[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

3 hours ago, Asianpoopfangirl said:

Maybe because Lee Jong Suk's REAL GIRLFRIEND was/is/will get jealous that only his RUMORED GIRLFRIEND's photos was in there and not hers :D

Well if the real gf is jealous, then it's NONE of rumoured gf's business...so it's jongsuk's pictures wearing noyb that should be deleted because the real gf business is his business :phew:

8 minutes ago, aydenJ said:

_Er8c9nNM8https://instagram.com/p/_Er8c9nNM8/

jong's is pitch black

shin's is blood red

any other celebs wearing noyb coat? Or are these coats specially crafted to jongshin? 

They have just those two jackets on their website..so.. :D 

And no. The overcoats have been worn only by Jong Sukie and Shin Hye..:wub:

Sigh. I hope those two are happy and everything is okay between them.. My heart is all over the place since yesterday..

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, aydenJ said:

_Er8c9nNM8https://instagram.com/p/_Er8c9nNM8/

jong's is pitch black

shin's is blood red

any other celebs wearing noyb coat? Or are these coats specially crafted to jongshin? 

Well.... I think there's a pic of that black coat with pink fur on the sleeves worn by that other girl on her Instagram. It's a woman's version of what Jong suk was wearing. I don't want to cause any more issues with that subject but i want people to have accurate info. 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, pinocchioash_stv said:

They have just those two jackets on their website..so.. :D 

And no. The overcoats have been worn only by Jong Sukie and Shin Hye..:wub:

Sigh. I hope those two are happy and everything is okay between them.. My heart is all over the place since yesterday..

Awwww Ash....just wish for their happiness. They know what's best for them & their relationship is the matured-type. They've known each other for a few years & i'm sure they are enjoying each other's company...as close friend or more it's probably none of our business. Let's just be happy seing them happy & lets not worry for things beyond our control. 

Ps: dear chingus who are celebrating Xmas, how's your preparation? 

@Princess5  me too, I also can't give up, which is just like a wake up call to me. To make us to have more psychological preparation in future , that is not bad. Actually, we are very fortunate, we have Rania, we have a lot of chingus to discuss and share and we have a lot of Darling moments to remember. It's good. So we will have a bright future:)

@irenetan  yeah, shipping should be fun, actually after yesterday, I feel more confident and free, we have nothing to lose.  Just like me, in the past , I still have some scruple but now I feel free to say what I want, the feeling is great.:D

@pinocchioash_stv  dear, don't be scare. At first I also feel sad, but now I don't feel that. Don't worry just like irenetan said 'If they're meant to be, they'll be' ;)

@aydenJ  Ha ha ,  I really like your reply. It is sooooooo cool and fun, I like it.:P

• Like 9

1549.jpg

@aydenJ.. :( yea.. I hope they are both happy.. I loved them both before I shipped them, and I will continue to do that no matter what... Hope the new year has lots of happiness in store for them...and US!! :P 

Christmas is here!! My playlist is already playing carols! And I have the massive-est cold and cough.. :sweatingbullets: Love winters!! And Christmas!! It's the best time of the yearrrrrrr!! No matter how much it makes me fall sick..! 

All of you are welcome to my place!! We'll sit and have a Pinocchio marathon, while sipping eggnog and having plum cake! :P 

@crystalww.. Yes.. And besides..good things come to those who wait..and Darling shippers are willing to wait forever!! :) 

Fingers and toes crossed for them!! 1546.jpg

^this remains my fav scene of the show^

P.S: Santa , if you are listening, I want a Choi Dal Po for Christmas!! :P Jong Sukie belongs to Shin Hye anyway...just gimme a Dal Po and I'll be happy.. ;) 

Sigh!! Wishes!!

• Like 11

4 hours ago, aydenJ said:

Awwww Ash....just wish for their happiness. They know what's best for them & their relationship is the matured-type. They've known each other for a few years & i'm sure they are enjoying each other's company...as close friend or more it's probably none of our business. Let's just be happy seing them happy & lets not worry for things beyond our control. 

Ps: dear chingus who are celebrating Xmas, how's your preparation? 

I like this comment,...why i heard many of us get tense with the rumour...should we just let's it go... @Rania,cleared up that issue already, she scream to everyone who  make big deal this issue ,why we must disccus more..so stop it,be ease.with darling shipper heart...until somthing further just be positive...gezz this tread seem need pisimisst pill from@sleepykid,;) NO doubt...no worry...wait @Rania zeid, bring us xmast gift.'s....rania:dissapointed:..please give us little joy to burn all the worry please...

• Like 8

@irenetan....i m not leaving! Cos i cant let go of our darlings...my first ship..first love! Thanks for your advise!!!!

@aydenJ...whoo, what a brilliant reply! Actually i think its a lost on their end that they deleted SH pics! She looks so gorgeous in the apparels!

here is a video to cheer myself and all the chingu here up!:D

http://youtu.be/e0YL1aNOhIw

(credit-owner of video)

• Like 8

i just finished Rewatching both commentary of ep 04 and 20 and i can't stop smiling with my darling.. the way they set next to each other  NO SPACE between them .. the way JS looked at her when they said she was pretty and when they were watching their kiss scene was just full of secrets and passion and  AAAAAAWWWW !!! i also couldn't stop myslef from crying AGAIN at the end .. i always get that feeling when watching their commentary because it's then when i realize everytime that such a drama.. such a good drama .. amazing drama can never happen again !! pinocchio is the best for me and till now i still haven't moved on .. yes i said it last time twice and this is the third .. i can't move on !! 

LORD help me .. waiting for any of LJS or PSH's new drama .. maybe this will change ;) 

• Like 14

hello darlings fans! now i feel so confuse, who can explain me what happen? :(  rania said that the rumors are fake...but why we still have rumors? are they  together? or maybe i still dreaming

pls! answer me :)

pd: im sorry for my english! but i'm  chilean 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, MarieJose said:

i just finished Rewatching both commentary of ep 04 and 20 and i can't stop smiling with my darling.. the way they set next to each other  NO SPACE between them .. the way JS looked at her when they said she was pretty and when they were watching their kiss scene was just full of secrets and passion and  AAAAAAWWWW !!! i also couldn't stop myslef from crying AGAIN at the end .. i always get that feeling when watching their commentary because it's then when i realize everytime that such a drama.. such a good drama .. amazing drama can never happen again !! pinocchio is the best for me and till now i still haven't moved on .. yes i said it last time twice and this is the third .. i can't move on !! 

LORD help me .. waiting for any of LJS or PSH's new drama .. maybe this will change ;) 

Same with me ... I have about 300 GB of downloaded new stuff..but every time I see something new, I go back to watching my fav scenes from Pinocchio again... It's like my addiction...

• Like 10

3 hours ago, isabelly said:

hello darlings fans! now i feel so confuse, who can explain me what happen? :(  rania said that the rumors are fake...but why we still have rumors? are they  together? or maybe i still dreaming

pls! answer me :)

pd: im sorry for my english! but i'm  chilean 

Sweetie, rumours are just that...Rumours! 

Don't worry. Everything seems fine. Rania knows the truth. I've given up worrying. Every time I see Pinocchio, it reaffirms my faith in them.

So don't worry about rumours..they will come and go!

Oh and welcome to the thread!! :)

• Like 12

BE...happy..we reach..2 million viewers....:glasses::blush::heart:  1years Pinocchio ,..this mean so many darling lovers activ..visit this tread...hello to all of you...thank's  always up date the darling news...and for all chingu who activ posting...faighting...spread darling virus to the world....kkkkk..am i to much..kkk.:blush: just love them badly....

• Like 10