[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

@dramafan100 and @Pinocchioash_stv, D A M girls...two different fanfic but the adrenaline is there for both:D......sooo hot in there that I had to catch my breathe...Its so erotic /romantic...can't take it anymore....BUT, i will continue...WOOOOOhhhhhhhh!!!!!!  At this rate we need to publish a book and make a movie, for sure I'll be at the movie theaters with Mujay...:D....I don't know how I can see them now after reading this fanfic...:lol:.....

thanks ladies...please continue I'm a fan of your fanfic...:D

tumblr_ng5y79nhvG1rpgjxqo10_250.gif

• Like 9

Guest yuan19900

^^ The actor JongSuk from my view

I think JS just has an "attention phobia" condition and he is a "perfectionist" hence he may come across as insecure and being hard on himself. He is born to be an actor for sure as you can see from the different roles he took upon himself up to this date. That's what I like about him as an actor, to try and challenge different roles. Still waiting to know what his next role will be...

On a lighter teasing aspect (and not all true in this paragraph so don't slap me lol), he loves acting since young. He loves watching dramas and acting out the roles with the actors/actresses he watched on-screen in his own home, his little world. He is probably fascinated by all the feelings/emotions of what the dramas/movies can have on him. He wanted to live in the world of these actors, playing different professions, learning new skills or experiencing the romances on-screen… Possibly, he wanted to meet some actors and actresses (e.g. Rain, Lee Na Young, Park Shin Hye hehe) he adores if he becomes one of them since there is no longer a need to queue up for tickets to their FMs and possibly only have 1 sec to shake their hands lol. He could have watched his now "close friend" dramas/movies and noticed a really cute girl in there and since then may have interests to know more about her. Who knows since only him that will know that hehe…

He has his first acting role in the short film "SYMPATHY" in 2005 but then there is a gap until he becomes a professional actor. This is what confuses me. He wanted to act so he moved to Seoul at 16 years of age but then they signed him up to be a model instead. What is the reason for it?  Whom can enlighten me with this? @dramafan100  @Rania Zeid ?  Also, do you have any idea when Wellmade will release his next project?

So yeah, I think he loves acting! Those shortcomings of him would not stop his "love" for acting.

Short-film: Sympathy with LJS

Cr: owner

Park Shin Hye Takes On Paris In Glamorous ELLE Korea Pictorial

Source: kdramastars

Oct. 22, 2015

Park Shin Hye Takes On Paris In Glamorous ELLE Korea Pictorial

(Photo : ELLE Korea )

Park Shin Hye says, "bonjour mes amis" or hello my friends, in her pictorial for the November 2015 issue of ELLE Korea. 

On October 22, ELLE Korea released the first photos from the upcoming editorial, which depicts the "Pinocchio" star as the latest muse for renown clothier, Chanel.

Park Shin Hye Takes On Paris In Glamorous ELLE Korea Pictorial (Photo : ELLE Korea )

She embraces the casual, yet emotionally detached attitude of Parisian locals, as she lazes about on a park bench and emerges from a small shop. 

Park Shin Hye Takes On Paris In Glamorous ELLE Korea Pictorial (Photo : ELLE Korea ) Park Shin Hye Takes On Paris In Glamorous ELLE Korea Pictorial (Photo : ELLE Korea )

In the preview, ELLE Korea notes her ability to connect with the people she is modeling with, on a deep emotional level. 

Taken during her recent trip to France as the Asian representative for Chanel at 2016 Spring/Summer Paris Fashion Week, each photo captures the essence of her stylish appearance. 

Through her relationship with Chanel, Park is elevated to the level of stars like Big Bang"s G-Dragon, who continues to garner attention from international fashion media, as a muse of the renown designer, Karl Lagerfeld. 

Park Shin Hye recently appeared alongside Girls" Generation member Sooyoung at the Jain Song runway show for 2016 S/S Seoul Fashion Week. Their brilliant, head-turning style generated widespread attention, as photographers noted their carefree interaction and the potential for a budding friendship.

Her attendance at Seoul Fashion Week followed confirmation that she would join EXO"s D.O. (Do Kyung Soo) and Jo Jung Suk in the highly anticipated film, "Hyung." 

