[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest nyahh

I spy two people who are invading each other's personal space. I see that they're still comfortable with each other. :P Too close! Oh God. Happy pill! :D HAHA It's just funny that SH looks cautious and JS looks so happy. :lol:

@sapientia ​k_xs said that the official release date is june 22, but that yesasia will release it july 7  because of some issues with the supplier. I've seen other who have bought it from yesasia say that they will ship it out on july 7, but thats all i know :) 

@mygirls Thank you so much! I also wanted to buy it but couldn't afford it so thank you for being generous enough for sharing it with us! :D about the computers thing, i've never uploaded something from a dvd onto a computer other than the music from my cd's, but i will try to look into it and send you a message on soompi once i've figured out how to do it. If you are going to upload it to a video on the internet, it needs to be private video, so that it doesn't get taken down, but i will get back to you once i've figured it out :) 

On the Pncodvd cafe they said again today "they are planning to be released on 22th of june".

I bought on innolife and they will release:2015.6.20~2015.6.30 (according to the website)

Let's just hope they don't change the release date again :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

hey guys, i just heard that we're gonna be seeing PSH in 3 meals a day again in the 3rd episode .. does that mean that she's gonna be a permanent guest or is it only the sequel of the last episode , also can someone tell me please about the show i don't remember the name (girl boy something) .. anywho .. when will it be aired ?? 

i also heard that LSJ's filght will be tomorrow to Hong Kong .. he's still in Japan right ?? so he's not coming back to Korea ? and i wonder what's next since it's the last fanmeeting !! i'm gonna miss him so much !!! i hope he gets into a project as soon as possible .. of course after resting !! 

• Like 8

hey guys, i just heard that we're gonna be seeing PSH in 3 meals a day again in the 3rd episode .. does that mean that she's gonna be a permanent guest or is it only the sequel of the last episode , also can someone tell me please about the show i don't remember the name (girl boy something) .. anywho .. when will it be aired ?? 

i also heard that LSJ's filght will be tomorrow to Hong Kong .. he's still in Japan right ?? so he's not coming back to Korea ? and i wonder what's next since it's the last fanmeeting !! i'm gonna miss him so much !!! i hope he gets into a project as soon as possible .. of course after resting !! 

​" Some Guys ,Some Girls(Flirty Boys,Flirty Girls) it was aired 26 of May... I but couldnt find it my self:( thats all I can help of,,and yes she might be in the episode 3...Im not quite sure but they are showing some clips of the last episode..hopfully we can still have her in 3MAD; since its only every Friday...she should consider at least one variety show so we can still have a glimpse of her...

• Like 4

​" Some Guys ,Some Girls(Flirty Boys,Flirty Girls) it was aired 26 of May... I but couldnt find it my self:( thats all I can help of,,and yes she might be in the episode 3...Im not quite sure but they are showing some clips of the last episode..hopfully we can still have her in 3MAD; since its only every Friday...she should consider at least one variety show so we can still have a glimpse of her...

​so it was already aired... i wish i know what she said about dating and marriage !!!! 

• Like 2

​so it was already aired... i wish i know what she said about dating and marriage !!!! 

​Actually I watched this week's episode (썸남썸녀) for first time since I read somewhere that she was going to appear but she wasn't on.  So then I thought it was last week's episode, so I watched that too but I didn't see her at all!  Fortunately, it was a fun show to watch but I am confused as to when she is to appear?  I guess I'll have to keep watching until she appears!  :crazy: 

As for 3 Meals A Day, she will appear in this week's episode since it is a continuation from last week's show, but she is not a permanent member.  Taec Yeon said of all the guests that have been on, she was the first person that he wished to have as a permanent member.  But who knows?  Maybe for the finale, they will have Choi Ji Woo and SH as per Lee Seo Jin's request.  He told Na PD wouldn't it be great to have them both since they played the child/grown up role in Stairway to Heaven.  And I agree, that would be daebak!! 

