[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Fancam -  [Oct. 29, 2015]  Lee Jong Suk & Park Shin hye  @ 2015  Korean Popular Cultural Awards 

I'm happy to see that SH said something to LJS. But she looks really gloomy throughout the award ceremony. She didn't even smile when JS received the award. Neither she smile much when she recieved award.

• Like 7

Guest mariely15

Hi everyone I know I'm late, I just wanna say that I expected that reaction of both It's natural don't be sad, They just don't want rumours around in their private life, so let's enjoy those pictures of them together because is a miracle !^_^

Hi everyone I know I'm late, I just wanna say that I expected that reaction of both It's natural don't be sad, They just don't want rumours around in their private life, so let's enjoy those pictures of them together because is a miracle !^_^

after all we said and all interperting about our darling in stage,via video or photo...we still  asked ..what should and what they shouldn't act in that situation ..is funny ..lol..come on lady's..they just act..n..o..r..m..a..l,every one  act like them...that is govrnmt event..and nothing to celebrate ..because with this award ..the burden they should  bear is more heavy..they had obligation to spread halyu wave more than before,must be they had doubt ..will they could fullfil the governt. expactation...just enjoy all that photo and video,..no more interpertation..we can't read other mind..but we know their gesture show their affection..and this award is blessing...:wub:

• Like 11

definitely she says something and then he nods :rolleyes:

uAg2Z1V.gif

It appears that she says "come this way".  I think he was a little lost and she saw it. 

They're so cute!

yes, i think i like your interpretation better.

Why do you have to feel sad litost?

i was sad because i thought their air had a bittersweet vibe but not anymore. i keep looking at that gif and everyone else is busy checking their award and getting off the stage but only JS and SH make a point to make eye contact, say something, and step towards each other. what is important is that they have a moment, something special, as if there is no one else on that stage. not just because i'm a shipper, but anyone who sees would agree they look and vibrant like movie stars and at that moment they are the main leads on the stage and every else is just supporting. i think even iu knows lol.

• Like 11

Guest leia2015

It appears that she says "come this way".  I think he was a little lost and she saw it. 

They're so cute!

yes, i think i like your interpretation better.

Why do you have to feel sad litost?

i was sad because i thought their air had a bittersweet vibe but not anymore. i keep looking at that gif and everyone else is busy checking their award and getting off the stage but only JS and SH make a point to make eye contact, say something, and step towards each other. what is important is that they have a moment, something special, as if there is no one else on that stage. not just because i'm a shipper, but anyone who sees would agree they look and vibrant like movie stars and at that moment they are the main leads on the stage and every else is just supporting. i think even iu knows lol.

They're so cute!

yes... i believe iu noticed that too...

Edited by leia2015

Guest leia2015

Fancam -  [Oct. 29, 2015]  Lee Jong Suk & Park Shin hye  @ 2015  Korean Popular Cultural Awards 

I'm happy to see that SH said something to LJS. But she looks really gloomy throughout the award ceremony. She didn't even smile when JS received the award. Neither she smile much when she recieved award.

I think she is not feeling very well and tired too. She was under the weather when she attended the Breast Cancer Campaign...

after all we said and all interperting about our darling in stage,via video or photo...we still  asked ..what should and what they shouldn't act in that situation ..is funny ..lol..come on lady's..they just act..n..o..r..m..a..l,every one  act like them...that is govrnmt event..and nothing to celebrate ..because with this award ..the burden they should  bear is more heavy..they had obligation to spread halyu wave more than before,must be they had doubt ..will they could fullfil the governt. expactation...just enjoy all that photo and video,..no more interpertation..we can't read other mind..but we know their gesture show their affection..and this award is blessing...:wub:

Honestly, I'm not worried about them fulfilling expectations.. :) I'm from Northeast India, where Hallyu is so popular that you wouldn't imagine. My mum tells me its not just our generation, but the ones before too. Maybe that's because we are the ones nearest to Korea from India :P 

But I've lived my last ten years in the capital , Delhi, and the one who introduced me back to the Korean wave was a north Indian! The show "News report reality: Exciting India" annoyed me because, there are so many fans of K-drama and K-Pop here! Had we known, trust me, Mumbai would have run out of hotels, teeming with fans gathering to see them there..I wish they came to Delhi..half of us would sell kidneys to go and see them live.. :P at least me and my friends and cousins would! 

Any way I got wayyyy off topic.. Those two are already famous.. :) (I've seen all their dramas, even the old ones where they've had tiny parts!)  I want to seen nothing but success and happiness in their futures. 

And the Korean Govt need not worry...Hallyu is here to stay forever!

Sigh. :)

Now let's get back to feeling happy at the amount of new Darling couple pictures!! :P 

• Like 11

IMO they are not tired or feeling well just it is first event with each other after dispatch so they are so nervous very much 

and all the time they seem like a porker face but when getting off the stage, they can't hide a interaction

well just my delulu

• Like 7

Guest rsh_stv

looking at the gif..it's look like shinhye is the leader,,and sukii is just following her like a cute puppy..:D they are so cute and adorable, arent they?:wub:

I do not think so.
He just graciously allows her to play these games.
But this situation did not like for him.
I think he's jealous possessive. He does not like to hide their relationship.

looking at the gif..it's look like shinhye is the leader,,and sukii is just following her like a cute puppy..:D they are so cute and adorable, arent they?:wub:

I do not think so.
He just graciously allows her to play these games.
But this situation did not like for him.
I think he's jealous possessive. He does not like to hide their relationship.

it was just my first impression as looking at the gif, ..but i'm sure in their whatever relationships, they respected each other,  proud and adored  to each other:wub:

Edited by cloe_8808
  • Like 10