[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Choi Dalpo / Ki Hamyung is by far the most selfless Kdrama character I ever watch..everything he did is not for himself but for his beloved!

How not to like a guy who pretend to be a fool in order to prevent his adopted father from fainting, gave up college because he knew their family can't afford for both him and Inha to go, and know sacrificing his 10 + years love for his brother! His life is complicated, seriously ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠ

I just wanna come to dramaland and give him a comforting hug :(

the writer better give him a big happy ending or else I'll hunt her to Seoul :P

That reminds me of jong suk's last role in Dr stranger who also was a very very helpful character and you could say also a little bit selfless...

Guest selena1993

stop bashing shinhye's kiss please .. i dont want this thread to be stained with harsh words from the other fandom.. stop and move on .. gosh!!

Guest selena1993

Again the kiss was not that bad... I'm scratching my head why it is so a big issue, even jongsuk didn't kiss back. Its a melancholic type of kiss.

@thats the point chinggu!! what do they want ?? french kiss in a heartbreaking episode??

@thats the point chinggu!! what do they want ?? french kiss in a heartbreaking episode??

Yes, after watching with subs, now I understand why deep kiss is not needed. Even Jong Suk didn't kiss back. After watching I would have focus to the words that Dalpo told Inha, the memories that flooded after the kiss and during their conversation at the park this OTP is both selfless and always trying.to understand each other.

please now move on and dont discuss abt the kiss again. there are so many scenes that we have to analyze. and @sleepykids I agree with you no doubt it just like sooha did to hyesung.

so everyone LET IT GO... [-O<

Guest ktiminie

Inha: you have the rights to hate me. You can leave me... for real.
Dalpo: how can I do that? It's you.

4tLte1.gifJxXZHW.gif
Q6L3q2.gif200nZN.gif
Ajh5Az.gifriq9Tr.gif

Dalin couple fighting, we are waiting for you to find the way of love!!!

Can't wait for episode 12... I'm too scared to watch ep 11 as I read the recaps and now thinking "Nooooh.... so sad" I know episode 12 will just be sad as well but hoping they won't drag their separation tooo long. They need each other for comfort just like us fans hahaha :))

Lee Jong Suk totally rocks this episode. Apart from everything else, there were two scenes which were particularly exceptional, and I would give full credits for making them especially outstanding to his acting.

When he said "But... what is this? Why are you in this state?" to his hyung, it was so unexpected and sounded really heartbroken, but on the top of that it was so immensely meaningful. These two sentences contained everything about his concerns about Jae Myung not living happy and how scared he was to discover that he might be a murderer.

And his silent weeping in cafe after his worst suspicions came true, his silence is so much more horrifying compared to if he had said at least anything in response. At this moment you can really feel how reality is dawning on him as there is no hope left, that he has no words and can only cry.

I was hesitant to give praises to the drama out of fear it was too early, but Pinocchio is truly outstanding. I want to specially thank scriptwriter Park Hye Ryun, Jo Soo Woon PD and the whole crew for making Lee Jong Suk shine so brightly in a way he never did before.

Thank u for your comment. Doid u watch Dr stranger too? Ljs was really shining in that drama also...especially in the first episodes...

Guest ktiminie

Ooooh I just saw ratings are still around 10,4% grrrrr I was expecting more. Dear Koreans I'm sure you might be veeerrrry busy on wednesday and thursday nights but may I suggest you to jump on the Pinocchio bandwagon with us 8etf.gif?

I just watched the episode.. It's so sad for our couple and the brothers. 
The kiss was okay if you watched the scene, just what was needed for that sad good bye. Dalpo didn't even kiss back maybe because he was shocked that she remembers and she's the one who set him free because she understand him and she knows he needed it so he can be there for his brother. 
I love that he was able to prove to his brother that he is a true reporter but that last scene was so sad. Why can they have a happy ending?
PSH, LJS and the big brother's acting are so great in this episode. 
Congrats on number 1 in tv rating again! Well done Pinoccho Team! :)
I think we will have another sad episode later with the Choi's family.

