[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest nyahh

God bless this day for bringing JS back to the news sites. I love the song! I haven't even heard it but I love it already. I don't know what the exact genre is, but I like to call it Korean Indie coz they have that soothing, calming vibe where you just want to lie on the beach on a sunny day or go on a roadtrip. Ahhh, I love it. JS's starring in it too. I SERIOUSLY CAN'T WAIT. He looks so good. Damn that man is oozing with mighty fine genes epecially recently. I love his eyes. Aside from his melting stare, I'm always so drawn to his eyes. Oh god, I'm turning into a fan girl. I'm scaring myself. JS is starting to taking over my mind. What is this even? Gotta shake these thoughts away from my head. HAHA I'm doomed, aren't I? :sweatingbullets::w00t::sweatingbullets::w00t::crazy:

Wait, Darling Couple forever. Wooo :wub::D

- - -

tumblr_ni88yfiMXH1sl4wklo1_500.gif

tumblr_ni88yfiMXH1sl4wklo2_500.gif

tumblr_ni88yfiMXH1sl4wklo3_500.gif

tumblr_ni88yfiMXH1sl4wklo4_500.gif

Source: bobolun

Guest nyahh

BB girl is soooo freaking cute. She and food are so cute together. Well, gotta be healthy right? Make other people healthy too? :P:wub:

11250134_1605083329707377_734487588_n.jp

cr LoveMyHacci via jongshin.worldwide

Guest nyahh

I have a great respect and deep appreciation of OP's thoughts. And this is why Dalpo and Inha's love story will always be one of a kind. :wub::wub::wub:

- - -

tumblr_ni7dabOETS1s5mzp6o1_250.jpg

tumblr_ni7dabOETS1s5mzp6o2_250.jpg

tumblr_ni7dabOETS1s5mzp6o3_250.jpg

tumblr_ni7dabOETS1s5mzp6o4_250.jpg

tumblr_ni7dabOETS1s5mzp6o5_250.jpg

blackinkonpaper:

For all the tragedies he endured, he still ended up the luckiest man at the end of the road. They have the kind of love without all the trimmings and gaudy decorations. Without the flowery words and endless declarations.

“When it’s you.”

“I won’t.”

“Because of you.”

It is as simple as that. Like the way her heart knows no bounds. The way he dreams of her when he’s losing ground. The way only they know how to heal each other’s wounds. Steadfast and almost without a sound. So this is love. And for all it’s muted light, it sure is blindingly bright. So bright.

Guest kiyeujay

I wonder there is a girl who plays with JS in MV??? :phew: WIll there be hugs, kiss?? :lol:It seems that s.o will be jealous? :w00t:

tumblr_noa7auHbjA1sl7awmo1_1280.png

[MILLET EVENT] 

스마트 쿨링 시스템으로 2도 더 시원하게! 

밀레 #콜드엣지 #티셔츠 출시 기념 인스타그램 두번째 EVENT!

지금 밀레 인스타그램 이벤트에 참여하시고 콜드엣지와 함께 쿨한 여름을 준비해 보세요 smile emoticon

※이벤트 참여하기▶http://bit.ly/1zYOnhK

<참여 방법>

Step 1. 밀레 인스타그램을 팔로잉 한다

Step 2. 밀레 콜드엣지 티셔츠 선물하고 싶은 

친구 태그 및 이유를 댓글로 작성 

Step 3. 콜드엣지 이벤트 피드 리그램 

(#밀레 #아웃도어 #콜드엣지 해시태그 필수)

<경품> 

- 밀레 콜드엣지 티셔츠 (10명) / 밀레 비치타월 (10명)

※기간▶ 2015.5.27(수)까지

※당첨자 발표▶ 2015.5.28(목) 밀레 인스타그램 

Source:  밀레 MILLET  

• Like 8

Guest nyahh

Flustered Dalpo is the best. HAHA Trying to act all apathetic and cool when deep inside he's feeling it. LOL 10+ years of pent up emotions. What a torture. :lol::lol::lol:

tumblr_nhud4jHFoK1stmypwo6_400.gif tumblr_nhud4jHFoK1stmypwo3_400.gif

tumblr_nhud4jHFoK1stmypwo8_r2_400.gif tumblr_nhud4jHFoK1stmypwo1_r2_400.gif

tumblr_nhud4jHFoK1stmypwo7_r1_400.gif tumblr_nhud4jHFoK1stmypwo4_r2_400.gif

tumblr_nhud4jHFoK1stmypwo2_r1_400.gif tumblr_nhud4jHFoK1stmypwo5_r2_400.gif

The morning after Inha sleeps at his new house…

Source: leethargic

Guest nyahh

Sooo quiet. So when JS disabled his ninja mode, SH enabled hers this time? JS's posting in IG and Weibo, and SH? Aside from the sky pic in IG, we have nothing. Zilch. HAHA :phew::huh: Good thing we have something to look forward to at the end of May. Baeksang awards! Just keep on voting for JS everyone. SH's already winning, and JS's still fighting for the top position. HAHA WOOO (thank you to the ones who keep on posting links on how to vote and where to vote) :D:D:D

Sorry ...I can't correct to quoted my  link still problem.. I don't mean to do this....faighting darling Fan's .I can vote to dal po now...he have strong competitor... (Who is the young man do...))

tumblr_noa7auHbjA1sl7awmo1_1280.png

[MILLET EVENT] 

스마트 쿨링 시스템으로 2도 더 시원하게! 

