[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

class="single__title entry-title" style="font-size: 3.125em; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: inherit; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.79em; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Koreaboo.com 
class="single__title entry-title" style="font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: inherit; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.79em; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Love sparks in 2nd “Pinocchio” teaser between Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin HyeScreencap of Pinocchio Teaser 2

On October 29th, SBS unveiled a second video teaser for their upcoming dramaPinocchio, featuring the main leads Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye.

Following the release of their first video teaser on October 27th, Pinocchio gives their potential viewers a treat as they compile sweet highlight scenes between the couple in their second teaser video. Choi Dal Po(played by Lee Jong Suk) gives Choi In Ha (played by Park Shin Hye) a ride on a bike, gives her a piggyback, and the two share a scene against the beautiful sunset.

In the drama, Lee Jong Suk gets a unique shaggy hairdo for his character, acting as one with a hidden identity, while Park Shin Hye plays the role of a woman who does not know how to lie.

The two joined Kim Kwang GyuLee Pil Mo and many others in the first script reading for Pinocchio on October 23rd. The first broadcast of Pinocchio is scheduled for November 12th and it will take over the Wednesday and Thursday 10PM timeslot after My Lovely Girl starring Rain and Krystal ends.

This new on-screen couple could show great chemistry with each other, as their ages only differ by 1 year, Park Shin Hye being 25 and Lee Jong Suk 26. Besides, they have had several collaborations modelling as a couple for publications such as Nylon Magazine and Jambangee clothing.

Park Shin Hye, Lee Jong Suk model for jambangee 2013 Summer

Photo: jambangee

Park Shin Hye, Lee Jong Suk model for jambangee 2013 Spring
Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye for Nylon:

Catch the second teaser video for Pinocchio below! Are you excited for this couple?
http://www.koreaboo.com/video/love-sparks-2nd-pinocchio-teaser-lee-jong-suk-park-shin-hye/
Source: AsianWiki and TenAsia

[Rough trans] JongSuk mentioned Shinhye during Press con in Thailand Started from 5:00-6:00

Actor/Actress you wanna work with?
For actor he said WooBin
Actress he said Shinhye ~ he said since we know each other before, he said if we have a chance let's work together. And now we have a chance to work together 

MC: ahhh so unfortunate, i didn't know that I'll have a chance to interview you because I had interviewed Shinhye before. I should have ask her to talk about you. Shinhye is a funny person right?

LJS: Yes, she's cute 

MC: And she's really good at crying 

LJS: Yes that's right

MC: Have you ever make she cry? 

LJS: (laughs) never 

[trans] LJS at Press con 14:53 -15:09 http://

MC:How is working with Shinhye?
LJS:She's very attractive, beautiful and cute

http://www.youtue.com/watch?v=-YjNN0VpuQ4&feature=youtu.be

cr @Pank_Blue      via @diena11  from Park shin hye's Soompi thread

I want to comment about his hair (that long hair) days ago but only manage to do it now. many said "what hair is that??" kekeke... but somehow in my eyes dal Po looks adorable in that long hair. I like it kekeke... he look cute ^^ Well... his hair kinda like Jackie Chan's hair in some old Kung Fu movie tho XDD
But still... not a bad style for me. Not neat but fine :"333

NileRose said:

[Rough trans] JongSuk mentioned Shinhye during Press con in Thailand Started from 5:00-6:00

Actor/Actress you wanna work with?
For actor he said WooBin
Actress he said Shinhye ~ he said since we know each other before, he said if we have a chance let's work together. And now we have a chance to work together 

MC: ahhh so unfortunate, i didn't know that I'll have a chance to interview you because I had interviewed Shinhye before. I should have ask her to talk about you. Shinhye is a funny person right?

LJS: Yes, she's cute 

MC: And she's really good at crying 

LJS: Yes that's right

MC: Have you ever make she cry? 

LJS: (laughs) never 

[trans] LJS at Press con 14:53 -15:09 http://

MC:How is working with Shinhye?
LJS:She's very attractive, beautiful and cute

http://www.youtue.com/watch?v=-YjNN0VpuQ4&feature=youtu.be

cr @Pank_Blue      via @diena11  from Park shin hye's Soompi thread

Its funny how these three keep mentioning each otherWhen Kim Woo Bin asked who among celebrities has good skin, he said :Actor     : Lee Jong SeukActress : Park Shin HyeAnd now when Lee Jong Seuk asked who he wanna work with, he said :Actor     : Kim Woo BinActress : Park Shin Hye
Its like they involved in some kind of complicated love triangle  :))
I'm in for complicated love triangle drama starring Lee Jong Seuk, Kim Woo Bin and Park Shin Hye  :D

Guest annariana18

Hoping that their OST is good too!  :x :x :x

Exactly! Usually, when will the announcement of the ost singers of a drama be? Just wondering :D hoping great singers..

Guest LaDadaista

Brief TranslationQ & A @ Jong Seok's Thailand fan meeting today 2014.11.01ib2zHsZTi9wshc.png
MC: What is your character like in Pinocchio?LJS: My character (in Pinocchio) looks very ugly. You will see my ugly face there...very ugly...really ugly...
This character has so many things to hide. My ugly hair style
(in Pinocchio) will probably appear until EP4.

MC: What do you think about working with Shinhye?LJS: She is beautiful...She is a beautiful and lovely woman...
One of the questions from his fans
iDY5PnfdpmVZc.png

Q: What should I do to have nice skin like LJS?LJS: My skin is actually not as good as you think, but Shinhye's skin is really good.
Note: Roughly translated from Thai to English by me.

LaDadaista

said:

Brief TranslationQ & A @ Jong Seok's Thailand fan meeting today 2014.11.01
MC: What is your character like in Pinocchio?LJS: My character (in Pinocchio) looks very ugly. You will see my ugly face there...very ugly...really ugly...
This character has so many things to hide. My ugly hair style
(in Pinocchio) will probably appear until EP4.

MC: What do you think about working with Shinhye?LJS: She is beautiful...She is a beautiful and lovely woman...
One of the questions from his fans

Q: What should I do to have nice skin like LJS?LJS: My skin is actually not as good as you think, but Shinhye's skin is really good.
Note: Roughly translated from Thai to English by me.

:| :| he said the word "Ugly" 5 times in 1 phrase  and i  feel if they gave him more time he would v said it few times more    :| 

a GIANT WTF X_X

Lol. You must be patient hahha :))

But thanks god that ugly hair only appear 4 episodes :*

Anyway, he keep telling shinhye is pretty over and over again. Keke :)

But seriously, his skin is really good as a man you know..

when they will hold the press conference ? Goh, i will have no life in this fall until winter 2015. Sukkie and Sora just made me crazy. Even when Sukkie is playing the character of Choi Dal Po, suddenly reminds me with Choi Young Do :(( :((