1418862649-63-org.jpg

credit as tagged

i want to know why i cant sleep, its 3:00 am for me and iam still thinking about DalPo and InHa and i think i need to see a doctor for my addiction to this drama,my eyes are teary and i cant forget Dalpo crying :(( :(( :(( :((
my word for Ms Writer-nim, PD -nim when are you gonna stop making my LJS stop crying in this drama that is so much he cry 2-4 scene in each ep, and that is too much if you want to know  [-( [-( [-( [-(
please i need happy ep tomorrow so i can survive the next week plzzzzzzzzzzz  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Ooooh I just saw ratings are still around 10,4% grrrrr I was expecting more. Dear Koreans I'm sure you might be veeerrrry busy on wednesday and thursday nights but may I suggest you to jump on the Pinocchio bandwagon with us

8etf.gif

?

I think Korean doesn't watch TV nowadays, they used internet. I'm reading some of the comment today in naver that it should heve reach 20% but, things change now, they often used their gadgets to be able to watch the drama. That is why the ratings in TVing (online live viewing) is very high.

EP 12 written preview
[12회] - 마술 피리 -

달포는 형 재명의 복수를 대신하기 위해 기하명이란 이름으로 살 것을 결심한다. 그리고 재명이 MSC 뉴스 스튜디오에서 차옥과의 생방송 인터뷰를 준비하는 사이, 하명 역시 형이 부탁한 뉴스 리포트를 준비한다. 한편 인하는 형 때문에 괴로워하는 달포를 위로하고 싶은데..

Translations
[EP12] The Magic Flute
Dalpo decides to live as Ki Hamyung to get revenge for(instead of) his hyung. While Jaemyung is getting ready to do a live interview with Song Cha Ok at the MSC news studio, Hamyung prepares the news report that his hyung requested. Whereas Inha wants to comfort Dalpo who is suffering because of his hyung.

Guest branwen

Gosh, I'm so sleepy but I still needed to wait for the English sub and watched it. That was really awesome. It really makes a difference when it's a good story acted by good actors/actresses, directed so well... What else can we ask for?

Park Shin Hye was so freaking great with that flashback scene. The way she covered her mouth after remembering the murderer part... like she didn't want the flashback Dal Po to hear her breathing. The way her emotions flowed in that scene... so memorable. And so beautiful. Her picture on the trailer at the end... just so beautiful.

And Dal Po, you eggroll, you're a really good actor too. Every scene with his brother totally amazes me. Jae Myung may not be a good crier, but at least his eyes tells everything. (Off topic: If anyone watches Infinity Challenge, he freaking looks like Myung Soo's fan. :D )

Can we get gifs of that eggroll scene please? LOL. Yoon Yu Rae is so cute and though Beom Jo only appeared a bit, SH's song really suits him. Aigoo.. what are we going to do with that noble idiot of a second lead??? I hope he gets some time with In Ha since the OTP has broken up and all. ;;)

Hmm.. I sounded drunk. drunken with sleep. Good Morning from my part of the world! Episode 12 I think is going to break our hearts.

Guest ktiminie

sleepykid said:

Ooooh I just saw ratings are still around 10,4% grrrrr I was expecting more. Dear Koreans I'm sure you might be veeerrrry busy on wednesday and thursday nights but may I suggest you to jump on the Pinocchio bandwagon with us

8etf.gif

?

Like I have mentioned yesterday, people always blame the girls and give the guys all the credit disregarding their roles and contexts. It's sad and annoying.

LJS's mouth didn't really open either but let put all the blame on PSH because we expected and wanted more. Let's not think this isn't a painful kiss that they are letting go of each other...  because sexy-all-tongue-kisses are approriated in all situations, right?

I expected it but am still disappointed... to see this reality so soon here

Anyways, I thought PSH and LJS's actings were phenomenal in this scene but too bad some people can't see surpass what they want to see - a-full-french-open-moth-break-up-kiss and missed what a wonderful scene it was.

I agree. In fact, this kiss depicts more sadness. DP/ HM is trying to make her stay but IH initiates the kiss to tell him that her decision is final. Those french kisses or whatsoever are not needed in this scene. In fact, this scene is so wonderful that we can actually feel them by seeing their little gestures and eyes that talk. I feel awful too when others bashed her acting because of her kiss. Anyway, I wanted to thank PSH and LJS for making this whole scene so memorable and emotional.