[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest nyahh

Finally done with school! (for today) lol :))
Anyway, I would just like to remind everyone that the scheduled migration is happening later. 12AM KST or around 3 hours and 15 minutes from the time I posted this. :D
- - -Ahh JS~ah, you never fail to surprise me with your antics. :)) Hope Hawaii is good for you. :P
11190073_1447684228862311_2012150752_n.j
cr as tagged

Guest nyahh

Here have some gifs of Dalpo/JS eating. He surely wouldn't be doing this as freely as he did post Pinocchio since he needs to be alluring in that Allure Photoshoot. :P:))
tumblr_ngabc5K3CC1u5oifvo3_250.gif tumblr_ngabc5K3CC1u5oifvo2_250.giftumblr_ngabc5K3CC1u5oifvo4_250.gif tumblr_ngabc5K3CC1u5oifvo1_250.gif
Source: leethargic

Guest nyahh

Of course it's already a given that he will look good when he smiles.But, how can this man still look so good while crying? Never fails to amaze me. Not only does he look good, his crying is so effective, it moves me. Wow. Daebak JS-ah. :))
- - -
tumblr_nfckr5BjqA1rqrpoao1_500.gif
tumblr_nfckr5BjqA1rqrpoao2_500.gif
natwalan:Smile & Cry 

Guest nyahh

Throwback to that time when Dalpo can't suppress his feelings anymore and just declared his love for Inha. Based on the way he kissed, you can tell that he suppressed those feelings for a veeeeeery long time. (Or there's always the possibility that JS just wants to kiss SH that bad =)) and of course that's just my delulu mind speaking :P:)) )
tumblr_ng5bd6z3hG1u54cguo1_500.gifSource: h-anf

Guest nyahh

This actually feels like their London trip all over again. First we got some news that SH is in the airport. Then she posted pics w/c showed that she's in Hawaii. Then after a few days, JS's seen at the airport too. Then we're all just being delulu and saying he's going to Hawaii too to be with SH. Next thing we know, he indeed is going to Hawaii. But ofc it's for work and not to see SH. So now we don't have any news from them, aside from the fact that we know that they're both in Hawaii (just different islands). 
So. will SH come back to Korea already? Or JS's photoshoot doesn't start immediately and he just went ahead of schedule to explore the place too? Is there really a possibility of those two meeting each other in that place? :-?
These two are killing me. They're giving us hints, just enough to awaken our curiosity and interest and delulu minds, but not enough to rationalize them too. :))
THIS IS ME RIGHT NOW (while waiting for any news from them, just any news will do :P):
tumblr_m1h3awmDd61rqfhi2o1_500.gif
Cause really, I'm stuck at this ship. =)) 

Guest nyahh

@mygirls please let me know if you need help. Although I'm not sure how to solve the problem right now so hopefully it works on your daughter's phone :D  [-O<
- - -
Also, less than an hour before the migration! :D Don't get too surprised everyone. Don't panic. alright? This is the msg of the admin just in case you haven't read it yet:
"You will be redirected to the temporary forum once we go down for maintenance around 8am PT / 11am ET Tuesday / 12am KST Wednesday where you can login with your normal Soompi login method.
This will be a BLANK forum with some placeholders created for the X most popular Official Threads for your convenience. You are welcome to start a topic for anything not covered, but please check to see that someone hasn't already created it. "

PLEASE HELP SHIN HYE ALSO WIN THIS AWARD IF YOU BELIEVE SHE INSPIRE YOU ANYHOW THROUGH HER JOB, SOCIAL ACTIVITES , Or JUST FOR BEING SHIN HYE                                                                                                        VOTEThere is another online vote running at the moment. 'Young Inspirational person'. It is similar to Goddess of Asia vote and it is free. Please find Shin Hye's photo and click the vote button underneath her. You need to type in verification code afterwards. Can vote every half an hour. http://y.vdfly.com/ it's free