[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

OMG I am so envious of those who got the DVD... care to share? pretty please.. :) I don't care if you present them in stick drawings. LOL

@mygirls I can wait, I swear I can.. :) ohhh I  am so excited..

Where i can order the dvd? Anyone?

http://www.yesasia.com/us/pinocchio-dvd-13-disc-directors-cut-english-subtitled-sbs-tv-drama/1038337391-0-0-0-en/info.html

just change country/region

• Like 3

OMG I am so envious of those who got the DVD... care to share? pretty please.. :) I don't care if you present them in stick drawings. LOL

http://www.yesasia.com/us/pinocchio-dvd-13-disc-directors-cut-english-subtitled-sbs-tv-drama/1038337391-0-0-0-en/info.html

Thank You! hahahah "stick drawings":P, yep idc either hahaha but i really want to know if there are deleted scene of our darlings and more or the "too passionate kisses";) that PD-nim had to edit out hahaha and also if there are deleted scene of the Ki brothers. I want to see more BTS too, to see more of the lovey-dovey:wub: interaction between tom & jerry XD

• Like 3

Sapientia, I'm with you...let's hold each other's hand and jump around a little longer until someone, some pure soul that will just give us a glimpse...Rania, where are you?

• Like 2

where is everyone ? i thought once the dvd is out the thread will be on fire but it's the exact opposite ??? guysss helloooooo

ps : i'm missing my darling couple sooooo much !!! 

i know right? the thread is so quite :( i really hope tomorrow we'll get a few goodies from the dvd.

• Like 5

could someone translate what he said ?? i'm sure he mentioned shin hye, the heirs and lee minho? probably talked about the scene where kimtan told eunsang to walk forward ?? i don't know i'm just guessing from what i heard and it's really rediculous hahahaaa 

• Like 3

could someone translate what he said ?? i'm sure he mentioned shin hye, the heirs and lee minho? probably talked about the scene where kimtan told eunsang to walk forward ?? i don't know i'm just guessing from what i heard and it's really rediculous hahahaaa 

The clip has been deleted from Instagram? 

• Like 2

There were two more clips but they were deleted too not long ago, one of them got deleted only a couple minutes after it was uploaded :( 

• Like 2

The question is about his character 기하명 (Ki Ha Myung).

The question goes something like this: The person you played, Ki Ha Myung, can you describe (him) in one word?

Edit: I'm not sure is this is the correct translation hahha i'm just a rookie at reading hangul.

• Like 2

There were two more clips but they were deleted too not long ago, one of them got deleted only a couple minutes after it was uploaded :( 

omg they are really fast on taking things down.. pali chingus save immediately then share again. LOL

• Like 1

omg they are really fast on taking things down.. pali chingus save immediately then share again. LOL

I only saw two of them,  i should have saved  them ugh but did the owner of the ig account deleted the clips? why?

• Like 3

i feel betrayed right now hahahaa .. but anyway .. i know someday someone will share with us all the goodies on the dvd even months from now so i'll keep waiting for it and i'll keep supporting my darling couple foreverrrr :D ... by the way .. don't forget we also have millet .. YOOHOOOOOO !!! and we have jong suk's next project in july ( i hope so) and shin hye who's gonna  start in august

ps : i wish to see jong suk in a drama rather than a movie, because it takes a looooooooooong time for me to see the movie since i have nowhere to watch it and uploading online takes time, although when it's a drama .. 'well it's totally different although i hate seeing him with another actress but shin hye !! huuh i just have to endure it !! 

• Like 6

I only saw two of them,  i should have saved  them ugh but did the owner of the ig account deleted the clips? why?

I dont think the owner deleted the clips.. maybe the pino team is serious about taking clips down?

I dont think the owner deleted the clips.. maybe the pino team is serious about taking clips down?

i mean even so ... don't they know that there are millions of ways to share it ... even if they are afraid well they can upload it on their drive for example .. share the link with several people to access it and then delete the link!! it's totally private and no one can know hahahaha ... can't they think of this ?? 

• Like 3

The last one was literally deleted 2-3 minutes after it was posted so thats probably why you didn't see it. it was small clips of Jongsuk at the script reading i think. I don't think she would delete them after only minutes of uploading so it was probably the pinocchio dvd team 

• Like 4