[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

@pinocchioash_stv,...wait someone expert in micth match pic.to posting about our :rolleyes:imagination...call Yuan...she know where is find pic when Shin hye  dress up like Hepburn,...are you busy now my old friend..Yuan..?;) and...ash_...can you write another story..about them...oh...sorry you must be busy with your new job...forget it...kkkk.        @ayden J...faighting...my vacation full of  doubt..cos i must prepare to exam too...not like you  think..kkk.i must pass my driving examanation to clime my licenci.....good night...everyone ..have nice dream....:D

• Like 7

@mujay.. Heheheh..that fanfic crossed 10000 views today.. Made me dance around for a little while :D *hides face*

Never too busy to write, sweetie!!

Already working on one..

And study well for the driving licence ;) :P heheheh.. I still don't have one :sweatingbullets: 

Good night! Darling dreams! :) images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxCCW4Zy3q3hUTkzkoyfh

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

-Dylan Thomas 

:) Sorry!! Was watching Interstellar.. Couldn't help but add that here :) beautiful poem..

• Like 8

Hihi... A video for all "Darling" Lovers in here... :blush::heart:

Spoiler

Best-Hd-Wallpaper-Of-Happy-New-Year-2014

Cr: Helios

Spoiler

@mujay Welcome home!! Hope you're feeling better after the X'mas break... :rolleyes: this thread misses you badly!! Please continue to spazz and share your love for Darling!! 

@irenetan...you really busy with the new tread...thank for your kind words...

Haha... not really... I've always been lurking in here hehe... :P

@Sandy5959 & @IreneTan - off course I must not leave you girls out….please also post your sweet revenge in here too when you get a chance...this thread needs that kind of posting style too lol :-)

@Yuan_IX Thank you for remembering us. :wub: But our "Sweet Revenge" game is already over (now that we got what we wanted from JS and just waiting for SH to confirm hers too). As an alternative, I'll try to post other sweet stuffs in this thread :sweatingbullets:...

@MarieJose Good luck for your exams!!... and please pass with flying colours!!

• Like 7

The 10 Best K-drama kisses of 2015

by Rara Pop on Wed, Dec 30, 2015

8c491045-9acd-421a-8417-4591289d4466.png

It's been another great year in K-dramaland, bringing us many new hits and countless squee-worthy moments. Kisses are a vital part of any K-drama, but out of the hundreds of kisses throughout the year, there are always a select handful that really stand out. From the steamy and sexy kisses to the more humor-filled mishaps, these moments are sure to leave you with all the feels.

In no particular order, here are 10 (along with a few extra) amazing and unforgettable kisses from 2015!

7. Pinocchio

Even though Pinocchio finished airing in early 2015, this kiss remains one of my favorites from the entire year. Extra points to Lee Jong Suk for helping Park Shin Hye kiss with passion!

http://www.dramafever.com/news/best-k-drama-kisses-of-2015/

• Like 13

Guest Yuan_IX

It's already New Year's Eve in my part of the world. Will go to watch the fireworks tonight to welcome in the year 2016 with a big bang.

Here wishing all dear friends a prosperous year fill with joy, good health and success with all your set goals for 2016.

Here wishing Shin Hye and Jong Suk many more success with their careers and fill their hearts with love and happiness as sweet as candies and chocolates :heart:

tumblr_nmt834a36Z1tkq3l4o2_500.gif

Credit owner

Guest Yuan_IX

he-lo-clip-cuoi-cung-cua-park-shin-hye-l

Credit owner

^^ I have a feeling we may be getting IG or Weibo updates from ShinHye and JongSuk maybe on new year, after mid-night (what about 2AM hehehe). Since they love their fans and their fans love them too and what better time to post than on new year right?  Let's look forward to their new year messages to us :blush: :heart:

Guest Yuan_IX

imagejpg1_zps261cc6fa.jpg

won-bin_1423862738_e_LeeJongSuk.jpgnam-ji-hyun_1423522357_e_ParkShinHye.jpg

credit to the owners of these cute baby photos of SH & JS.

Spoiler

@aydenj - Best wishes to you dear. Go and get that scholarship and study hard. When you are tire from studying come here and post a thought or two.

@MarieJose - Study hard and excel with your exams too sweetie. We have many smart girls in here. Never be afraid to beat the boys in studying too :-)

@mujay - Don't come back to reality, I love your delulu since it makes you happy and it's a joy for me reading your bubbly posts too. Get that driving licence, it was my very first goal as soon as I graduated. Driving is fun too but remember to be cautious at all time and don't be like "In Ha" and drive on the wrong side of the road kkkkk

@Rania Zeid - my hat off to you for your dedication and consistently bringing updates to a number of threads to spread love for Jong Suk. You are the best. I don't really know how you find all the time but you must have great time management skills!

@IreneTan - Actually, I like anything cute so bring all the cute stuffs of them here. That's even better as I can feel all fluster looking at the cute things…

@pinocchioash_stv - good luck with your new job! I hope there will be more girls your age there to hang out with…

@Princess5 - Hi Hi. I see you online. Hope you are doing good too!

