[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!
I'M LATE FOR THE PARTEEHHH!!!!
HOW IT WAS GUYS???
tumblr_ne0iwamvnf1sl7awmo3_400.gif
 omo omo!! Dal Po hair wasn't bad ya know HAHAHA but what is this ? he remember In Ha with that question, OMG!!! How cute and sweet :x

omo, my words before become true HAHAHA now SBS can you give us character description and 2 nd teaser??? :x #puppyeyes

Guest annariana18

If you look at the screencap above, we can see that she's not wearing uniform right? It looks like a suit :-? For a moment there, I thought they're still filming their high school days.. becoz LJS hair hasn't changed yet :-B

Btw, am I the only one that find his hairstyle kind of cute? ;):D

Guest branwen

Lee Jong Suk's hairstyle reminds of the Beatles. Hehehe. It's cute and it's kind of a relief to know that his hair won't be freaking me out whenever I watch the show.

I expected a far worse bowlcut from the previous descriptions of his character but i think the wig is okay,we know he will despose of it as the progress of the story and his character will have so no worries :)) for now let him be all hippy like,at least that's the vibe he gives me(and Love Rain drama main guy dad character) ;))at least they didn't butcher his real hair,it's a plus,no?i must say i don't have much hope they will change Shin Hye hair style,i only hope she will have a good stylist for her character at least

Guest LaDadaista

Teaser video revealed new Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Seok drama

The first teaser video was revealed on Saturday for the upcoming drama “Pinocchio,” starring actor Lee Jong-suk and actress Park Shin-hye.

Lee Jong-suk (SBS)
The broadcaster posted the teaser video on the drama’s official homepage. In the video clip, Lee is wearing a high school uniform and has bushy hair, and is participating in a quiz show.
Lee looks at the camera meaningfully in the short teaser, raising fans’ anticipation.
Teaser video for "Pinocchio" (SBS)

A question in the quiz show asks about “Pinocchio Syndrome” -- getting hiccups whenever one tries to tell a lie. The female lead, Park Shin-hye, suffers from the syndrome.

Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye (SBS)

The teaser also showed the two main characters in a romantic mood while watching the sunset. The chemistry between the two actors is also gaining attention from fans.

SBS’ “Pinocchio” is scheduled to broadcast on Nov. 12 after “My Lovely Girl.” The drama is about young news reporters working at the social affairs desk and fighting for justice.

By Kim Min-jin (minjin103@heraldcorp.com)

Source: 
http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201410271045305792489_2

"Pinocchio" reveals shocking images of Lee Jong Seok

A teaser of "Pinocchio" which is being released on November 12, was revealed on October 25.

The teaser showed Lee Jong-suk participating in a quiz program called, "Quiz Champion". His hair is very messy and he is wearing school uniforms.

The teaser shows Lee Jong-suk solving a problem which says, "This syndrome has symptoms of hiccupping when someone is lying".

The short teaser foresees Lee Jong-suk going through a major change in the drama and forming a romance structure with Park Shin-hye.

Meanwhile, "Pinocchio" is about a man who lives a lie and a woman who can't lie, which stars Lee Jong-suk,Park Shin-hye, Kim Yeong-kwang, Lee Yoo-bi and others.

Source: 
http://dlvr.it/7Kh7X3

"Pinocchio" reveals shocking images of Lee Jong-suk

photo510396.jpg

A teaser of "Pinocchio" which is being released on November 12, was revealed on October 25.

The teaser showed Lee Jong-suk participating in a quiz program called, "Quiz Champion". His hair is very messy and he is wearing school uniforms.

The teaser shows Lee Jong-suk solving a problem which says, "This syndrome has symptoms of hiccupping when someone is lying".

The short teaser foresees Lee Jong-suk going through a major change in the drama and forming a romance structure with Park Shin-hye.

