[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

did u notice something guysss :D
Shinhye & child actor Da Rum in the script reading photo are wearing same clothes they wore in the photo they took it together 20 days ago ... means they had their 1st script reading on Oct  4th but SBS & Sidus waited till today to release it /:) 
Embedded image permalink
Oct 22
Oct. 4 

Guest LaDadaista

Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye and More
Attend First Script Reading for ‘Pinocchio’
tumblr_ndvufaw5W31sl7awmo2_r1_1280.jpg
SBS’s upcoming drama Pinocchio held the first script reading session.

Set to air in November following My Lovely GirlPinocchio is the second collaboration project of writer Park Hye Ryun and director Jo Soo Won, who produced SBS’s hit drama I Hear Your Voice together in 2013. 

Pinocchio will depict the competitive process of young people becoming reporters as they cry and get hurt by truth but realize that as reporters, they must tell the truth.

Pinocchio recently held the first script reading in SBS’s Ilsan Production Center, bringing together the writer, director and the cast members.

The script reading was attended by Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Lee Pil Mo, Shin Jun Keun, Jin Kyung, Kim Kwang Kyu, Jung In Ki, Byun Hee Bong and more and they perfectly transformed into their characters.

Lee Jong Suk, who will be acting as ‘Choi Dal Po’ who is nicknamed ‘all-zero’ after getting zeros all throughout high school, and Park Shin Hye, who will play ‘Choi In Ha,’ who can’t hide her feelings due to ‘Pinocchio Syndrome’ which makes her hiccup every time she tells a lie, pulled off their lines without stopping.

Lee Pil Mo, playing a reporter-turned- PD ‘Hwang Gyo Dong,’ Jin Kyung, acting as a director at a broadcasting company ‘Song Cha Ok,’ Shin Jung Geun, taking the role of Park Shin Hye’s father as well as the other cast members also showed themselves 100% in sync with their characters.

The production team said, “The script reading for Pinocchio was heated up by bringing together the best team writer Park Hye Ryun and director Jo Soo Won as well as some of the best actors and actresses. The drama hasn’t aired yet but the great amount of interest has been energizing the production team. Please watch the drama when it airs.”

Having completed the script reading, Pinocchio will air in November, following My Lovely Girl.

Photo credit: SBS
Source: http://goo.gl/ntJffv

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Pinocchio” Starring Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Holds First Successful Script Readingan0ya October 23, 2014

“Pinocchio” Starring Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Holds First Successful Script Reading

SBS’ upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama, “Pinocchio,” has successfully held its first script reading session.

The cast recently gathered to the SBS Ilsan Production Center to read through the script together with screenwriter Park Hye Ryun and director Cho Soo Won, who are working together for the second time, following their success with SBS’ hit drama “I Can Hear Your Voice.”

In addition to the lead couple Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye, actors Lee Pil MoShin Jung GeunJin KyungKim Gwang GyuJung In Ki, and Byun Hee Bong, among others, participated in the meeting. As expected, the cast impressed the producers and press by perfectly depicting their respective characters, confirming their high level of professionalism. The chemistry between Lee Jong Suk (Choi Dal Po) and Park Shin Hye (Choi In Ha) has been described as particularly promising.

“Pinocchio” is the follow-up drama of “My Lovely Girl” and will premiere after the latter end its run in mid-November.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/23/pinocchio-starring-lee-jong-suk-and-park-shin-hye-holds-first-successful-script-reading/ 

@PSHStarlight: Title from this SBS news...I can't stop laughing. http://sbsfune.sbs.co.kr/news/news_content.jsp?article_id=E10005863358

@PSHStarlight: Its literally means 'zero-point LJS -vs- bluntly speaking witch PSH...' LOLOL.

Yes!!! this will be fun for us! we will have a drama full of humor! =))

How can he get 0 point all his High School life? =)) and we have a bluntly speaking witch with him =))
That's just sound interesting! :)) :)) :))
I'm really looking forward to this drama now! :x :x :x

Ok finally. I think Soompi forums have a significant effect on Korean entertainers' behaviors. Last night I read all the comments in the Pinocchio thread and the biggest issue was there was no photos, even the script reading photos and today tadaaa script reading photos. I bet they have read the forums and said ok we need to do a script reading:) Kudos to you all:) respect..

First script read for Pinocchio’s newbie news reporters
by Dramabeans

Pinocchio1-1.jpg

We’re finally off and running on Pinocchio, the newest drama from the PD-writer team behind I Hear Your Voice that’s getting ready for a November broadcast on SBS. The cast of city desk reporters gathered for the show’s first script read, led by stars Lee Jong-seok (Doctor Stranger) and Park Shin-hye (Heirs).

The coming-of-age drama about rookie reporters reunites Lee Jong-seok with I Hear Your Voice producers, in a role as a scruffy reporter whose sharp mind and talent is hidden underneath his ragged appearance. His character has the nickname All-Bbang, as in “all zero,” because he was known for getting all zeroes throughout high school. Really, then how did he graduate? Why do I get the feeling that this is a continuation of his School 2013 character?

Park Shin-hye plays the titular Pinocchio — the heroine has Pinocchio syndrome, which makes her show physical signs when she’s lying. In her case, it’s the hiccups, so her character is abrasively honest because she has to be. She basically says whatever she’s thinking at all times, and is known for her bluntness. Well that’s already a huge improvement from most of the characters Park Shin-hye has played.

The core rookie foursome includes Lee Yubi (Gu Family Book) as an ex-sasaeng fan whose stalking skills come in handy in the newsroom, and Kim Young-kwang (Plus Nine Boys) as a cheery chaebol heir who leaves a fashion magazine to try his hand at broadcast news. Lee Pil-mo (Emgergency Couple) plays a former reporter who becomes a PD, and Jin Kyung (It’s Okay, It’s Love) is their boss at the city news desk. Byun Hee-bong, Shin Jung-geun, and Jung In-ki costar.

The drama will be about young adults’ first step into society, and the harried process by which they become journalists. When confronted with the truth they’ll cry, get wounded, and be discouraged, but as they grow up they’ll come to realize that protecting the truth is their job. It sounds as earnest and feel-good as the writer’s other works, so I’m looking forward to watching the newbies stumble their way through the newsroom.

Pinocchio follows She’s So Lovable on Wednesdays and Thursdays starting in mid-November.