[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Arrrrggghhhh i don't want to put a high hope for this but still hoping for this but can't hope for this but still want it to happen :P

notice that lately WGM couples are reunited in dramas....so it's not too much of a hope for dal-in too

5 hours ago, aydenJ said:

Hyung movie premier! Will he go to support his bff?

will go? Will not? Will go? Will not?

@aydenJ, i really wish he would come :wub:

but... May be not... I should not wish too much 

Really happy all of you still post something... Even i feel this thread is so quite, miss RZ to just say hello and visit here ... Yeaaahh should not wish this too :sweatingbullets:.. Whoooaaaahh , dont know why she is now hiding hiks hiks, maybe being silient coz she knows too much... Kidding! Wkwkw, i just noticed she rarely post anything... Not even about JS to this thread... Well, i just feel missing... Missing information LOL!!  but yeaaahhh thank u to all JS fans and SH fans who still uploading news and photos about them... Really appriciated!! 

Hey, may i ask you girls something... I've watched JS's bts with his W Co-star. Why I couldn't find something that others claimed they are in relationship, hmmm weird... Did i miss something in their bts...coz i looked all pretty the same in almost of his old bts, lots of skinship...:sweatingbullets:, maybe i should watch his W first to get a sense :blink:, He loves cuddling, hugging, holding hands to everyone he feels comfortable with, even i saw a photo he hugs LKS.. Wkwkkw...King of Skinship... Well as long as he is in duty, full of staff and cameramen, dont mind coz he is an ACTOR, not just ordinary man...actor like acting, immerse well in his character i hope..

but i do feel not comfortable watching SH with KRW.... Dont hate me girls pleaseee... KRW is truely hot...oopppsss dont get angry everyone... :fearful:, hmmm he is really manly ... But but buuuuutt I love my boy so much more ha ha ha 

yeaahh, JS is becoming more manly, even i really hope not only he becomes manly in his appearance....;)

Shipping should be fun without being obsessed to much, analyzing this, analyzing that, try to connect dots from here and there to fullfil the desire, convincing something that are still blur to others, hmmmm that not good yoo?? deluyu is fine... But saying our ship is sinking coz our boy will soon announce their relationship? Oohhh LOL :astonished:

I  really do wish my lovely pies are happy either together or not together... Whatever the best for them i will support...

I was curious about Darling friendship and can i juat assume ... Well just assume LOL, after skyping during his W's duty all night long my boy sent food trucks celebrating Doctors last days...and that  Zion-T?? Wooww proved me how good their friendship!  So errrkkkkhhhh kinda funny if someone said the ship is sinking... Still sailing but yes kinda stormy weather :huh: coz others "claimed" something wkwkwk ooopppsss! But is truely fine, they can do same as we do... "hope the ship sails smoothly"...

Does not matter how many ships they have now and another ships that are yet to come... As long as we support them no matter what!

@aydenJ, NOTEBOOK??? Ooohhh how I want it to happen... but it seems impossible...

Peace!

• Like 5

Park Shin Hye, "there is nothing that can be secret? Exposure too sound of FTISLAND Lee Hong-gi"

r.580x0Photo = KBS Cool FM "KISS THE RADIO of Lee Hong-gi" screen shot

We worried about the request of the listener that actress Park Shin Hye is I want to expose the secret of Lee Hong-gi of FTISLAND. 

Request that the listener is in Park Shin Hye who appeared as the first guest on the broadcast has been KBS Cool FM "KISS THE RADIO of Lee Hong-gi," the first time on the 17th afternoon in Korea "Please expose the secret of Hong Ki brother" Did. 

Park Shin Hye was question as "What? Towards the drinking song and dance." Lee Hong-gi was asked to refrain from "It's the first of the radio program". 

Park Shin Hye said, "have a very healthy life. So, or not as a little interesting. There is nothing too likely to be exposed to a sound".

cr.http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2054875&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

animated-thank-you-image-0078

1 hour ago, Weeaboo Zekrom said:

has everybody leaving this ship..especially our captain ...where is everyone? 

