[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest nyahh

Does JS do the duck face subconsciously? Whenever I see him doing it, I just subconsciously do it too. xDxDxD Is that why he's called ddocchi? He always looks so ready to kiss. LOL :P What a cutie pie. Too bad, he looks tired in the Chanel event, and Chanel could do better than just showing a small bit of JS in the screen. Ah wait, Instyle covered this right? Ahh, whoever covered this segment lol. They shoul've included a bigger JS (and SH too!) in every frame. lol xDxDxD 

Guest nyahh

OH MY. These two adorable cutie pies. I'm melting just looking at the way JS stares at SH. :wub::wub::wub:

cr jongsuksh_

Guest Naiyun

that look... that smile9_9: X: X;)

imagejpg1_zps582daa55.jpg

imagejpg1_zpsfe507ecf.jpg

credit to owner

Edited by Naiyun
MOD EDIT: PLEASE PROVIDE ENGLISH TRANSLATION WHEN POSTING IN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE.

Guest ktiminie

One day she will be a good mother :wub:

Shin Hye with the little kid is so cute ^_^ as @k_xs said i'm sure she will be a good mother too :)

Park Shin Hye greets a mini-fan 뽀뽀~

SO TRUE!!! Here is the story behind the little boy greetings... so sweet http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img834/9920/gckg.gif

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/599x502q90/673/xbTIkX.jpg

Credit as tagged

Edited by ktiminie

Guest nyahh

@ktiminie OMG THAT'S IS SUCH A CUTE AND SWEET STORY. :wub::wub::wub: Hopefully she could also meet someone too. And get married to that person. And have a baby just like Minam. (just gotta add my delulu thinking haha! :P)

- - -

Everyone.. we're celebrating Mother's Day here as well so Happy Mother's Day again to all mothers out there. :D

Guest ktiminie

Source: PSH DC Galleryhttp://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img661/3198/c7xSh9.gif

@nyahh good morning sweetie ;). I'm gonna go to bed, it's still Saturday 3am in my country. Yup, very late & time to sleep... See u tomorrow and Happy Mother's Day!!

Guest nyahh

Source: PSH DC Gallery

@nyahh good morning sweetie ;). I'm gonna go to bed, it's still Saturday 3am in my country. Yup, very late & time to sleep... See u tomorrow and Happy Mother's Day!!

​And you're still awake! Ohuh Ohuh. HAHA Okay, goood night dear. Sleep well! Dream of our darling couple and lots of hugs and kisses! hahaha! See you tomorrow too. :D:D:D

Guest nyahh

I love OP's caption in this photo she posted. Read below. :D 

You asked us to continue loving the darling couple. And now, when there is so much love, what should we do with these all?

cr jongsuksh_

Posted 1 minute ago (edited) · Report post

20150422073157682.JPG                                         its free and you can do it every 30minutes      Please , please                     VOTE. http:// y.vdfly.com 

There is another online vote running at the moment. 'Young Inspirational person'. It is similar to Goddess of Asia vote and it is free. Please find Shin Hye's photo and click the vote button underneath her. You need to type in verification code afterwards. Can vote every half an hourhttp://y.vdfly.com/  it's free 

Guest nyahh

OP says it's fate. (My delulu mind agrees.) Or you know.. they're just popular. HAHA :D (quiet thread means no news on our darling couple.. missing them so bad even tho we get snippets from their lives)

cr kwonsyra02

hai dear, I'm new here. now I decide to sign up in this forum. I can't stand anymore to be silent lurker here. I wanna be happy with u all in this lovely n great darling ship. looking for guidance from u all, thank you. . . .:D

Edited by shinnsuk_stv

Guest nyahh

OH MY. The thread's too quiet. (guys where are you hahahaha) Haha! Hello @shinnsuk! Welcome, welcome to our lovely little thread. Haha! It's good that you have finally come out of the lurking thing and is now ready to join us. (hello other lurkers.. hope you could join us here too :D we won't bite you, we're just gonna probably give you more feels lol :D) YEY! :D Hope you have fun in the ride and if you have questions and insights regarding our Darling Couple, feel free and don't hesitate to ask. I'm sure somebody here will answer you. ;) (even though we're quiet now.. I guess those kissing scenes really killed us all xDxDxD) But hey! Don't worry, I'm sure if there are future happenings, this thread's gonna explode (can't wait for pinocchio dvd release btw :D) But for now, I guess we just have to satisfy ourselves with snippets from their lives and throwbacks. HAha! :D Again, welcome to this ship! :D