hand 
Into my heaped-up heart 
And passing over 
All the foolish, weak things 
That you can't help 
Dimly seeing there, 
And for drawing out
Into the light 
All the beautiful belongings 
That no one else had looked 
Quite far enough to find. 

I love you because you 
Are helping me to make 
Of the lumber of my life 
Not a tavern 
But a temple; 
Out of the works 
Of my every day 
Not a reproach 
But a song. 

I love you 
Because you have done 
More than any creed 
Could have done 
To make me good, 
And more than any fate
To make me happy. 

You have done it 
Without a touch, 
Without a word, 
Without a sign. 
You have done it 
By being yourself.

@Nnyah...tanks to you...who always keep spirit to post often... Look like you rrunning this thread by your self....actually you don't.... Many of us silent lurker... Me to...sometimes I want more active but you now for ahjumma like me is so shy to live in delulu like the youngest ...I'm really proud fans of shin hye...and I love suki....cos he is good actor ...I admitted they really good. When together ....(I Hope soon be true couple).so to every body's whose active postings...faighting... We support you with our  silent... But we are Darling couple lover... Tanks again to@nyahh

Guest nyahh

@Nnyah...tanks to you...who always keep spirit to post often... Look like you rrunning this thread by your self....actually you don't.... Many of us silent lurker... Me to...sometimes I want more active but you now for ahjumma like me is so shy to live in delulu like the youngest ...I'm really proud fans of shin hye...and I love suki....cos he is good actor ...I admitted they really good. When together ....(I Hope soon be true couple).so to every body's whose active postings...faighting... We support you with our  silent... But we are Darling couple lover... Tanks again to@nyahh

​Aww, knowing that I'm not alone in this ship is enough. Haha! :D I think this is the thread where we are free to post our thoughts about them.. of course there are times when not everyone will agree, but we will hear each other out. This is a forum in the first place. (Okay I searched the meaning of forum and here: a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.) So there's nothing bad with saying what you want. Especially if the topic is anything related to the Darling Couple. Haha! :D We all admire them that's why we're here. And by sharing information/views/thoughts, we get to know them more too. Which will benefit all of us anyway, since we're here in the first place because we're interested in them. :D So thank you for sharing your thoughts about our lovely Darling Couple. :D:D:D

And... age is only a number. You shouldn't deny yourself with those feelings and thoughts just because you think you're already too old for them. :D We feel what we feel and we can't deny ourselves that. HAHA! :D Here I chanced upon this quote earlier and let's have this view from now on, alright? :D Remember MODERATELY. :D;) So happy shipping my friends! :D

Edited by nyahh

I agree with u @mujay..she's awesome!! Hi @nyahh!! wow girl, what else can I say??You are like the the wind beneath this ship, that's why it keeps moving..:D:D Thanks for making, not only me happy(and a little bit crazy, well in a good way..hahaha) but everyone else in this thread...xDxD I miss them too...but those gifs and perfect pictures are enough for me, for now..:P Im really looking forward to the Baeksang Awards, hope they will attend both..keep on voting for JS guys!!:wub::PxD

Edited by Amber03

Guest nyahh

@angelangie I haven't thought of that in that way and now you're giving me the feels. I agree JS is really happy. :P:wub::wub::wub: I just think that JS's too happy, sooo elated even, that he can't believe he kissed her that's why he opened his eyes to check if it's reality. HAHA! :D

@Amber03 HAHA no problemo! I'm sure this little thread is the happy place for some people too (just like me) so I want to fill this up with happy memories too. :D We'll just wait for future events.. and for the mean time, satisfy ourselves with pics and gifs and interviews and snippets. lol xD Just gotta keep the shippers happy. :D Posting pictures related to them is making me happy too, anyway. ;):D:D:D 

Edited by nyahh

Well thank you for that @nyahh!you work hard..(let me tap your back, good job!hehehe)..xDxD

Oh can I say something too about that picture..Actually that is one of my favorites..they look soooo candid!! I love the way she smile(maybe thinking finally we did it perfectly babe..(delulu mind)hahaha..) and his stare, such for kill (like thinking I know hon, we're the best!hahaha):D:D

Guest nyahh

hehehe well it is what i felt when i look at the pictures that is edited, the soft feeling it was given kinda given me that vibes lols....the blissful feeling too....not to mention that we can always imagine the imaginable lil bubble that is shooting up around them :D ​

​Hahaha I like the way you think. :P (You too @Amber03 :D also thank you! Haha :D;)) It's just our delulu minds right? Haha! :P And we have to remember that we only saw parts of that kiss, so who knows how really deep that kiss is for him to open his eyes, looking like he can't believe what really happened? :P I just can't wait to see the whole kiss. xDxDxD He looks so ecstatic, that's for sure. :P

Guest nyahh

It’s a given that his opinion may differ from mine… But I still wanted Dal Po to be on my side.
Because he’s Dal Po. He’s not just anyone, but he’s Dal Po”. 