밀레 #콜드엣지 #티셔츠 출시 기념 인스타그램 두번째 EVENT!

지금 밀레 인스타그램 이벤트에 참여하시고 콜드엣지와 함께 쿨한 여름을 준비해 보세요 smile emoticon

※이벤트 참여하기▶http://bit.ly/1zYOnhK

<참여 방법>

Step 1. 밀레 인스타그램을 팔로잉 한다

Step 2. 밀레 콜드엣지 티셔츠 선물하고 싶은 

친구 태그 및 이유를 댓글로 작성 

Step 3. 콜드엣지 이벤트 피드 리그램 

(#밀레 #아웃도어 #콜드엣지 해시태그 필수)

<경품> 

- 밀레 콜드엣지 티셔츠 (10명) / 밀레 비치타월 (10명)

※기간▶ 2015.5.27(수)까지

※당첨자 발표▶ 2015.5.28(목) 밀레 인스타그램 

Source:  밀레 MILLET  

• Like 3

Hihi..

Can anyone tell me whether the result I see is the total votes or just from the android apps. Thanks!

p8LTqIO.gif

Cr Video to Lily Kuo

Just learnt how to make gifs :sweatingbullets:

Edited by irenetan
  • Like 4

Guest nyahh

Wanna go on a feels trip? Pack a lot of pessimism pills okay? :D:D:D Here we gooo. Delulu Mode: ON HAHA! :w00t::w00t::w00t: (HAHAHA SCARY)

- - -

tumblr_nh5nt8qlzH1tfc0j2o1_500.gif

tumblr_nh5nt8qlzH1tfc0j2o2_500.gif

wooqsuk:

“What’s the definitive female image that you admire?”

Hmmm.. you mean this? Someone who can lean on you? ;)

11241745_1601507240095393_1585721135_n.j 

cr may.a.darling

Or this? Someone who can get comfort from you? ;);) Did that someone also made you feel like a good man? ;););)

tumblr_nm8xz8YbaZ1tkq3l4o2_250.gif tumblr_nm8xz8YbaZ1tkq3l4o3_250.gif

tumblr_nm8xz8YbaZ1tkq3l4o4_250.gif tumblr_nm8xz8YbaZ1tkq3l4o7_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nm8xz8YbaZ1tkq3l4o5_r1_250.gif tumblr_nm8xz8YbaZ1tkq3l4o6_r1_250.gif

pienocchio:

Lee Jong Suk’s message to Park Shin Hye at her fanmeeting

After watching the video messages, Shinhye teared up as she hasn’t seen Youngwang and Yoobi in a while since everyone is busy after the drama ended (their messages were shown before Jongsuk). Shinhye comments on Jongsuk saying she look lonely at times, she said, after Pinocchio ended, she saw Jongsuk very often through various projects so she would share with him her concerns and troubles, that why Jongsuk was able to see that side of her.

- - -

Okay, that's it for now. Hope you swallowed tons of pessimism pills and your delulu minds are now off. HAHAHA :P

Everyone, let's use all our resources and vote Jsukkie Baeksang.  We are getting nearer and nearer to the end.. Please vote everyday and don't stop until he wins.  Don't forget, vote, vote vote...Please, please, please,please.:rolleyes:

• Like 8

Everyone, let's use all our resources and vote Jsukkie Baeksang.  We are getting nearer and nearer to the end.. Please vote everyday and don't stop until he wins.  Don't forget, vote, vote vote...Please, please, please,please.:rolleyes:

​i second this.. :) 

• Like 5

i feel that jongshin shipper very lucky . They were together often event cf or privet .

I do not expect them to be real couple but i hope them real friends  

Friends who share the suffering and happiness together.

SH very lonely cause beware lot of rumors   It would be nice if JS  is by comfort and advice.

Destiny that they found, I believe that

i love  fancam To show that they have the fate to each other.

and they like fan service . are you lucky shipper right 

• Like 10

Guest nyahh

I have a dream. HAHAHA OMG :w00t::w00t::w00t::crazy::crazy: And that is to see them play roles similar to the movie Mr. & Mrs. Smith. ;) I'm losing my mind again. I'm sorry. HAHAHAHA okay back to studying. :D

tumblr_noapv9L8kU1qbkte5o1_540.jpg

Guest nyahh

Took a break from studying and this moment crossed my mind and so I have to torture myself.. they're so good at acting I feel so bad for Inha and Dalpo and now I'm having Pinocchio feels. They really really just care for each other a lot. 

- - -

tumblr_ngvvcnMRyL1sq04vgo1_250.gif tumblr_ngvvcnMRyL1sq04vgo2_250.gif

tumblr_ngvvcnMRyL1sq04vgo3_250.gif tumblr_ngvvcnMRyL1sq04vgo4_250.gif

tumblr_ngvvcnMRyL1sq04vgo5_250.gif tumblr_ngvvcnMRyL1sq04vgo6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_ngvvcnMRyL1sq04vgo7_r1_250.gif tumblr_ngvvcnMRyL1sq04vgo8_r1_250.gif

I hate myself for not having searched for my brother and I hate myself for not having been able to leave you. Even right at this moment, I still hesitate because of you. And I really hate myself for that. The more my heart aches for my brother.. the bigger my hatred grows for your mother, to a point where I just want to destroy her. I want to rant and cry with my brother but I can’t do that because of you.

Source: kcelebs

- - -

This scene won't be complete without the song right? Here.