[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Recap

CDPo knows how it feels like to finally know the truth instead of hiding behind lies like SBJ w his mum, KHM w KJM and CIH w SCO. therefore CDPo will tell the truth & get permission

CIH: but what if you don't get permission? CDPo: we will try till we get it. no matter what we need to get the permission.

that night, CIH & CDPo goes to CGP's room & tells him that they need to talk to him. time jump to January 2015. JHK is outside of YGN
station preparing to give news like in the earlier episode. LIJ comes by when IJH is taking out the headband from JHK. they kissed &
there's a wedding ring on IJH. both CIH & KHM are preparing to go to work. they talk on the phone as they prepare.

Cr: @PSH_MYFC

Guest shinny_angel

Hello Guys, Its my first time to post here but its been a while since I member on this site and reading all your post from 1 up to now. I just want say before my favorite korean PINOCCHIO will end. Just want to say Thank you for PINOCCHIO for making me smile and ofcourse Thank you for all those people who put your effort to post here and making my day complete every time I'm reading your awesome post. Thank You so much and I really appreciated it. 

Recap

CIH is waiting w coffee station preparing to give news like in the earlier episode. LIJ comes by when IJH is taking out the headband from JHK. they kissed & when KHM goes to pick her up. CIH is happy to go to work because there will be handsome guys (?) which angers KHM. at YGN, KHM is
calling up names for YGN interview. KHM spots one of the applicants & thinks he looks family. F3 of YGN is interviewing the people
SCO is currently giving a lecture on news reporting. asks a student [MIB Kangnam] about concert/hallyu news
at MSC station, one of the candidates praised how pretty CIH looks like. when CIH walks away, the candidates talk bad about pinoccchio being
a reporter. gets screamed at by CIH & KGJ who happened to walk by help defend her. while calling out the candidates, turns out one of them is SBJ. SBJ has come to interview for MSC again. 
hesitant to high 5 with CIH but he did & it hurts his hand. 
CGP & CDPyung is at KHM house stocking up food for KHM. CGP finds KHM's wallet & sees the picture of KHM & CIH with the baby. CGP finally finds out that KHM & CIH likes each other from CDPyung but they kept it quiet & went back to niece & uncle because of CGP.

OTP ARE TOGETHER...THEY SEEM A COUPLE ...INHA HAS SOME PROBLEMS WITH SOME NEWBIES FOR BEING PINOCCHIO,FUNNY SCENES ...BONGSOO IS BACK BEING REPORTER ,GRANDFATHER SAW DALPO IH AND CHASOO CHILD...HE REALISED THEIR LOVE ...CAME TO SPEAK TO DALPO SAYS I'M SORRY TO HIM ...THEY TALK ABOUT IH  THANKS HIM FOR BEING HIS SON 

Recap

the new rookies are gathered like YYR & gang last time when YYR scream at them & have the headband like JHK. JHK is proud to see her following his footsteps. 
KHM is preparing news for YGN when he sees CGP. approaches CGP & finds out that CGP took KHM off the Choi family & gave back CDPo his real name, KHM
CGP tells KHM to take care of CIH. KHM agrees. CGP hugs him & thanks KHM for being his son, CDPo that was lost all this time. KHM thanks CGP

for taking him in & taking care of him. KHM is giving his news, related to PRS while CGP looks at him proudly. 
at another location. CIH is also giving news about BeomJo mall & YYR is also doing the same.