Hi sweetheart.. it's nice to see you here.. we were missing you and your clan. I was wondering how you've let this thread be so quiet for so many days!

It's practically a miracle! (I hope you're old enough to understand sarcasm!)

I see no decline in the number of members here. And even if the numbers were declining (Which they are not! *Gasp*) I'm so happy that inspite of being extremely new to Soompi, you've kept a count! I see this thread at least twice a day and even I didn't notice the numbers! Wow! Bravo!

Also.. what captain? Who captain? Have the nerve to point out names and fingers if you dare! Why speak in tongues? 

No matter how much we bash you lot, you'll keep coming back, won't you? Are we too hard to comprehend? Do you not understand English? Should we spell it out in Korean? Or Spanish? Or French? I speak nine languages. Let me know which language you will understand! 

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STAY AWAY FROM THIS THREAD!

• Like 7

Hello everyone, I fell in love with Darling couple from film Pinocchino. But I knew this forum 3 days ago, I feel regret for it. I will read the content of this forum

I will not stop the transplant JS and SH, until they are married to someone else. We can be assured. JS shared he would not share his loving relationship openly, so if he's in love with someone is not SH, he had publicly. And SH are not openly declared her love story, She talked love and dating need private space. SH has a lot of male friend in the entertainment industry, Teacyong: "Anyone does not love her" (I’m a fan of SH, I like it). She was paired with many people, but she still appeared to be normal, still not afraid to show affection to them. Especially Yong Hwa, but she still greet, joking and visiting his home in the reality show of his in 2015. But with JS, she behave completely different. They don't look at each other, talk or sit together when engaged the Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards 2015. Why???

That may explain why, after the dating news in 2015, they did't publicly anything in common

I love Darling couple forever. This ship won't sink, fan of JongJoo couple just have some evidence . It unharmed with evidence of the fans Darling couple. They're destined for each other. I can't stop reasoning, but it is perfectly reasonable.

05012015_couples_one.jpg? Itok = 6vEPgD2J

Edited by Bichhop98
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Bichhop98 said:

Hello everyone, I fell in love with Darling couple from film Pinocchino. But I knew this forum 3 days ago, I feel regret for it. I will read the content of this forum

I will not stop the transplant JS and SH, until they are married to someone else. We can be assured. JS shared he would not share his loving relationship openly, so if he's in love with someone is not SH, he had publicly. And SH are not openly declared her love story, She talked love and dating need private space. SH has a lot of male friend in the entertainment industry, Teacyong: "Anyone does not love her" (I’m a fan of SH, I like it). She was paired with many people, but she still appeared to be normal, still not afraid to show affection to them. Especially Yong Hwa, but she still greet, joking and visiting his home in the reality show of his in 2015. But with JS, she behave completely different. They don't look at each other, talk or sit together when engaged the Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards 2015. Why???

That may explain why, after the dating news in 2015, they did't publicly anything in common

I love Darling couple forever. This ship won't sink, fan of JongJoo couple just have some evidence . It unharmed with evidence of the fans Darling couple. They're destined for each other. I can't stop reasoning, but it is perfectly reasonable.05012015_couples_one.jpg? Itok = 6vEPgD2J

p/s: I'm not good at English. p/s: I'm sorry if I misspelled or misused grammar structures

Edited by Bichhop98
  • Like 1

@Bichhop98 Welcome and do not worry about grammar. What matters is how much heart you've put into your post. I truly appreciate it!

Just my two cents... I really don't mind the quietness of the thread. Of course other threads will be lively with material but, like i told a friend (you know who you are chingu), we will always have Dispatch. Dispatch, who by the way, has not retracted their claims to the evidence. They did not issue an apology etc. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong but if I recall correctly, denials from the agencies were issued but no defamation lawsuits or threats of such were brought up. 