Good morning!!! It's the last day of the year!! :) 

@Yuan_IX Thankyou for that cutie pic of baby Sukie and baby Shin Hye in the same clothes!!

Thats how their babies would look like!! Awwwwwwwww!! :wub:

:D that picture and the baby Sukie in @irenetan's profile picture always makes me smile!! :D  Never change your DP Irenetan!! :wub:

Spoiler

Thank you for your wishes! I hope so too. Tired of working with boys! They don't understand my Korean obsessions :P  this is what my boss looks like today, since its my last day! :D He wanted me to stay.  :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

Spoiler

I love that movie :)  This is the poster I have :) 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRofN_kaFit4UEli3YxGyK

She looks as pretty as Audrey Hepburn! :) totally Breakfast at Tiffany's. With Shin Hye's voice, I can totally see her singing "Moon River"! And nailing it to boot! :wub:

Lucky Samchoon! :D Now I'm imagining those two in that movie instead! :wub:

Thanks @Yuan_IX!! :) 

• Like 5

Before we end 2015 i'll be asleep on the other side of the planet, hence I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for all the friendships of laughters, joy, sadness and above all the same love we share for darling JS and SH:heart:.. so I want to wish everyone a very Happy, healthy, prosperity in 2016 and whatever the resolutions it may be it will be fullfill with laughters, happiness, and love.:wub::blush:...so tonight will be SBS, remembering darling on this day 2014

B6o_nhYIQAI5tJE.jpg

I'm looking forward to see SH tonight at sbs 2015...and hopefully JS too....:blush:....Happy New Years 2016 and may the stars shine bright on darling and all of us too...:D

@Rania Zeid- thanks you for the all the coincidences and  sharing your unconditional love for JS and sharing information with us about JS and SH, my hats of to you...I love you and may 2016 be fill with all wishes you wish for...:blush:

@Irenetan- you know you are my twin right?  We laugh, we get upset and we share unconditional love for each other, sometimes we come from different time zone you are always there for me...I love my twin too much..:heart:..and thank you for always likiing my post..lol...We shall meet in 2016 right?  And you may adopt one of my girls...Lots of work...lol

@AydenJ- my shakesspear- I know its hard when you have 1000 applying for same scholarships, but I now you will succeed because all shakespearan do.  

@Mujay- I remember when I first took my driving test I was so nervous and scared at the same time, so my dad and brother was following me the whole way during my driving test, and guess what happened?  all emergency vehicle have the right of way, and everyone needs to pull over so that the ambulance could pass, I pushed on the gas and raced with the ambulance car...(of course I won), BUT..The driving instructor was so shocked and shook his head and fail me immendiately...a good lesson to learn.  But I know you will pass.  Have fun and be safe.

@pinocchioash_stv- when you ever need me for tea time, I'll be there for you..just let me know k:grin:...i'll bring the naan...

Love you all!  Cheers....

To soompi, please fix the bug for 2016....thanks! happy new years to soompi...lol

• Like 6

Guest Yuan_IX

@pinocchioash_stv - Anything is possible with photoshop (fans are creative lol) but two cute darlings in one frame, they could be a little tom & jerry too if they meet at that age too hehe.

The young JS was super shy as a child that his mother was surprised that he actually chosen an acting profession, where-as the young SH was a stubborn girl whom wouldn't let people pinched her cute cheeks.

He is evidently not shy when coming to skin-ship at all, he is not shy at all in showing her his sweetness in the BTS

She doesn't mind at all too now huh with him pinching/cubbing her cheeks

et4cg.gif

Nor does she mind him biting her finger

tumblr_nhkcovyUU81tkq3l4o4_r1_250.gif

Nor does she mind him kissing/touching her hair

tumblr_inline_nrrzidPbow1qbyuvm_540.gif

euyd4.gif

Not does she mind him hugging her

tumblr_inline_nrrzk9zCfE1qbyuvm_540.gif

Why? Only they know and we just speculate, delulu, or use our creative imaginations until the day come when we will hear good news. Till then, let's be happy with what they give or hint to us.

Spoiler

@pinocchioash_stv - I love "Roman Holidays" too even though it has a bitter sweet ending.

audreycontent.jpg

Credit to the rightful owners of the pics/gifs used in this post

Kx_s.....I just found out you are the owner of this gif and many many others...So talented you are...Its so wonderful to see all your gif...Thanks a million.....This is how to end the year...Love, fireworks and darling...:heart:..@kx_s.missing you lots on soompi.....

cr to g0ahe4d:grin:

tumblr_nvzp4mWw5w1u7iq0co2_400.gif
tumblr_nvzp4mWw5w1u7iq0co1_400.gif
tumblr_nvzp4mWw5w1u7iq0co4_400.gif
tumblr_nvzp4mWw5w1u7iq0co3_400.gif
tumblr_nvzp4mWw5w1u7iq0co6_400.gif
tumblr_nvzp4mWw5w1u7iq0co5_400.gif
  • Like 13

Aiiisshhhh!! Now I'm smiling like a goof!! :D 

Kumaaaoooonnnn @Yuan_IX!! :) you made my morning awesome with that post! :w00t: :wub:

Spoiler

I love Roman Holiday too..such a Princess-y movie.. Anne Hathaway totally copied her in Princess Diaries.. :D but I love them both!  Now I have the urge to watch an Audrey Hepburn movie.. Or maybe I'll watch Princess Diaries :D or both!! 