The full pictorial and feature editorial of her adventures in Paris will be published in the November 2015 issue of ELLE Korea. 

• Like 13

The actor JongSuk from my view

I think JS just has an "attention phobia" condition and he is a "perfectionist" hence he may come across as insecure and being hard on himself. He is born to be an actor for sure as you can see from the different roles he took upon himself up to this date. That's what I like about him as an actor, to try and challenge different roles. Still waiting to know what his next role will be...

On a lighter teasing aspect (and not all true in this paragraph so don't slap me lol), he loves acting since young. He loves watching dramas and acting out the roles with the actors/actresses he watched on-screen in his own home, his little world. He is probably fascinated by all the feelings/emotions of what the dramas/movies can have on him. He wanted to live in the world of these actors, playing different professions, learning new skills or experiencing the romances on-screen… Possibly, he wanted to meet some actors and actresses (e.g. Rain, Lee Na Young, Park Shin Hye hehe) he adores if he becomes one of them since there is no longer a need to queue up for tickets to their FMs and possibly only have 1 sec to shake their hands lol. He could have watched his now "close friend" dramas/movies and noticed a really cute girl in there and since then may have interests to know more about her. Who knows since only him that will know that hehe…

He has his first acting role in the short film "SYMPATHY" in 2005 but then there is a gap until he becomes a professional actor. This is what confuses me. He wanted to act so he moved to Seoul at 16 years of age but then they signed him up to be a model instead. Why is the reason for it?  Whom can enlighten me with this? @dramafan100  @Rania Zeid ?  Also, do you have any idea when Wellmade will release his next project?

So yeah, I think he loves acting! Those shortcomings of him would not stop his "love" for acting.

I do not know much except what I have read and heard in interviews.  That he was signed on by SM to become an idol, that is where he met Girls generation by the way and became friends with them (They were all his noonas), but he hated his training and quit after 3 months.  Signed with Well Made for acting.  They promised.  But he seem to have failed at early auditions and did not get an acting job but he was good model and that is what he did while auditioning for acting roles, along with bar tending.

• Like 12

@dramafan100 and @Pinocchioash_stv, D A M girls...two different fanfic but the adrenaline is there for both:D......sooo hot in there that I had to catch my breathe...Its so erotic /romantic...can't take it anymore....BUT, i will continue...WOOOOOhhhhhhhh!!!!!!  At this rate we need to publish a book and make a movie, for sure I'll be at the movie theaters with Mujay...:D....I don't know how I can see them now after reading this fanfic...:lol:.....

thanks ladies...please continue I'm a fan of your fanfic...:D

tumblr_ng5y79nhvG1rpgjxqo10_250.gif

Dear 'crazy spunk'writernim..:phew:could you be nice..and let's them just cudldled,and spentt a night  with peacefuly..i got heart atacck,when their are to hot...lol...(more please..):wub:@mygirls,sure i vill went with you..when we meet the writer,we need just grin at her.and fanning ourself:P..today when i go to fanfic..what i saw is 'fire'...no other..drolling..kkkk

• Like 5

Guest kiyeujay

He has his first acting role in the short film "SYMPATHY" in 2005 but then there is a gap until he becomes a professional actor. This is what confuses me. He wanted to act so he moved to Seoul at 16 years of age but then they signed him up to be a model instead. Why is the reason for it?  Whom can enlighten me with this? @dramafan100  @Rania Zeid ?  Also, do you have any idea when Wellmade will release his next project?

I do not know much except what I have read and heard in interviews.  That he was signed on by SM to become an idol, that is where he met Girls generation by the way and became friends with them (They were all his noonas), but he hated his training and quit after 3 months.  Signed with Well Made for acting.  They promised.  But he seem to have failed at early auditions and did not get an acting job but he was good model and that is what he did while auditioning for acting roles, along with bar tending.

ahh, SNSD members r not his noonas, some r at his ages and the others r younger than him ( 90- 91 lines). :D 

Your fanfic is great, :P I become your fans, writer-nim. :D

Edited by kiyeujay

ahh, SNSD members r not his noonas, some r at his ages and the others r younger than him ( 90- 91 lines). :D 

Your fanfic is great, :P I become your fans, writer-nim. :D

My bad.  I always think of them as his noonas.  Very surprised to find they are not.  Perhaps I should have said sunbaes.  

