[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

I really miss our darlings too! Do not know when their movies will be launched! And with WYWS coming up only in September (with jade lover no where in sight).. plus no known next project for SH :bawling:

looking forward to our princess's music video! :D

• Like 13

Ha ha ha Hello Friends... Just stop by and check my soompi aaaaaaannnnddddd whoaaaaallllllaaaaaa.... Ha ha ha this insane people..jobless! 

Just ignore this troll...she (the troll who is afraid to show her real identity) and shinhyesukki might be the sampe person... I dont think shinhyesukki is a fan of SH and JS, instead she is pretending to be... Her intention is to attack Darling Fans and somehow attack Rz and others many times for unknown reason. You can see (itrashwhatiwant and shinhyesukki have a same level of insanity). One attacks Darling fans and the other one pretends to be a fan of Darling...please trolls, be smart! you've tried so hard to enter a zone that isnt belong to you. Years back we also had a moron who said she is Shinhye's fan but she at the same time badmouthing Shinhye. This kind of act will not shake our love for JS and SH.

Like i said before "a moron will always be a moron"for many many years... Maybe untill her .....ooooppppsssss 

Sadly enough there are many people like her living near me and in my world... What can I say... Many people dont have a sense of empathy anymore! 

Soorry friends... Above is just my opinion... Feeling free to speculate... :D

To All my Darling friends happy shipping! nothing to worry... God bless u!

Note: can someone notify the moderator to kill this pest again :lol:

• Like 16

19 hours ago, Sid01 said:

Ha ha ha Hello Friends... Just stop by and check my soompi aaaaaaannnnddddd whoaaaaallllllaaaaaa.... Ha ha ha this insane people..jobless! 

Just ignore this troll...she (the troll who is afraid to show her real identity) and shinhyesukki might be the sampe person... I dont think shinhyesukki is a fan of SH and JS, instead she is pretending to be... Her intention is to attack Darling Fans and somehow attack Rz and others many times for unknown reason. You can see (itrashwhatiwant and shinhyesukki have a same level of insanity). One attacks Darling fans and the other one pretends to be a fan of Darling...please trolls, be smart! you've tried so hard to enter a zone that isnt belong to you. Years back we also had a moron who said she is Shinhye's fan but she at the same time badmouthing Shinhye. This kind of act will not shake our love for JS and SH.

Like i said before "a moron will always be a moron"for many many years... Maybe untill her .....ooooppppsssss 

Sadly enough there are many people like her living near me and in my world... What can I say... Many people dont have a sense of empathy anymore! 

Soorry friends... Above is just my opinion... Feeling free to speculate... :D

To All my Darling friends happy shipping! nothing to worry... God bless u!

Note: can someone notify the moderator to kill this pest again :lol:

i thought the one that has our darling names is really theirs fan. haizzzz... how come someone can do such thing..

• Like 9

Hello guys,

I am a long time silent reader of this thread. Anyway, we know that recently because of uri JS and SH new drama there are new group of shipper and some of them blame our darling couple and "Pinocchio". I just wanna say, we can just ignore them if they're make a post in our thread. Just report them and let the moderator finish their job. 

Anyway, I'm really happy that darling shipper is mature enough. We love JS and SH being together, and we love JS and SH in personal. What make me happy right now is uri JS and SH career is in the right way. I love their way when choosing the project. It's really good that they enjoy many new things in their career as an actor/ actress. And both of them not only doing  tv drama, but also doing film. You know, it's harder to make a film being hits than tv drama. Because, they must bring their fans out from their house and make them spending some cost (in money and time) to watch their acting. That's a chalenge, right? 

And from I see, both of them doing it passionately. That's positive.

You know, after Dispatch reveal about their dating in 2015, I'm so worried about many things. If they confirm it, how their career will be. And if they denied it, how their relationship will be. 

And when they choose to denied it, I'm more curious about how their friendship will be (if they're not dating) or their relationship will be. Morever since that, we never see them spot being together except in the event that they can't avoid it. I'm just really worried JS will do the same bad thing like SH's previous co-star do in the past : leave her alone.

However, JS is good person and responsible enough. They never seen together, but their friendship (or dating, NOYB lol) is still going in good terms. I love how SH get along with JS's friends (for example Jiesuu, Lee Sung Kyung) and how JS get along with SH's friends (yeah, it's like Jain Song). And you know JS's best friend, Lee Sung Kyung get along well with SH's best friends (ice lace, rocoforest). 

And you know uri JS and SH have super wise and cute brother : Yun Kyun Sang.

And in the last post of Lee Sung Kyung, I can see her interaction with SH's friend. Mybe they're know each other before SH and LSK doing drama together. But, I just love how everything connect each other like a puzzle.

But there's something that make me worried about JS recently. Somehow, I can see through his eyes that he's underpreassure and sad. Mybe the shipper wars also make a pressure for him (haha, mybe).