@mygirls :D awwwww... yes!! You're the sweetest!  And till then I'll look at food pictures on Instagram *hides face* I do that a lot.. :phew::P

Sooooo... An early new year wish..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHFfpoTrWNFaEe4lacge0

I hope 2016 brings all of you lovely people, lots of care and love!  

When the going gets tough, I pray, that you have all the love to carry you through it all. And if you fall, may your wounds be learning lessons and not bad memories. :) 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQU4TGF_5Fb6IVVKrlZX-K

May the year be filled with so much love and surprise kisses and all things sweet and spicy! :) Sugar, spice and everything nice..like the Powerpuff girls! :D 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNhP-F1Ji--uNVhaqR9XB

May 2016 be your own little fairytale, the Darling couple style.. :wub:

Lots of prayers and well wishes to all of you lovely people out here!! I feel blessed to have known and met all of you here.. :) 

XOXO

Ash :)

Happy 2016 y'all!! 

• Like 11

Guest Yuan_IX

Beautiful Shin Hye with hats

Photo from jongshin_addict

Photo from jongshin_addict

Credit owner / as tagged

Spoiler

@mygirls - you're so sweet but also so funny in telling your driving test experience to out-run the aumbulance lol. That's great that you will be catching the SBS awards tonight. I will miss it this year and will just look forward to many beautiful photos of Shin Hye…(did you say Jong Suk may be going too ….I haven't heard this but if he does then that's great)

@pinocchioash_stv - I love "Princess Dairies" too lol…I'm pretty much into princess-y type movies (even if it's cliché) but whom wouldn't want a girl to dress up in pretty clothes and have a handsome prince charming by her side...

@mujay - All search engines are my net next best friends. Here are some gifs for you hehehe

tumblr_nshyaj9EmV1sl4wklo4_500.gif

tumblr_nshyaj9EmV1sl4wklo3_500.gif

Chat to you beautiful girls tomorrow. Have fun and welcome in the new year with your love ones. :heart:

Credit owners of gifs

Yuan_ix,. Unfortunately like yourself I'll miss the SBS because I'll be snoring away... Lol ... BUT I'll catch it tomorrow morning on darling thread I hope... Those that are watching please share because I and yuan_ix would love to see it...:blush: And I'm not sure if JS will attend, just wishing hoping and be surprised...hehehehe... An ajumma can dream right?   Nighty night all... More of SH and JS...

more mv... :heart:

• Like 8

Lee Jong Suk’s contract with Wellmade will end on Dec 31

Source: StarNews

After his current contract with Wellmade ends on December 31st, Hallyu star Lee Jong Suk will be searching for new management while filming his new drama.

tumblr_inline_o07xheXUjD1qmdw3f_540.png

Lee Jong Suk has high popularity in China after his performances in ‘I Hear Your Voice’ and ‘Pinocchio’. His next step after leaving his current company has become a hot topic within the industry.

As a last project with Wellmade Entertainment, Lee Jong Suk decided to participate in the Chinese-Korean collaboration drama ‘Jade Lovers’, showing his loyalty to the company he has worked with for so long. ‘Jade Lovers’ is a fantasy romance that takes place in the 1930s, with a projected budget of over 400 billion won. It will be directed by Jin Hyuk PD, who first developed his relationship with Lee Jong Suk in ‘Princess Prosecutor’ and ‘Doctor Stranger’. Zheng Shuang, who played the heroine in the Chinese version of ‘Boys Over Flowers’ will be the female lead of this drama. (T/N: Not fully confirmed yet.)

In the first half of next year, Lee Jong Suk will be filming ‘Jade Lover’ in China while deciding on a new representative agency.

Comments (143):

(+554, -23) So it was a farewell gift to Wellmade… Yes! Hope he finds a better agency next and spreads his wings. Even though it was a small agency, Wellmade really didn’t do the work it was supposed to do

(+379, -17) Hope you find a good agency and get good activities!

(+346, -11) Hope you get an agency that can let you worry about nothing and focus on acting ^_^

(+296, -22) They lost Ha Ji Won and only had Lee Jong Suk left… of course they are still doing very well with their singers (T/N: Girls’ Day is under Wellmade Yedang.)

(+271, -14) So that Chinese drama was really a farewell gift ㅋㅋ Go slow and really find a good company

(+74, -2) Wow I am so happy I’m going insane… Wellmade goodbye… Hope Jongsuk-ie really watches which agency to pick this time ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(+74, -2) Ya, he has finally left that company. It’s been full of issues since Ha Ji Won left and I was feeling sorry for him, this is good

[all the comments are similar so I will stop here]

Trans:  hitoritabi

• Like 16