Source: shura

hehehe well it is what i felt when i look at the pictures that is edited, the soft feeling it was given kinda given me that vibes lols....the blissful feeling too....not to mention that we can always imagine the imaginable lil bubble that is shooting up around them :D ​

​Hahaha I like the way you think. :P (You too @Amber03 :D also thank you! Haha :D;)) It's just our delulu minds right? Haha! :P And we have to remember that we only saw parts of that kiss, so who knows how really deep that kiss is for him to open his eyes, looking like he can't believe what really happened? :P I just can't wait to see the whole kiss. xDxDxD He looks so ecstatic, that's for sure. :P

​of course...of course...we need to see the whole picture for square judgment..lol..xD:D :P Those kisses makes me nuts!hahaha!! 

I remember that scene too...that was after the explosive acting skill of JS..hehehe...Poor Inha, she's not mad because of Dalpo counter-argument, she was disappointed that for that moment Dalpo left her side, and the feeling of losing a strong ally/bestfriend started to sink in for her so she was scared to lose him completely...hehe:P:D

Guest nyahh

of course...of course...we need to see the whole picture for square judgment..lol..xD:D :P Those kisses makes me nuts!hahaha!! 

I remember that scene too...that was after the explosive acting skill of JS..hehehe...Poor Inha, she's not mad because of Dalpo counter-argument, she was disappointed that for that moment Dalpo left her side, and the feeling of losing a strong ally/bestfriend started to sink in for her so she was scared to lose him completely...hehe:P:D

​I can't wait for the kissss!! HAHAHA I MIGHT DIE AGAIN, OH GOD just imagining it and my delulu mind is already on overdrive hahahaha xDxDxDwhew gotta calm down first xDxDxD

Guys.. what do you think of SH's IG post earlier? Is she feeling sad or what? Lol. She didn't even put any caption. xDxDxD She must be looking at the sky. That's it. lol xD OOOOOOR, want some delulu thinking? :P

The above pic is SH's recent IG post, and the pic below that is JS's IG post when they were in Thailand. (Not putting any connection to those two! They just both posted pictures with the sky :PxDxDxD)

cr zzz.in

​I knew I had seen something similar before LOL

But i was thinking it was just my delulu mind:P

Thanks @Nyahh

cr zzz.in

​I knew I had seen something similar before LOL

But i was thinking it was just my delulu mind:P

Thanks @Nyahh

MOD EDIT: NO QUOTING IMAGES!

​Maybe the sky is significant from them..LOL..xDxD Well I think SH feels a little gloomy because Mr. Sun is missing and she just appreciate the beauty of nature....(Opps! cant think straight here..tryin to be rational..but i guess it wont work for me..hahaha...ok delulu mind has to take over..hehehe..) She went hiking a few days ago right??so maybe she's missing someone and when she's about to cry, she has to look up to stop the tears from falling..and then she noticed the sky perfectly fits what she felt that day so she posted it..sorry..peace!!:D:D:D

What can I say...they had own languages to communication.  That is make our couple more mesterios and we are more cautious... And busy to thought... What the true meaning...finally we fall in delulu...and then...we are live between hope and hopples.... And...ta da..(fuiihh like horror..)) We need just confirmation... For our delulu sake...

​Maybe the sky is significant from them..LOL..xDxD Well I think SH feels a little gloomy because Mr. Sun is missing and she just appreciate the beauty of nature....(Opps! cant think straight here..tryin to be rational..but i guess it wont work for me..hahaha...ok delulu mind has to take over..hehehe..) She went hiking a few days ago right??so maybe she's missing someone and when she's about to cry, she has to look up to stop the tears from falling..and then she noticed the sky perfectly fits what she felt that day so she posted it..sorry..peace!!:D:D:D