[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

i can't be more suspicious about that ring she's wearing !! anyone else here feeling the same or having delulu all over his mind ?? :tongue:

and i also cannot contain my happiness when i heard about another couple today confirming their relationship after DENYING IT FOR 2 YEARS !!! they were together all that time and kept denying and then finally the truth came out and nothing was wrong with it .. everyone is happy (i guess)  .. either way this just confirms that there's still hope my friends and i said CONFIRMS because i always beleived there is :D 

have a good day everyone !!! darling couple fighting !! 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, MarieJose said:

i can't be more suspicious about that ring she's wearing !! anyone else here feeling the same or having delulu all over his mind ?? :tongue:

and i also cannot contain my happiness when i heard about another couple today confirming their relationship after DENYING IT FOR 2 YEARS !!! they were together all that time and kept denying and then finally the truth came out and nothing was wrong with it .. everyone is happy (i guess)  .. either way this just confirms that there's still hope my friends and i said CONFIRMS because i always beleived there is :D 

AW AW AW! @MarieJose, your hunch really put delulu happiness in me!!! Thank you for making me smile happily :)

I've always believed...it's an intuitive sense...! Trolls only made me believe even more :D

Yes, darling couple fighting!!

• Like 8

10 hours ago, MarieJose said:

have a good day everyone !!! darling couple fighting 

me too! hahahaha my delulu is on  that ring right now hahaha

• Like 6

IG updates today:

Translation: I saw an exorbitant lightning streak last night. Miraculously sunny day. Tanned a lot.

(Well at least that is what I understood :D )

Translation: Choosing music.

Her brother commented on this one suggesting a song named "Love in Spring". I think it's one of his songs..

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Princess5 said:

@MarieJose may I know which couple is that? 

Am happy to know as well!! :lol:

Spoiler

it's lee jong gi with another actress whome i don't really know :tongue: dispatch has got tons of pics for them to prove it and they both confirmed hihi 

@pinocchioAsh oh yess the nexlace too .. it was there when she was at the airport and still there in that update u posted .. of course the ring too ... oooohhh .. i wonder.. i wonder :tongue::D

and yes she looks so bright and happy ( and the phone never leaving her sides) hihih

• Like 9

1 hour ago, MarieJose said:
  Reveal hidden contents

it's lee jong gi with another actress whome i don't really know :tongue: dispatch has got tons of pics for them to prove it and they both confirmed hihi 

@pinocchioAsh oh yess the nexlace too .. it was there when she was at the airport and still there in that update u posted .. of course the ring too ... oooohhh .. i wonder.. i wonder :tongue::D

and yes she looks so bright and happy ( and the phone never leaving her sides) hihih

The long silence from both of them was so tiring.. I hope we get happier posts from him soon. But I guess he's busy shooting.. It's Shin Min Ah's birthday today.. I wonder if there will be a party.. Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah are apparently close to Suzy and Lee Min Ho.. I wonder if we'll see Sukie hanging out with them..

• Like 10

2 hours ago, pinocchioAsh said:

The long silence from both of them was so tiring.. I hope we get happier posts from him soon. But I guess he's busy shooting.. It's Shin Min Ah's birthday today.. I wonder if there will be a party.. Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah are apparently close to Suzy and Lee Min Ho.. I wonder if we'll see Sukie hanging out with them..

awww it's gonna be so odd for our baby boy to be with them in their " double date" without his other half :tongue: perhaps they'll facetime hihihih

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Princess5 said:

I was laughing out when I saw JS's IG post..jealous that his Girl is with a guy in such Beautiful island? 

JS ah.. it's only for work! :lol: #delulmood

Exactly!! Look at that face.. for once he does not look sad.. he looks jealous! :D and so cute.. the look on his face screams "yeah-yeah-go-have-fun-without-me-while-I-work" :D

These posts made my day!

• Like 11