Meanwhile, "Pinocchio" is about a man who lives a lie and a woman who can't lie, which stars Lee Jong-sukPark Shin-hyeKim Yeong-kwangLee Yoo-bi and others.

hancinema

B060qMiCcAAyVWe.jpgBTS Pinochio 
cr:쵸파

B060qfqCQAEqWZT.jpg

[141026 FA cr. Naver blog uploader]

Park shinhye Lee Jongsuk Notice for assistance in Drama Filming: Our apartment is located among the beautiful apartments along Hangang River, received request for assistance from SBS Broadcasting. After approval through residents committee, filming will take place with following conditions, any inconvenience caused is much regretted. Filming period: 27 Oct 2014 to Jan 2015 (3 to 4 times per month) 

Original chinese translation - rainlv

小窝:#朴信惠# #李钟硕# 电视剧拍摄协助公告:我们公寓在汉江边美丽的公寓之中,收到了SBS放送局拍摄协助的请求。经居民代表会议允许对以下项目条件的拍摄,给大家带来不便之处请谅解和协助。拍摄时间:14年10月27日-15年1月(月3-4回)[偷笑]

Trans By: Jinjja Wintercherub  

__________________________________________________________-

Are they goin to live together  in the drama????? :D

hahaaaahah told yaaa :-j 

http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/26/first-trailer-released-for-upcoming-drama-pinocchio-starring-lee-jong-suk-and-park-shin-hye/

"Meanwhile, “Pinocchio” will

be a MELODRAMA that depicts

the process of youthful

maturity through the love

between a man who lives UNDER A FALSE NAME and a

woman who cannot lie."

I thought it will be a rom-com. So, rom-com melodrama like YWCFTS??

Choi Dal Po is a false name?? Is it possible that Dal Po and In Ha's relationship is actually not an uncle and niece??? Gaaaah! I need enlightments!!! November 12, palli palli!!!!!

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; text-align: start; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"First Trailer Released for Upcoming Drama “Pinocchio” Starring Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye

First Trailer Released for Upcoming Drama “Pinocchio” Starring Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye

On October 25, SBS released their first teaser trailer for the upcoming drama, “Pinocchio,” starring actor Lee Jong Suk. In the teaser, Lee Jong Suk could be seen sporting a much disheveled, long hairstyle.

The teaser starts out with the logo, “Challenge! Quiz Champion,” a show where Lee Jong Suk seems to be participating in. His character seems very tacky with the unkempt hair and school uniform. However, he seems to have a mysterious thoughtfulness in his expression, which brings anxious anticipation among fans.

On this quiz show, the MC asks, “This syndrome occurs in 1 in 43 people. It is caused by a defect in the autonomic nervous system, and a symptom of hiccupping occurs to a patient when he or she lies. What is the name of this syndrome?” After this question, the first broadcast date is revealed to be November 12.

In addition to the quiz scene, Lee Jong Suk and costar Park Shin Hye can be seen getting close in front of a beautiful background scene, which also raises anticipation for a romantic plot between the two as well.

1027 pinocchio teaser stills

“Pinocchio” left a strong impression with a mere 20 second preview and fans’ expectations are rising.
Meanwhile, “Pinocchio” will be a melodrama that depicts the process of youthful maturity through the love between a man who lives under a false name and a woman who cannot lie. Also costarring in the drama will be actor Kim Young Kwang and actress Lee Yoo Bi.

Who’s excited for this drama? Watch the trailer below:

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/26/first-trailer-released-for-upcoming-drama-pinocchio-starring-lee-jong-suk-and-park-shin-hye/

B00CjuVCcAEwyBt.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/26/first-trailer-released-for-upcoming-drama-pinocchio-starring-lee-jong-suk-and-park-shin-hye/

"Meanwhile, “Pinocchio” will

be a MELODRAMA that depicts

the process of youthful

maturity through the love

between a man who lives UNDER A FALSE NAME and a

woman who cannot lie."

I thought it will be a rom-com. So, rom-com melodrama like YWCFTS??

Choi Dal Po is a false name?? Is it possible that Dal Po and In Ha's relationship is actually not an uncle and niece??? Gaaaah! I need enlightments!!! November 12, palli palli!!!!!

I read on DC, that Choi Dal Po false name is Kim Ha Myeong. This name he used while he as a taxi driver.

But, let's lookibg forward what will happen :)