[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Thanks Irene . As I mentioned before don't believe in rumours cos they may not be sh fan . I think sh is well protected in Korea as most of her fans are 30s 40s and she's the wholesome image so how can there's a rumor about break up. They didn't even admit that they're dating even there were evidence . I'll ship them until the end . 

• Like 7

I don't know if this is an answer to whether they did break up or not but I want to remind you all that just a couple of days back they were wearing the same matching braclets they used to wear 2 years ago when fans noticed they were wearing matching braclets. And btw I also would like to remind you on when Suzy and lee min ho were rumoured to have broken up I think but it turned out to be false  (but you never know what happened so we can't say anything however they are still dating). And now look at this video from his fanmeeting today :) he is singing a Pinocchio ost "kiss me" :). I asked the one who posted it and if you see in the comment section she says that he started singing it himself  (not because they asked him to). Don't know exactly what it would mean but still it's a good sign :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

As I always mentioned don't be bothered about the rumours esp from those pretending to sh fans. Believe on what we feel until both js and sh confirmed or denied by themselves as for now I still hold on to the dispatch news 2years back coz they have evidence sh agency said  they will confirm once sh came bck from Europe but after that no news so until now I will still hold on dispatch news. Rumours are sometimes created by other shippers so I can't be bother . I'll continue to ship sh and js and they can cont theirs. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I saw a lot of IG postings on his fan meet.. looks like fun!

he danced! And I think it has improved a lot?? I like how he is challenging himself to do new things... is it under the influence of close friends? 

another delul tot! He has such a bz year but still managed to opens a cafe... cld it be someone is helping him? We all know one of his close friends who does not have any drama filming in the year :glasses: 

Super envy those at the Fan meet! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Jongsuk sing "kiss me" ost pinocchio...

And our baby girl updates alot...

If I'm not wrong.. one of those caption translate is "why do you love me so much?" Am I right?? is it a hint?? Oh God... and a couple cat that she update..

I wish our darling couple spending time together to celebrate jongsuk birthday... private party night just two of them...

• Like 8

These couple cat made me missed darling couple-_-

oh and did you saw our samchoon dance yarobuun

lol, surpraisingly he good this time, robot LJS is gone:D

And of course pinocchio theme song is his

signature.

HAPPY BRITHDAY, in advance my sweet boy:wub:

imageproxy.jpg

• Like 6

Ahem.. so.. number 1? :D

P.S: who else died watching him dance? That was what he meant in that Instagram post from before..when he talked about practicing :lol: cutie! 

P.P.S: Ostostostostost :tongue: from a certain drama that we all love...sigh.

P.P.P.S: all the love that she showers on her cats! 

R.I.P, my soul.

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, hacenthanonuevo said:

LJ store will open on September 14th with Samsonite Red advertising model Lee Jong Suk , Han Hyo Joo and Samsonite/Lipault ambassadors joining the event. 20 guests will be selected to attend the event. 

Looks like he will be working in his birthday too

This just talks about Jong Suk. No other actor or actress has been mentioned. 

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, pinocchioAsh said:

Ahem.. so.. number 1? :D

P.S: who else died watching him dance? That was what he meant in that Instagram post from before..when he talked about practicing :lol: cutie! 

P.P.S: Ostostostostost :tongue: from a certain drama that we all love...sigh.

P.P.P.S: all the love that she showers on her cats! 

R.I.P, my soul.

Hahahahaha you are ghost haahhaha 

He got advice of someone hahaha maybe his close friend hahah. I'm so happy ..is not healthy so much love hahaha

Fighting darlings!!

• Like 7

2 hours ago, isabelly said:

if i'm not wrong Dal is the white cat

when will she return? :( she is using a watch..maybe couple´s watch? hahaha 

They didnt wear the braclets the whole time before either :) don't worry much chingu it's just a rumour not a confirmed fact :) but i wonder who started it hmm

• Like 7

51 minutes ago, pinocchioAsh said:

I hope she returns in time for his birthday.. :(The white one is Dal and the mixed grey one is Harry. Harry is older than Dal by a few months :)

@isabelly @pinocchioAsh 

Thanks!

Just a bit of delulu here n there 

Cat + Love msg + etc etc etc :wub:

• Like 5