• Like 8

@dramafan100 @pinocchioash_stv i burn my lunch calories faster after reading both new hot sizzling updates!! And i keep seing uri darling couple in those scenes !!! I'm not sure i could finish up my lunch now. Somebody help me... I'm having pink haze!! And it's turning to yellow now!!!

@dramafan100 and @Pinocchioash_stv

what a sizzling updates! i usually see our darling couple as cute couple! but now these writers are making them hot n sexy couple! though that magazine shoot did hint at their sexy look, but dramafan update was hawtttt! *fanning myself*!!!

thank u chingus! eager to read the updates!

• Like 6

He has his first acting role in the short film "SYMPATHY" in 2005 but then there is a gap until he becomes a professional actor. This is what confuses me. He wanted to act so he moved to Seoul at 16 years of age but then they signed him up to be a model instead. What is the reason for it?  Whom can enlighten me with this? @dramafan100  @Rania Zeid ?  Also, do you have any idea when Wellmade will release his next project?

From what I know JS always wanted to be an actor but agencies tricked him telling him they will let him act but made him idol trainee and debut as a model instead. He quit the idol agency and even sued them. When he quit modeling he signed up with Wellmade but they didn't let him work for 3 years, not even audition.   He became so seriously depressed he had to get a job at a bar to feel active. He got discovered by Jin Hyuk PD and finally made his drama debut. This is one of the reasons korean fans hate Wellmade, because they were so horrible to JS in the beginning. 

Edited by litost
  • Like 10

@dramafan100 @pinocchioash_stv i burn my lunch calories faster after reading both new hot sizzling updates!! And i keep seing uri darling couple in those scenes !!! I'm not sure i could finish up my lunch now. Somebody help me... I'm having pink haze!! And it's turning to yellow now!!!

@Aydenj.DON'T try to have good lunch,it's should be adult time,you need cozy place and right time to reading.that:blink:

• Like 5

From what I know JS always wanted to be an actor but agencies tricked him telling him they will let him act but made him idol trainee and debut as a model instead. He quit the idol agency and even sued them. When he quit modeling he signed up with Wellmade but they didn't let him work for 3 years, not even audition.   He became so seriously depressed he had to get a job at a bar to feel active. He got discovered by Jin Hyuk PD and finally made his drama debut. This is one of the reasons korean fans hate Wellmade, because they were so horrible to JS in the beginning. 

woah..it was sad story...so he had hard time,and expierence a nightmare being abandon in early age...is so sad:tears:may i hug you dear young sukie..ah,..i think he sturdy and thought man now.

• Like 6

Guest yuan19900

Thanks for the insights @litostdramafan100 . That's really sad to know that Wellmade did not treat him well from the very beginning and he was still a teenage then. I'm glad it didn't dampen his determination to pursue his dream and continue to work hard to become an outstanding actor he is today. He really does deserves the "Prime Minister Award" from the SK Government. I really hope Wellmade knows how lucky they are to have him and treat him better in future…BUT I heard Wellmade is still horrible at management.

I haven't seen this photoshoot before, he is so young and cute in here. Including this video so that it brings some happiness to my post :-)

Thanks for the insights @litostdramafan100 . That's really sad to know that Wellmade did not treat him well from the very beginning and he was still a teenage then. I'm glad it didn't dampen his determination to pursue his dream and continue to work hard to become an outstanding actor he is today. He really does deserves the "Prime Minister Award" from the SK Government. I really hope Wellmade knows how lucky they are to have him and treat him better in future…BUT I heard Wellmade is still horrible at management.

I haven't seen this photoshoot before, he is so young and cute in here. Including this video so that it brings some happiness to my post :-)

Poor Jong Sukie! :( I'm so glad he rose to such heights from there! Shine on, you bright star! 

Fighting!!

• Like 3