• Like 8

​credit for video:  PSHARABB/MohamedSunbae

​Thank you for sharing the video.  I just want to make a small correction on the translation above.  The male interviewer's name is also Min Ho.  And he said that he and PSH have known each other for long time, that they are friends from same neighborhood and SH said she has known him since his modeling days.  The translation that the female interview said that "Our Min Ho (LMH) is very handsome and you have very good chemistry with him. What's your secret?" is not translated correctly.  She was actually referring to the male interviewer, not Lee Min Ho as I am assuming LMH stands for in the parentheses.  Instead what she said was: "Of course, our Min Ho sshi is very handsome (pointing to the male interviewer), but you are also known for your chemistry with many handsome actors.  Do you have a secret?"  To which SH did reply that she had many co-stars who have chemistry spirit and that she met many good partners.  And then the female interviewer said, I bet its tiring/repetitive to get questions asking whose your ideal type among your costars all the time to which SH agreed but then the male interviewer said but if you had to pick one...to which SH laughed and said "It is really difficult to choose because Lee Min Ho sshi and Lee Jong Suk sshi have so many charms."

Just don't want people to have wrong idea of what was really said, since it might have been confusing since they both have same name (Min Ho) but she was definitely referring to the male interviewer not Lee Min Ho. 

Edited by byul2014
problem loading the link
  • Like 11

​Thank you for sharing the video.  I just want to make a small correction on the translation above.  The male interviewer's name is also Min Ho.  And he said that he and PSH have known each other for long time, that they are friends from same neighborhood and SH said she has known him since his modeling days.  The translation that the female interview said that "Our Min Ho (LMH) is very handsome and you have very good chemistry with him. What's your secret?" is not translated correctly.  She was actually referring to the male interviewer, not Lee Min Ho as I am assuming LMH stands for in the parentheses.  Instead what she said was: "Of course, our Min Ho sshi is very handsome (pointing to the male interviewer), but you are also known for your chemistry with many handsome actors.  Do you have a secret?"  To which SH did reply that she had many co-stars who have chemistry spirit and that she met many good partners.  And then the female interviewer said, I bet its tiring/repetitive to get questions asking whose your ideal type among your costars all the time to which SH agreed but then the male interviewer said but if you had to pick one...to which SH laughed and said "It is really difficult to choose because Lee Min Ho sshi and Lee Jong Suk sshi have so many charms."

Just don't want people to have wrong idea of what was really said, since it might have been confusing since they both have same name (Min Ho) but she was definitely referring to the male interviewer not Lee Min Ho. 

huaaa now you said that minho not "the" minho..well for me that was even better..and this is realy good news..and a very darn good news..

thanks for the clear clarify.. you arr my hero:wub:

• Like 5

​You are so nice. Thank you so much :wub::wub:

• Like 4

Guest kiyeujay

​Thanks u so much. U are awesome :wub:

Your clarification is much better for darling shipper, :D  :D  #delulu_on 

Guest reenios

thanks for your clarification<3 can i post it on instagram? hehehe 

KPOP HERALD

Lee Jong-suk thanks fans for Most Popular Actor award

Updated : May 28 2015

Actor Lee Jong-suk expressed his delight with being awarded the Most Popular Actor prize for the TV drama "Pinocchio" and regretted that he was not present to pick up the award in person at the Seoul ceremony Tuesday.

The Most Popular Actor and Actresses awards at the annual Paeksang Arts Awards are decided through a public monthlong online vote.

"I am leaving a message of gratitude because I heard the good news today," he said through his Instagram page. "I received news of the results (belatedly) and wasn't able to change my schedule."

Lee is currently in Japan, where he held a fan meeting on Sunday. The 200 tickets for the event sold out within 3 minutes.

"In terms of my work, I don't have much confidence, but the only time I feel like a (true) star is when I meet you fans," said Lee. "I think I can understand your heart."

The 25-year-old actor thanked fans for their generous support and vowed to be nominated again at the same ceremony in the future.

"I'll show you, it’ll be amazing -- I say that, even though I don't know what project I'm going to do next," said Lee.

The actor also shared a photo of himself getting his hair styled.

Lee won acclaim in the recent TV drama "Pinocchio." His female costar Park Shin-hye also won Most Popular Actress in the film category for the period flick "The Royal Tailor."

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201505281320188264731_2

• Like 7