Denials are denials. Still, both are young and unattached. If I were to be sad about anything, is that they can't be photographed together anymore. If you recall, they used to be photographed together at events and get togethers... even sitting next to each other! Why I feel they're being cautious? When LJS sent a food truck to them on the Doctors set, it was to all three of them--not just her. It couldn't just be for PSH. And, she didn't post a pic with just her thanking LJS, but it was the three of them dancing. Lee Sung Kyung had a solo pic with the LJS banner that came with the food truck. I think YKS also had a solo pic. PSH did not have one. 

Speaking of food trucks, Taecyon even mentioned that in a radio interview--"a lot of competition" or something like that with regards to the food truck sending. PSH posed solo for the Taecyon, Lee Hong Ki, and BEAST food trucks... why not LJS, right?

Anyway... I think they're intact. And I hope to see the day that they no longer need to worry about antis and backlash and that they are able to love freely. Whether it be with each other or with someone else. (Of course, I hope for the former hahaha).

Lastly, let me say this--I still do not see the point of trying to mess around with our ship. And we can be quiet sometimes because we actually have lives to lead and perhaps mouths to feed. Shipping and coming to this forum is supposed to be our safe place to fangirl/fanboy, to dream, to squee, to be joyful or to just feel emotions about our ship with each other. We've not gone away, and it doesn't mean that if we've run out of things to say at the moment that we've given up. Hardly that. And it's okay to doubt, to feel bad or sad and express that here. But to do it in the guise of trying to take hope from others is just wrong. Is winning really your goal here? What if there are those who find this place a source of joy for them? A place to unwind at the end of a hard day? Why spoil that? Why ruin this for anyone? 

To those in this ship, thank you. Your posts, past or present, happy or sad, gives me a sense of community. 

To those who keep on trying to sink this, I can only imagine how joyless your lives must be to derive satisfaction at the expense of others' happiness. 

• Like 13

Chinguuuuu.. :tears: i really feel very very bad because i don't post nor show up.more often in this thread but i'm always following and reading all your posts and feeling very grateful for the ones who took care of those crazy people who wants to ruin it !! I don't have time to post but i promise that i'm always and forever faithful for this wonderful.ship !! And for all the haters thank you so much fo stopping by.. that just shows how much you're insecure about your ship and how you envy what we have !! 

It's been two years already but we're still.very strong .. we're still.getting hints and guess what.. people who fell in love with LJS in W and shipped him with his costar decided to switch their ship.after watching pinocchio because they knew nothing at first (yes, it happened in front of my eyes) .. so you might wanna try to find out what we have and what you missed to understand !!! 

• Like 14

I feel happy. I don't think my post is answered so early. this forum works very well. The posts is full and vivid.

Each person has a hobby, I love Darling couple, they may like other couples. But I think that the fans new couple are childish and cunning, Young fighting-richard simmons quickly ruffled up its feathers. In my country, Jongjoo fans is just a fuss - pot, especially fans Han are proud. They are fans new JS but proved as very conversant.This Forum helped me a lot. I'm confident they are each other's destiny

In 2013: Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye paired up for Korean clothing brand JAMBANGEE S/S and F/W 2013 Collection, modeling as a couple for the brand. They had 2 interviews, then they became friends. Sitting near each other in the award 2013 sbs drama. He also invited her to join Doctor Strange

Untitled_zpslff67pkb.png?t=14767659293_zpsghqrcx11.png?t=1476765951

In 2014: Participating Pinocchino, their chemistry isn't a joke. In the interviews there SH, JS said a lot, praise her relentlessly honest, less sweating (if you are a fan of JS, you surely know, he fear the crowd's attention, sweating when interviewing or find yourself being noticed, he looks unnatural. When he have to compliment someone as compulsory, his tone will not change)

1420074080-4_ejkw.jpgtumblr_nh1cywwYXC1r36b7po7_1280.jpglee-ong-suk-bi-bat-qua-tang-khi-au-yem-p

• Like 11

5 hours ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

@Bichhop98 Welcome and do not worry about grammar. What matters is how much heart you've put into your post. I truly appreciate it!