And the end, we must support uri Jong Suk and Shin Hye no matter what. And we hope their friendship last forever ...

Let's make this thread being possitve and show our possitive support to them.

Xoxo

• Like 18

On 3/11/2017 at 6:08 AM, itrashwhatiwantgg said:

https://twitter.com/RzZeid/status/840168295814877184

look what your captain Rania said to ur pathetic friends :D

she is 'our' friends now wkwkwkwkwk

now i understand why ur captain did not came to this pathetic thread again :wink: she knows 'something' too!

this just a thread with lies, a bunch of delusions liar and fake story.. HA HA HA

be ready and be prepared for SOMETHING BIG guys!!!!

this pathetic ship will sink in NO TIME!!! B)B) 

flyinginsect_zpset7xx29j.gif?w=280&h=210&fit=crop

• Like 21

‘Doctors’ Star Park Shin Hye Talks Love, Past Relationships In Promo Clip For Jung Joonil’s Music Video

park-shin-hye-attends-the-chanel-haute-couture-spring-summer-2017-show-as-part-of-paris-fashion-week-on-january-24-2017-in-paris-france-pascal-le-segretain-getty-images.jpg?w=750

Avid fans of the South Korean actress Park Shin Hye will soon see their favorite celebrity in a new music video. Recently, the "Doctors" star shared her thoughts about working with Jung Joonil and appearing in the singer's upcoming music clip.

Park Shin Hye is no stranger to South Korea's music industry having sung several songs for various drama soundtracks, as well as appearing in music videos for well-known artists and Kpop idols. The actress even showed off her dancing skills in Lee Seung Hwan's 2004 music clip "I Ask Myself" and starred alongside Lee Hong Gi in the singer's "Insensible" video.

Recently, the "Doctors" star completed filming activities for Jung Joonil's upcoming music clip for the track "Wish." In the promo video for the said clip, as obtained by All Kpop, Park Shin Hye talked about the song's theme which focuses on love and past relationships and gushed over working with one of her favorite singers.

Moreover, the actress mentioned that avid fans will enjoy listening to the said track. Park Shin Hye even conveyed her wish for listeners and music lovers to find comfort in Jung Joonil's upcoming track even if it will remind them of their previous romances.

Given the song's impending release, the actress invited avid music fans to look forward to the said balladeer's new track and album. Jung Joonil is set to release "Wish," as well as his new album titled "A More Beautiful Thing" on March 14, Monday.

cr.http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/28885/20170311/doctors-star-park-shin-hye-talks-love-past-relationships-in-promo-clip-for-jung-joonil-music-video.htm

animated-thank-you-image-0035

• Like 10

How did an actress Parkshinhye become a beauty star without an anti

2017022101001942200137001.jpg

It is hard to find top star's without faults without anti-fans.in men Jeon Woo Sung,Lee Seong kyun, Park Bogum,Song Jung-Gi, etc.can be mention ,but as a star as beautiful as she is has no antis. some star is often exposed to attacks as net vandalism. as a result, a beautiful actor of "NO ANTI" has enough value as natural monument.it can be said that Parkshinhye is the representative in Korean Style.her beauty is natural and unique. the masses today appreciate the actors who diverge their natural individual charm. it is a momentary thing to fall from a top star to an anti-star with only one mistake of words or bad attitude.in this way Parkshinhye is modest and neat.it is clear, transparent and does not give a bad character.it is proving that malignant writing is like weed growing in the dirty environment.

cr.korepo.com/archives/301472

animated-thank-you-image-0012

• Like 9

hi gals minus the troll. its been awhile neway first thing 1st, why am i keep getting log out of soompi again? months back i cnt even log in. aishhhhhh, these is so frustrating.

2ndly, are both shinhye and jongsuk getting mre beautiful and radiant lately? or is it just me seeing that?

3rdly, do u guys know if theres any sub out on the commentary eps, bts n making of pino beside that couple interview? better if millet released their cf making :D- all of them plez!!

lastly, i miss seeing sh n js in the same event being themselves, all playful n lovely....ahem ahem *to @ ash, * fanfic update plez when u cn. i miss ur writing...

ohh ohh, ..lets us all be delulu in a friendly way, to trolls, jangan majal boleh!! @ dnt push it!!

• Like 12

@itrashwhatiwantg9 God u have so many accounts .. is that how much u're desperate to come in here and blabber ?? GET OUT OF HERE !! if u're so convinced with what u say why are you insisting on coming here !! and talking about psychos hahaha i can only see one psycho here and it's u .. i can recommend u a doctor if u'd like!! just NAGAAAA!! 

PLEASE MODERATORS TAKE CARE OF THIS INSECT IMMEDIATELY!!! 

for all the darling shipper in here .. spread the the love my friends and keep supporting our darling !! i hate that i can't come in here more often .. i'm always busy but i'm always following u guys and i get emails for every post in here :D .. so i'm with youuuu always and will always be a darling shipper!! much much love!! 

• Like 11