[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

I wish we have another fanfic from @rania!!! I'm out of possibilties thinking about how it was... i literally thought about every possible thing they can do hahhahhhh !! i must have something new immediately!! 

I'm sorry to bring this up here but someone's best friend who confirmed his relationship had just a cf with his girlfriend and they looked beyond adorable... so i thought about our JS and SH watching it.. what would they think? How would hthey react ..... maybe they'll have a double date aaahh imagine that :D  i mean i know millet has practically done the same but i  don't know it felt kind of weird and real with his best friend since he confirmed his relationship!! What do you guys think??

• Like 8

I'm very happy that their dating activities run normally like how normal couple is :D

can I assume that maybe he's coming to pay a visit to her family besides to enjoy quality time with her? :D

or.. how many days have passed since her grandpa's funeral? Usually East Asian has tradition of arranging prayer/offering for the deceased after certain days since his funeral. Maybe.... he's tagging along :D 

I wish we have another fanfic from @rania!!! I'm out of possibilties thinking about how it was... i literally thought about every possible thing they can do hahhahhhh !! i must have something new immediately!! 

I'm sorry to bring this up here but someone's best friend who confirmed his relationship had just a cf with his girlfriend and they looked beyond adorable... so i thought about our JS and SH watching it.. what would they think? How would hthey react ..... maybe they'll have a double date aaahh imagine that :D  i mean i know millet has practically done the same but i  don't know it felt kind of weird and real with his best friend since he confirmed his relationship!! What do you guys think??

@MarieJose the best friend's cf indeed adorable but the darling Millet's too as diabetic as cotton candy! Both couple are sweet in their own way & they give different vibes...well confirm or not, we don't have to be a genius to know there is love! Can we see the difference between both couple? I don't!

@mygirls,@ayden@mariejoshi...:D:P...excited right...off course they had double date...with,LBY-JS,KWB-SMH..maybe..LMH-BSJ..too,:lol:..woah...life is wonderfull right...:wub:

@Mujay.....this is REAL WISHFUL THINKING...LOL....maybe double date with besties KWB-SMH... not quadruple date (impossible BUT possible):lol:

sorry ladies, nobody beats my Darling...:P@AydenJnd @mariejose

Edited by mygirls
  • Like 8

MyaShe, until now i am wondering what was she doing to our boy in the bigger photo?  Straightening up his shirt? Tighten up his belt? Hahaha....:phew:

good morning

here is my version lol

just kidd...:wub:

"in"

:P

MyaShe, until now i am wondering what was she doing to our boy in the bigger photo?  Straightening up his shirt? Tighten up his belt? Hahaha....:phew:

i have always pretend that she was just warming up her hand on his jacket :phew:

• Like 8

good morning

here is my version lol

just kidd...:wub:

"in"

:P

i have always pretend that she was just warming up her hand on his jacket :phew:

:P:lol::vicx::wub:

• Like 7

suddenly i'm curious to know how they call each other now. before pinocchio sh call js 'dubu'. it is tofu in korean. bcs he is so white. and then nowdays sh still call js 'dubu'?  or tom&jerry:rolleyes: or just name?  or another nickname? 

Edited by flashlight
  • Like 11

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Get Coupley in Latest CF

Oct. 15, 2015

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye have transformed into a warmhearted couple.

Millet revealed its latest fall season CF, starring Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk, on October 15.

The latest CF features Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk in Millet′s new line of down jackets, acting coupley and keeping each other warm in the cold winter weather. The video is interspersed with cuts shot like pages from a magazine, contributing to the CF′s distinct perspective.

In line with Millet′s focus on ′New Urbanism,′ a term that pops up in the beginning of the CF, Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk are seen in outdoor looks that can be worn stylishly in the city. Park Shin Hye is seen in the Zealot Down jacket, a thermal jacket with a feminine silhouette, while Lee Jong Suk dons a versatile down jacket that can be worn casually or over a suit.

Millet plans to kick off a Facebook event to celebrate the broadcast of Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk′s TV CF.

Photo credit: Millet

Source:mwave/enewsworld

• Like 8

Park Shin Hye & Lee Jong Suk are so sweet in new Millet CF

Thursday, October 15, 2015   By kyuri shana  

asasas-vert.jpg

Close friends Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk show off their outstanding friendship, chemistry, and style in the new 2015 F/W TVCF of outdoor clothing brand "Millet".

The pair candidly does skinship and they seem to be very comfortable with each other. Their outgoing and bright images give off a sweet atmosphere. You can watch the new CF in MILLET'sFacebook page.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk were embroiled in dating rumors in late June but both parties denied and insisted that they are close friends.

www.dkpopnews.net/2015/10/park-shin-hye-lee-jong-suk-are-so-sweet.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 15

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye have transformed into a warmhearted couple. 

Millet revealed its latest fall season CF, starring Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk, on October 15. 

The latest CF features Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk in Millet′s new line of down jackets, acting coupley and keeping each other warm in the cold winter weather. The video is interspersed with cuts shot like pages from a magazine, contributing to the CF′s distinct perspective. 

In line with Millet′s focus on ′New Urbanism,′ a term that pops up in the beginning of the CF, Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk are seen in outdoor looks that can be worn stylishly in the city. Park Shin Hye is seen in the Zealot Down jacket, a thermal jacket with a feminine silhouette, while Lee Jong Suk dons a versatile down jacket that can be worn casually or over a suit. 

Millet plans to kick off a Facebook event to celebrate the broadcast of Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk′s TV CF. 

Photo credit: Millet

mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/98819/lee-jong-suk-and-park-shin-hye-get-coupley-in-latest-cf

@Rania Zeid dear where can I read your fanfic? I can't find it. . . .

it's on page 612 ;) 

forums.soompi.com/en/topic/343821-official-darling-couple-lee-jong-suk-♡-park-shin-hye/?page=612

• Like 13

@aydenj trust me i couldn't agree more, no one can beat the sweetness of our darling couple, perhaps i thought that way because i'm missing them and would like to have a new cf with them in it!! I keep praying that their contract with millet gets renewed for another year... it's possible right? They kept shin hye since last year and they might keep her again with jong suk too since it's getting them a lot of profits right?? also they have been mia lately ... no ig post, no weibo, no vapp ... ahh the vapp.. how adorable.. it's the best thing ever and will get much much better if shin hye created an account or .... scratch that... if she appeared in one of his show hahaa... i can assure you i'll be dead than!!!

Ps : there's something really cool on instagram, everyone on earth probably noticed it ... the fact that whenever you search for jongsuk's hashtag , in the related section you have park shin hye both her name in english and in korean... same thing when searching shinhye's hashtag  it's quite silly but i like it ... plus it prooves that they only belong to each other not to onyone else 

• Like 13