Just my two cents... I really don't mind the quietness of the thread. Of course other threads will be lively with material but, like i told a friend (you know who you are chingu), we will always have Dispatch. Dispatch, who by the way, has not retracted their claims to the evidence. They did not issue an apology etc. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong but if I recall correctly, denials from the agencies were issued but no defamation lawsuits or threats of such were brought up. 

Denials are denials. Still, both are young and unattached. If I were to be sad about anything, is that they can't be photographed together anymore. If you recall, they used to be photographed together at events and get togethers... even sitting next to each other! Why I feel they're being cautious? When LJS sent a food truck to them on the Doctors set, it was to all three of them--not just her. It couldn't just be for PSH. And, she didn't post a pic with just her thanking LJS, but it was the three of them dancing. Lee Sung Kyung had a solo pic with the LJS banner that came with the food truck. I think YKS also had a solo pic. PSH did not have one. 

Speaking of food trucks, Taecyon even mentioned that in a radio interview--"a lot of competition" or something like that with regards to the food truck sending. PSH posed solo for the Taecyon, Lee Hong Ki, and BEAST food trucks... why not LJS, right?

Anyway... I think they're intact. And I hope to see the day that they no longer need to worry about antis and backlash and that they are able to love freely. Whether it be with each other or with someone else. (Of course, I hope for the former hahaha).

Lastly, let me say this--I still do not see the point of trying to mess around with our ship. And we can be quiet sometimes because we actually have lives to lead and perhaps mouths to feed. Shipping and coming to this forum is supposed to be our safe place to fangirl/fanboy, to dream, to squee, to be joyful or to just feel emotions about our ship with each other. We've not gone away, and it doesn't mean that if we've run out of things to say at the moment that we've given up. Hardly that. And it's okay to doubt, to feel bad or sad and express that here. But to do it in the guise of trying to take hope from others is just wrong. Is winning really your goal here? What if there are those who find this place a source of joy for them? A place to unwind at the end of a hard day? Why spoil that? Why ruin this for anyone? 

To those in this ship, thank you. Your posts, past or present, happy or sad, gives me a sense of community. 

To those who keep on trying to sink this, I can only imagine how joyless your lives must be to derive satisfaction at the expense of others' happiness. 

Couldn't agree with you more. It's funny how other shippers would come to our thread and stir things up. It's like, they're being insecure, and deep down inside, they believe our ship is real haha... So, they just came here to bully us LOL

I have to admit that, as time goes by, our ship has been rather quiet. Well, I mean, our ship is not new! Frankly, it's getting old! hahaha... A Two-year-old ship is definitely not young in a shipper's business. But, we still can manage to make the thread alive from times to times, that's impressive, don't you think? One more thing, I don't think we can expect people to stay loyal to this ship forever. Some of my fellow darling shippers, whom I used to be all delulu with, have changed after watching W. They didn't feel attached to this ship anymore. And, they have every right to do so. But, people leaving doesn't mean this ship is sinking.

Personally, the day I leave this ship, will be the day Dispatch releases dating news (with photos!) of SH or JS with someone else..^^

So, as long as Dispatch remains silent about our couple, I'm here to stay!

• Like 10

Welcome @Bichhop98! And thank you ladies who have spoken your words to "instant darling shipper" who 'stll' feel insecure..

Well, the relationship between SH-LJS if diff for me coz I did not know what was happening before D exposed, they went out just the two of them  :wub: without friends or staff around... at night...I repeat again "Just the two of them" in his car, and in his house... Repeat again "HIS PRIVATE CAR n APARTMENT...." Wkwkkwk and D also stated from his internal source, "to LJS, PSH is his PRIORITY! "..,what can i expect more?? Hoaaaaaahhhh love this statement so much!

but...but  no one knows whether they are a couple or not till now... I remember they did not say a word either confirming or denying.. I mean spoken from his own mouth and from her  own mouth directly!  They even refused all questions re his/her relationship in FM. 

Why is that? They can just say something if nothing happened... 

They both avoid showing together in public especially SH reaction in every event, you can see she was not comfortable near him...i cannot see any diff with JS, coz he's very calm....

I could only see he was quite stressfull when    Medias tried to enter his private zone..

so to me what is happening either bts, photo shoot...hard to confirm really, unless doing activity together privately which happened to JS-SH. 

All of these puzzles leave big question mark to other shippers, want to reassure their feeling but there is always a shadow...coz they still unsure why my cuties are still in the loop...just being friend or more? No one knows...i can only feel until now they are still be more than just "good friend"... It's just my feeling, i dont analyze people's behaviour wkwkwk... Not my expertise to do so! And have no intention to reassure you about my feeling w/o actual solid proofs like D's, but we are free to open/speak up about our opinion, assumption or even have fun with comments..

Above comment is for You who come n visit our thread to find information..."instant darling fan" LOL... But sorry i really welcome all new members though, peace yo! 

You are welcome to read our statements but please carefully think before u act, kids!  Sorry i call u "kid" coz ur action is so childish.

When u want to find the answer why dont you patiently wait... This thread has been here for about 2yrs...if you instantly asked questions or stated you felt sad (with just 1 post- where have u been?) , isn't it too obvious that u're not here with us from the beginning?  I always love this ship despite its quiteness...love all people who share their feeling about our pies..love SH-JS photos, news, acting with all their co-stars even I shoud say their co stars are perfectly matched with them...Wkwkwk...my pies are always good when paired with others!

I hope u, hey! Yes YOU, who log in using other name to hide who u are.... Feel free to visit and read our comments, feel free to judge our comments, but why spending ur energy to ignite fire on our Thread..but to all new members... Welcome! 

Peace!

• Like 11

15 minutes ago, amidara said:

Couldn't agree with you more. It's funny how other shippers would come to our thread and stir things up. It's like, they're being insecure, and deep down inside, they believe our ship is real haha... So, they just came here to bully us LOL

I have to admit that, as time goes by, our ship has been rather quiet. Well, I mean, our ship is not new! Frankly, it's getting old! hahaha... A Two-year-old ship is definitely not young in a shipper's business. But, we still can manage to make the thread alive from times to times, that's impressive, don't you think? One more thing, I don't think we can expect people to stay loyal to this ship forever. Some of my fellow darling shippers, whom I used to be all delulu with, have changed after watching W. They didn't feel attached to this ship anymore. And, they have every right to do so. But, people leaving doesn't mean this ship is sinking.

Personally, the day I leave this ship, will be the day Dispatch releases dating news (with photos!) of SH or JS with someone else..^^

So, as long as Dispatch remains silent about our couple, I'm here to stay!

me too..as long as we believe i won't give up..Dont give up Darling shippers...FIGHTING!!

• Like 10

6 hours ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Pairing couples is a favourite of fans. I can't force them to marry. It is hoped until they have someone they love and marry. It is true that I only need two of them happy,they marry with  who, I will also be fun
But the current, Darling couple is number one. Usually, a couple are only assigned to pair in the process of filming or after filming the last few months, but it has lasted two years. And  I realize something is kept confidential between them
With Yong Hwa: They suspected a lot, BUT
tumblr_nim7rwizO11siqvhio5_250.gif

1_zpsmoxysbij.png?t=1476773428

Also with JS: They said they are friends, It is true

Untitled-1-5126-1435715681.jpgd54e15fe-9380-4983-8c85-787b6eceaf06.jpg

Why???

Untitled12_zpsl38ivrni.png?t=1476773282

They didn't talk,  sit together in the Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards 2015 and they don't go down as the acquaintance

maya.jpg

SH don't update food truck of JS, but she update food truck of Hong Ki, food truck of Teacyong,... in IG

2_108520.jpg8_57924.jpg10_122520.jpg

• Like 12

I strongly believe that they are more than just friends..

Aside from the fact that they want their relationship in private, they are now on the peak of their career.  Thus, publicly confessing their relationship may mean not so effective romantic portrayal "sweetness factor" when they are paired with other actor/actress.

Hmm... am i making sense?! Hahaha.. i can site an example but dont want to mention other couple in this thread..

• Like 10